Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This white skirt was very expensive and classy, but it was far too short for me - shorter than anything I have ever worn in my life! I simply couldn't believe the smallness of it as I tugged on the ends of the skirt to pull it down further.

But, the well-made linen wouldn't give an inch.

"It's beautiful." the older woman stated, reaching over to grab one of the pure white cotton blouses from a hanger and swept it over my shoulders.

Quickly, I moved into the blouse and buttoned it. I was desparate to cover myself and red-faced from the embarrassment I was feeling. Sarah then placed a wide leather belt in a deep, lipstick red color around my waist before grabbing a thinner red cat's collar and placing it around my neck. She fastened the tiny buckle of it with her delicate fingers and then walked towards the back room, once again.

Standing there in this classy, yet extraordinarily risque outfit made me blush. I was looking into the mirrors and realized just how ridiculous I looked for woman who had just turned 40.

"She wants me to wear this?" I asked myself, quietly.

That is when Sarah reemerged holding a shoe box. She pulled out the same pair of heels that I noticed in my entire staff just two days before. They were classic white leather pumps, but ones with a very thick and wide ankle strap that would bind them into place. They also had a full 5 inch heel, which was higher than I had ever worn before. The older white woman slipped them over my feet and buckled them into place as I "teetered" upon them trying to catch my balance.

I was looking down at them and wondering just how I would be able to walk in such obnoxiously-high heeled shoes when Sarah immediately stuck a tube of lipstick to my lips. She began smearing a fire-engine red creamy lipstick, applying it smoothly and effortlessly. She then stepped away.

Now, I stood there in the full outfit and about to fall over when I noticed the young black woman exited her seat and walking towards me holding a glass of champagne and an unlit cigarette. I waas frozen there in a near panic as she drew closer and finally stood before me.

Gracefully, the small black woman reached upwards towards my face with the hand holding the unlit cigarette between two fingers. She touched the right side of my cheek with her other fingers, then squeezed both of my cheeks together until my red-painted lips puckered.

"Maybe. It's important that I can still reach her face when I feel like it." Alexis said cockily, speaking to the older white shop clerk.

She spoke to Sarah like I wasn't even in the same room.

It was devastating and humiliating. At 6'1" tall in my bare feet, the 5 inched heels now made me 6'6" tall, and had me literally towering above the 4'11" tall young black woman. The top of her head was barely at the bottoms of my breasts. She had to look almost straight up to me as she stood closer to me, continuing to hold my face in such a rude and bullyish manner.

She touched my face as if I were some sort of pet. Despite this, I was thoroughly intimidated by the incredibly petite black woman. I trembled. My nervousness caused my eyes to water as the beautiful black teenager's fingers finally released my face.

Alexis Barron then began to circle me, slowly walking around me and studying my outfit in great detail. Arrogantly, she took the 100's length unlit cigarette that she was holding and then held it up against my skirt, by the crotch region.

Humiliatingly, she used the length of this cigarette to measure the length of insanely short skirt, which she had just chosen for me to wear.

My mind could not comprehend the deviant and arrogant act and how the skirt I was now wearing was a mere cigarette length below my mound. It was more than demoralizing for me, yet I stood there quietly and submissively.

"Perfect!" she said.

"I'll take 6 of them for her. Also 6 pairs of white yoga slacks, 6 pairs of pink yoga slacks, heels and those 3 inch high house slippers over there." she ordered, pointing to another shelf.

"Yes, Miss Alexis." Sarah answered.

But, the young black woman was not yet finished perusing the store. I stood there, in anguish, as she began walking about this shop and making decision after decision on the clothes that she was purchasing for me!

"We'll take three of those, four of those, two of those, nine of those too." she directed, pointing to a myriad of other casual pants suits, blouses, pajamas and other items.

In all, the young black woman mad to pick out at least 20 different items.

"Yes, Miss Alexis. Thank you." Sarah responded.

I was in such shock standing there that my mouth seemed to grow dry. The young black woman was so decisive on the many items that she was purchasing on my behalf. I could not utter a sound. I dared not to.

"Where are my things now, Sarah?" she sternly asked the older white woman.

"Yes, Miss Alexis. I'll get them right away, Miss Alexis." she replied, frantically as she ran off to the back room again.

Sarah emerged with at least 20 plastic shopping bags that were for Alexis Barron! I could not tell exactly what was inside these bags, but it appeared that at least 5 of them were boxed up shoes inside. The look on Alexis' face was one of devilish satisfaction. Her look intimidated me even more.

"We'll take those with us, Sarah. Have her things delivered to the address I gave you." she ordered.

"Yes, of course, Miss Alexis." Sarah answered.

Defeatedly, I just stood there in the same embarrassing outfit and awed by the strange fact that this older white woman had just placed all 20 of these bags directly into my hands. It confused me because I was just about to get ready to remove this outfit and put my old clothes back on.

But, Alexis Barron had other plans.

end. chapter 09.

12