All Comments on 'Black & White & Red All Over Ch. 02'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't stop now

Thoroughly enjoy this story and can't wait to see the resolution. Love your style of writing.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon: thanks!

My goal with ch.02 was to retell much of the story from Dora's POV without copying all the shared memories of Rory's narrative from ch.01 -- to keep their stories distinct, yet joined. Hint: ch.03 will be from Vanessa's POV. And it won't be easy; I must fill my mind with a damaged woman with a tragic history. This may take a few weeks to write. Be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, horrible dialog!!!

Besides Jayden turning into Braden, then back again, the story is good. What is unforgivable is the bad dialog. Black women don't talk like that, especially to each other! Seek out someone to help with that.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon: I agree

I looked back at the dialog after posting and thought, I could have done LOTS better. Got to work on that stuff. BTW the heavy is Jayden Braden. I'll make that clear in the next chapter, or the rewrite, or somewhere... [/me shuffles off, brain-dead]

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the last anon. I love your style of writing, most definitely including the dialogue.

Family fucking (aka "incest") is probably the most popular topic on Lit, and there's a reason for that. Almost everyone, in the back of their mind, has a little secret urge for one or another of their nearest and dearest. A dad has a yen for his darling girl's adorable little coochie. A boy gets hard in his pants when he thinks about the wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Moms love to get acquainted with what their boy's got jumping around in his pants. A girl has the urge to handle her father's fat daddy-dick and the daddy-balls that made her and get to know her mother's matriarchal snatch real close and personal. So what happens in this excellent story with the little family circle of Dora, her brother Rory, and their mom Vanessa is natural and nowadays more and more the norm. The lickety-split action between Dora and her mom is loving and passionate--Dora's paying a child's tribute to the beautiful hole she was born from, and Vanessa loves her baby girl feeding at the source of her young life. Rory's sitting in the catbird's seat--he's got both family cunts, his sis's cunt and his mom's cunt, at his disposal. But not to worry, that boy's big hard cock can do justice to the two of them, and his hot young balls never quit. He's got plenty of family semen to fill both family twats to the brim. "Black and White and Red"--family love, family fucking knows no bounds of race. People of all shades are doing it, more all the time, because it's so fucking great.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
PLEASE

Write the conclusion to this story. I absolutely hate when authors do this. Leaving us hanging like that is cruel. Especially with a really good story like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
935 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES