Black and White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two adversaries stared fixatedly at each other, the child smirking and the man frowning.

"Well you countered that this time," Pi stated contemptuously, "Let's see you counter these." Pi lifted the flute to his lips again, playing a melody of higher note this time. The shrapnels of ice around his body glowed as more than a dozen orbs of ice and sound materialized around him. White raised his eye brows knowing he would not be able to counter these with the flaming ball spell.

The younger fighter swerved his transparent flute into arc shapes, sending wave after wave of icy sonic blasts towards White.

White dodged the first wave jumping a high altitude. Just as he landed on the ground another wave came crashing towards him which he eschewed by skidding to his left. He looked in dismay at the number of crushing waves that were approaching him or being fired by Pi and decided he needed higher agility and greater movement faculty. He leaped into the air dodging a wave as it shrieked by, and closed his eyes while still in the air.

An assortment of miniature comet shaped lights accumulated behind his shoulders and took the shape of giant pearl white wings. His pinions were back. He flapped them and flew higher into the air.

"Trying to fly away little fairy?" Pi aimed his waves to the flying form of the angel now. Swiftly White avoided one wave after the other. He knew he would have to go on the offensive now.

He concentrated his energies and called out to his fighting companion. A brilliant light dazzled in front of White, radiating sparkling light that caused Pi to shield his eyes. Now White held the most powerful weapon in the Kingdom of Light, the 'Helos Saber'. He let out a howl as he clashed his sword against an approaching icy sonic blast, a wave that was larger than his own form, frittering away the blast and dispelling it.

White swooped down to the ground and stood up magnificently, his White wings out and proud, brandishing the sword of Helos in one hand.

"My opponent gives me hardly enough time to draw out my own artillery."

Pi gritted his teeth, "The Helos Saber shall no longer be able to defeat the Flute of Frost." He once more played out screeching high pitched tones on his flute as more icy orbs resounded around him. "Die, you cursed creature of the Light!"

~~~

Aiden could not stop giggling as Will led him out of the ice cream parlor, holding him tight by a hand around his waist. Aiden felt ebullient, as if he had had a glass of some exquisite wine. Will was having that effect on him.

Out of the blue Will pulled him into a dark corner beside the shop and slammed him against the wall. Immediately he smashed his mouth upon Aiden's kissing him fiercely. Aiden retaliated the kiss with equal intensity. Will was pressing into Aiden's body and Aiden could feel a rock hard penis pressing against his stomach. Aiden was sure Will could feel his own penis' joy as it was forced upon Will's thigh.

Will broke the kiss as abruptly as he had started it. His severe green eyes looked into Aiden's, his face reflecting a pure animalistic sexual urge. He slid one hand down and grabbed Aiden's throbbing member with it, rubbing it gently.

"Let's go to my place," he uttered in almost a growl.

Aiden only moaned and closed his eyes. Will was taking him further than he had ever been in many ways. Will jerked on Aiden's hand and half jogged to the black Lamborghini, dragging Aiden along.

6 minutes of frenzied driving later, Will pulled into the parking lot of an 80 storey building. Aiden gasped at the huge structure before him.

"You live..." Aiden's words were silenced by Will's voracious mouth crashed upon his own as it tended to devour Aiden. Will was bending towards the passenger seat and the two were jerking forward and backward as their mouths wrestled.

Suddenly Will lunged back on his seat with pain. "Oww! You bit me!" Aiden had no clue what had taken over him. He looked at a small cut on Will's lip as it turned dark red. Aiden lurched forwards and initiated the onslaught of hungry wet kissing himself this time.

The two finally broke apart as Will wrenched Aiden apart, both gasping for air. "Let's go up," he growled with pure sexual passion on his face. Aiden elicited another moan and followed Will out of the car.

The elevator saw another tongue fight as Will once again slammed Aiden against the walls, holding Aiden's face with both his hands. Aiden could hardly breathe but he was in no hurry to stop the kiss. Aiden would have probably died of suffocation if Will's floor would not have arrived and a man in a black suit, waiting for the elevator would not have coughed rather obviously to break up the two.

Once inside Will's apartment Aiden once again dived for Will's mouth who stopped him half way in his advance. Will placed his arms around Aiden's waist and rapidly lifted him up placing him on his shoulder as if carrying a sack of potatoes. Aiden was surprised at how effortlessly Will seemed to do that but he was getting a great view of Will's denim clad butt from there. Aiden was still giggling. Will lead him to a bedroom that housed a king sized bed and dumped Aiden on the bed.

In one fluid motion Will stripped off his red T-shirt and looked down upon Aiden as a predator about to ravage his prey. Aiden stared at the glorious male body on display. Lean muscles and cuts at all the right places. How many hours of hard work could possibly attain one such a body?

Staring at Will's form, suddenly Aiden's rational mind came back. He felt embarrassed that such a God was going to have sex with him; he certainly would not be good enough for Will.

Black immediately picked up on this line of thought and softly plopped down beside an Aiden who was lowering his gaze.

"Hey? What's the matter?" he cooed. The split second change of mood on the room was palpable.

Will placed his fingers below Aiden's chin and lifted his face, till their eyes met. Aiden was hardly able to look into the emerald greenness of Will's eyes. "Will I be good enough for you?" Aiden asked, his voice sounding as if he had just flunked a major examination.

Will smiled, "Aid, you're the hottest thing that's happened to me in a long time. I want you so bad!" Will took Aiden's hand and led it down to his crotch making Aiden feel the hardness that was all for him.

"Fuck rationality" Aiden thought as he lunged forwards and took Will's mouth into his own.

~~~

White was dodging wave upon wave of icy juggernauts and was getting annoyed. Pi, was skilled and was not giving him a single opening to even get close to him. Further, even the glacial waves that he stopped by thrashing at with the Helos Saber would explode into frigid shards that pierced his skin and made his hand numb. He looked down to the bleeding hand that held the sword. "This has gone far enough," he thought.

White held his left hand perpendicular to his body and chanted, "Guardian Ability 7, Golden Sphere."

A translucent golden sphere appeared around White encasing his entire form in an impenetrable bubble. Pi's sonic icy waves rammed into the force field which absorbed the impact forming a bulwark which rendered the crushing waves ineffective.

Pi, paused his volley of attacks to take in the new development. "Your force field is useless White," he called out. "It is not mobile, so all you can do is stay there and maintain it."

White released the force field and dashed towards Pi, holding his sword to the side ready to strike. Pi was taken back by the sudden movement but recovered enough to resume firing his waves towards a charging White. White dodged a wave still sprinting towards the young fighter. He was enclosing the distance between them rapidly. All he needed to do was shatter the Flute of Frost and this battle victory would be his. Pi fired another wave which White dodged and lunged to close the final few spaces between him and his adversary. This was it.

White swung his sword forcefully and Pi lifted the flute to counter the blow as a reflex. A loud clanging sound pervaded the atmosphere as the two weapons clashed. White was befuddled.

The flute did not shatter. In fact Pi was swinging the delicate looking instrument back at him countering every blow he gave and was retaliating as a skilled fighter. White swung his sword around in rapid strokes only managing to strike the flute and not Pi. Finally Pi maneuvered away and flung himself out of reach. White paused.

"You thought you could smash the 'Flute of Frost' to smithereens with your pathetic sword? You are too naïve White!"

White had no reply. He creased his brow and decided to go ahead and fight Pi the old fashioned way, sword fighting with physical contact. Pi seemed to possess sleight of hand, but surely he would oust him in sword fighting.

Pi lifted his flute to his lips to begin another melody as White dashed forward. He would give Pi no time to complete these stupid melodies. Pi abruptly wrenched the flute off his mouth to counteract White's sword. White swung the Helos Saber a few more times moving swiftly, the pair dancing almost as if the scene was pre-choreographed. The Flute of Frost screeched each time the sword clashed against it. Yes, he could defeat Pi in this field. The kid was losing! Just a few more strokes and...

Suddenly White flinched and recoiled. What was the searing pain throughout his body? He stopped short and looked down at his body. Several star shaped icicles were etched into his body, jutting out at odd angles. Pi laughed a maniacal laughter noticing White's expression.

"You fool, you did not even notice the icicles the flute left behind in its wake while it fought the sword. Those are the icicles that it left in the path as you rushed headlong after me. The flute left those icicles as it glided along defending your sword, and those icicles pierced your body. And you notice them now after so many have penetrated your body. You deserve to die!"

Pi lifted the flute once more and played two dull tones. To White's dismay the icicles latched on to his body started vibrating and resonantly exploded.

White shrieked agonizingly as the freezing mini explosions blew out bits of his body. Small chunks of flesh blew out from his abdomen, form his left arm, from the left side of his body and even his legs. Tiny ice pieces dove into his skin and were embedded deep into it by the momentum imparted to them from the explosions. The great angel collapsed on his knees as a heap on the ground, heavily wounded as blood gushed out from everywhere. Bit's of his flesh lay strewn on the ground intermingled with feathers as his wings were torn at multiple places.

How could he have noticed the icicles that the flute left as it swung in retaliation to his attacks each time. The kid was a deadly fighter. Deadly and cold-blooded.

Pi was still laughing fanatically. "You pathetic insect. You are no match for me."

White's mind was reeling fast as the pain was overwhelming his body. How could he be losing to the Empress' pet chimera? Was this creature that powerful? The sting of ice was too much for him to bear. And he was being sapped of his strength as the blood gushed out and the icicles remained embedded in his body. "No! I will not lose." He thought to himself staring at the ground. He opened his mouth to speak, "Ability of the Light 29, Self Immolation."

White whole body was instantly engulfed in flames. He burned in the fire of his own flame, melting all the icicles that were entrenched within him. Pi stopped laughing and stared wide eyed at the white angel who dug the sword in the ground and forced himself up, still refulgent in his own flames. Slowly the flames scattered away.

White raised his head to scream, "I will not lose to you!" And with that the energies of Helos were awakened. The sword burst into golden flames, the heat causing Pi to back off. Pi ran sideways along with White, who despite being severely crippled was lunging at him with the golden flaming sword. Pi realized he would have to use stronger abilities himself if he was to fight White.

White lunged at Pi and pierced the flaming sword into the boy's body. But what was this? The body suddenly shattered and fell to the ground. It was an illusion.

"My opponent gives me hardly enough time to draw out my own artillery." Pi quoted a former dialogue of White.

White swirled around to see Pi standing 200 yards from him, balancing himself on the iron fence.

"I don't know how you got there Pi," he stated calmly. "But you will be defeated by my sword now."

"We'll see," Pi stated before he played on the flute again.

"Damn flautist," White voiced to himself.

The sounds of Pi's flute reverberated across the open land. White noticed that everything suddenly began to change. Dark clouds rapidly covered the night sky and the moon. The ambient temperature dropped 10 degrees. Pi himself was glowing like his ice shrapnels. The melody was getting more high-pitched, unbearable for a human ear. White braced himself for what was about to come. He knew in light of the injuries received earlier that he would net be able to fight for much longer.

Pi's body turned into ice as frigid waves started swirling around the flautist. The waves got higher and higher and consequently swallowed the whole boy.

"Fight my inherent form you insect!" Pi's voice called from amidst the icy conglomeration. "The ice dragon!"

With a blinding flash of light, the entire icy mass rose up into the air. White was startled as a snake like outline with the head of a dragon slithered into the air, its body more than a 100 feet long. "Great," White thought as the dragon lurched towards him. Pi had turned himself into the icy mass that was the dragon and swooped down as thousands of gallons of near freezing water and ice towards White now. White let out a battle cry as the flames of his swords flared and engulfed his entire body. He leaped at the icy dragon, swinging his sword.

A huge explosion resulted and the shock of it shook the earth for miles. Vapors and sparks of fire floated everywhere and nothing was visible for a minute. White examined himself. He had been injured once more, below his shoulder blade where a deep gash caused blood to ooze out. But where was Pi?

The settling fumes answered White's question. Pi lay on the ground clutching his foot, a deep cut visible on his foot. He had deep bruises elsewhere on his body and he hardly looked happy anymore. White looked at the sight and took a deep breath. It was a 10 year old child grimacing with pain.

"Beg forgiveness now and I shall let you go. If you don't then the next blow will be much more powerful."

"Beg? I shall never ev..." Pi's words were interrupted as he heard his mistress' voice in his mind.

"Come back. You've bought us enough time!" the lass uttered into his brain.

Pi growled "No, I shall not come back now!"

"Come back immediately!" the voice ordered.

"No!" Pi spat out. "I shall defeat White!"

"You fool, you..." but Pi had shut out his mistress' voice from his head. He was determined that he would defeat White. He lifted the flute to his lips one last time as he stood up.

"I have one last move left," he stated before he blew into the grooves of the glassy instrument. The melody was long this time and was reaching a crescendo. It was a rhapsody, White realized. However he would not interrupt the child this time. He would let him prepare his move.

A ring of frost surrounded the flautist as he played on, the tune getting faster and faster. His fingers were dancing vigorously along the flute. It was getting even colder now. The earth cracked open below Pi, as if the ground was witnessing an earthquake with the child as the epicenter, and a large platform of ice lifted him off the ground.

Pi stopped playing. The move's preparation was complete.

"This is the ultimate move of the 'Flute of Frost'" he explained. "The flute calls forth water from the ground and saturates that present in the atmosphere. The water from the ground freezes as it reaches the surface. The frozen water then surges upwards into the air in the form of giant icicles. These icicles then collect the saturated moisture in the atmosphere and explode into thousands of icy shards."

White hardly needed an explanation as he witnessed the move himself. The ground was being cracked everywhere as frozen stalagmites of ice burgeoned from it. Large icicles suddenly popped into the air and stopped at eye level, pausing for a few seconds as if wondering what to do. Abruptly they exploded as hundreds of tiny needle shaped ice shards flew in every direction at a high velocity. Pi himself was enshrouded in a translucent icy orb that White guessed would protect him from any damage. Icicles burst forth everywhere in the air as stalagmites rose around for hundreds of feet in every direction.

White used a move used earlier. "Guardian Ability 7, Golden Sphere." The golden sphere appeared around him but he knew it would not be of much use against these millions of needle shaped icicles that were ricocheting everywhere. He would have to use the flaming fires of Helos.

The white angel Witenhoem was at his limit now. The damage he had taken throughout the battle was overwhelmingly severe. He had no more energy left to keep swinging his sword around. The outcome of the battle would be decided with the next strike.

White invoked all the strength that he could muster in the state he was in. Large golden circles appeared directly overhead him, thousands of meters above in the dark clouds. The circles revolved and let out a streak of golden lightning that fell upon the white angel and engulfed him. His entire body and sword emanated powerful spiritual pressure.

And then he ran forward, screaming with all his might. One powerful swing and everything collapsed. The Flute of Frost had been shattered.

When White had recovered enough to stand up he headed towards the body that lay on the ground. It was the slain body of his child enemy Pi. The scene looked gruesome; the body of a 10 year old with a big slash across his torso, lying in a pool of his own blood. The mighty battle was over.

White bend over and looked more closely at the child's skin.

"Fish scales," he muttered under his breath referring to the scales that subtly covered the boy's body, scales that related to his chimera form. White heaved a sigh of relief. He had vanquished a mighty enemy but was severely injured in the process. He looked down upon his once beautiful body that was mangled and mutilated beyond recognition now. He would require at least a couple of days to heal himself.

He watched as the boy's body slowly froze to ice and melted away.

Back on the throne of Vand, a little girl cursed the 'Dark Stasis' curse upon her that prevented her from entering the material plane at night. If only she could have intervened and saved her pet. She wailed for the loss of her pet. She screamed and swore her enemy would suffer.

~~~

Black had been containing the rage within himself for too long. The boy had been having fucking him with his eyes for too long. Playing this pitiable game with the Alchemist, this charade of love and attraction. Constantly having to keep his attention, constantly having to try and woo him and constantly having to clear off his bitching insecurities about himself; telling him how attractive he found him. He was getting sweet retribution for all that now.

Black was riding the boy hard. His sex buried deep inside the boy as he vigorously pistoned in and out of the boy's hole. It was not all Black's doing, the brutal fucking. The boy wanted it hard and he was giving it to him. He could feel the waves of pleasure as they exploded across the boy's brain who had his eyes closed and his lips apart moaning in ecstasy. The bed squeaked violently, as if it's legs were about to give away. Black ploughed the boy harder.