Black and White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning the boy convulsed and shuddered and finally orgasmed, spewing white cum between the two bodies. Black would force his own orgasm immediately but then he read in the boy's mind that he did not wish him to. He wanted 'his Will' to take his own time and derive the most enjoyment. The boy somehow derived pleasure in this fact. Then he would derive his own pleasure, Black surmised as he continued to thrust into the boy for a few more minutes.

Finally he exploded, his dick spewing it's 'Perpetual cum' inside the condom that clad his member deep inside the boy's chute. That was surely some savage fucking the buy had indulged him in. How did this shy and reserved boy, who only passed a single sarcastic remark every once in a while turn so vicious in here?

Black slumped onto the boy, his muscular defined body resting upon the young youth's. He lifted his face and looked at an expression of contentment on the boy's face. Glowing with serenity. And then he realized it was happening again. He could not read the boy's thoughts at all. The human mind was in constant turmoil, thinking a hundred irrelevant thoughts every few minutes. This boy obviously had thoughts running in his head right now too. So why the fuck could he not read them. His brow furrowed as he tried to extract the boy's thought. No use, he could not pick up a single trace. This was the same thing that happened in the coffee shop yesterday.

Then the boy slowly leaned forward and kissed him completely. Black lowered his hand to grasp the erect penis of the boy and just like that the thoughts were back. He could suddenly read all the boys thoughts again. It went as abruptly as it had come.

The boy now wanted to fuck him and was finding it hard to tell him that. He had hoped that one fuck would tire the boy out but this boy was insatiable. Very well, he would have to give into the boy's needs for now.

"I want you inside me." He whispered ending the boy's struggle with his own thoughts.

Aiden smiled widely as he heard that. He raised himself and Black along with him as he opened a condom packet and readied himself to enter this godly creature.

~~~

The boy was finally asleep breathing heavily. Black had spooned him and had his arms around the boy. The boy had pushed himself further into Black before he went to sleep.

The Alchemist had displayed an unquenchable appetite for sex once they hit the bed. He had explored every inch of Black's body and had sucked on his skin everywhere. He had fucked the Black angel and had been savagely fucked by Black in return several times. More than 2 hours of constant activities had left marks everywhere on Black's body and several on the boy's body too. Black's skin was sore everywhere, even his asshole was sore. Who would have thought this boy would turn into such an animal in bed?

But now Black had work on his hands. He slowly unentangled himself from the boy's form, no easy act considering the intricate way the boy had intertwined their bodies. Black slowly stood up still naked and headed to where the boy's jeans were lying on a chair. He probed the back pocket and picked out a black and red rectangular card.

'Horoscopus' it read. This was the card slipped into the boy's pocket by that small Japanese lady. It held a contact number and an address.

"Internecine Ability 12, Black Cinders," Black stated. Black fumes of smoke emerged from the card burning with sooty flames till it was completely incarcerated. The Alchemist would never find this card. The recoil for such a low class internecine spell was small and it hardly stung Black.

Black had one more task. "Ambulatory Ability 7; Shimmer Teleport." Black's form steadily disappeared from the room and a few seconds later appeared in the room of a sleeping Japanese lady. Seeing her sleeping form, Black intentionally dropped a flask on her table onto the floor. The lady woke up with a start as the flask crashed onto the floor.

She stared terrified at the naked man in her room; the devil himself. She opened her mouth to scream for help but no voice left her throat. Black lifted his left hand and closed his palm except for the index finger and the middle finger which he held sticking out. "Internecine Ability 94; Psychic Implosion." Immediately the Japanese lady's brain exploded inwards inside her skull, turning all the cerebral matter into pulp. One of her eyeballs popped out of its socket as the other turned towards the far up right corner, resting at an odd angle. She fell back on the bed, dead, trails of blood trickling down from her nostrils and her ears.

This time the internecine spell was powerful and Black flinched at the recoil. He however had not time to recover completely as he heard footsteps coming towards the door. Black swiftly cited the Teleportation spell and was transported back to the room in which the Alchemist slept. He looked at the peacefully sleeping form of the boy. For now his job was complete. The Empress would later inform him whether he had succeeded in bending the Alchemist to his will or not.

Staring at the sleeping form, he suddenly recollected those moments when he would not be able to read the Alchemist's mind. It terrified Black, and he knew not the reason for it.

He slowly slipped back into the bed beside the sleeping boy who moaned a little in his sleep and shifted a little to adjust him back into their previous position.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed this part. If you did, do drop me a line.