All Comments on 'Black Bob Had Me'

by norm55

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
black cock

hello i enjoed yor story very much i have fantized about beng ith a black man i am virgin but would allow a back man in me so the story was hot enough to cause mea super hard on which of course i jerked off so thanx an write more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Black cock is best

This is a good description of what it feels like to be fucked by a well hung black man. Nothing can compare with having a thick 10 inches of black meat up your anus and a pair of huge balls smacking against your arse as he full-shafts you. I could drink black cum for ever, delightful.

BarnoBarnoover 16 years ago
Nice story

I'm glad you discovered the joys of being with a black man and were nice enough to share it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
black men & young white men

when I was 19 a 30+ black dude got me in bed. To this day I can remember every inch of him. One thing about and older black man and a young white one, he will love you like a chic. And yes a long cock does feel better, but plan on it hurting at first. It took me atleast a minute to get use to it. Once you do if he works on you , you'll lose it all to him. I found the line (I'll give you a black baby) very erotic. He was treating him totally like a white chic and thats probably where he was mentally at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Black Cock

I was 18 in the navy when I tried my first black man who was about 40 and just my 2nd time. He was very dominating in bed and I was the girl from the minute the lights went out. And within 15 minutes he was on top on me. I don't know if all black guys have big cocks, but during the first two minutes he made me squeal, squirm, and ask him not to push it deeper. After that I fell apart under him and begged him to keep doing me. He busted his nuts in me twice and I went off once from him doing me. Afterwards I fled in fear, not of him but a side of me he had found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Willing to obey

I am curious to suck & be fucked by another man and hope it is a blackman who uses me first as the black skin on white makes me so horny my legs go weak. :0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a hot story!

I am a married white man who craves an experience such as yours. I would love to suck a large black cock and then be impaled to the hilt by it. To be barebacked would make it that much better. By the time you described Bob coming all over you I almost lost it! You are a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Kansas City Black Daddy

I was just 18 and was staying with an uncle in Kansas City, MO. I had been in a toilet in a small park and had sucked off a white man I thought was a farm hand from a farm nearby.

It was after 9PM on a dry and warm night.

After my cockman had left, I walked out and was on a street in a dark part of KC. All the sudden there was a black man next to me and he put his arm around my waiste like I was a girl friend

"Come on, Baby, we is almost there. You is gonna like what I am gonna give you, Baby." I started to protest since I had never been with a black man before and was afraid of them also."You know you'll love it. But you knewed that!"

My companion, as I saw him under a street light, was maybe 45 or 50 years old, dressed in old dirty clothes, a little smelly and strong looking. We soon came to an alley between to storage buildings and he forced me in there. "Here we is, Baby. It ain't much but its safe. But you knewed that!"

"Iffen you wants your pants to stay clean, Baby, you best take them off and hang em on that door knob." The black man pointed to a knob on a back door. "I jest let my old pants drag in the dirt cause they can't get dirtier. But you knewed that!"

Well in fear rather than desire I sucked his big black cock and when he came he held it in my mouth so I swallowed his cum. I rested two minutes and my shorts came down and he fucked me like a dog. "Will I see you next week, Georgie?" the old black man asked me.

"My name is Freddy," I exclaimed.

"Oh, my!" my black partner cried. "A guy stepped on my glasses last night and I ain't seed much today. Course you aint Georgie. He won't swallow my cum. Also your butt hole ain't near as tight as Georgie's. Still it was a great time. But you knewed that!"

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago

Too much "romance" for my taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Story

Oved the hot story, it sounds like he was big, but he know hwo to use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice,

Oh,,, the memories come flooding back as I think of him cumming in floods into me and how I was able to take such a cock, never streached so wide or plumbed so deep. cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ben?

I think you said the real name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I am still hard after reading. I really want that hard cock pumping my arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
randyray

Oh boy my cock stood up as I read storie wish it was me it was stuck up and he filled my lovearse.with his hot sticky cum oh it would be pure bliss xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Bob need a boy like me, he can fuck me all night long.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
damn....

That hot black man knew how to use your pussy ! He loved doing you and you loved getting done well !! Hope he got to fuck you more times ! Wonder if you ever fucked him ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black Gods

Good story. Like many white sluts, I can't enough black cock. They know there are many white guys who are willing to do anything to please them. One black guy asked me, "I know some girls who would enjoy watching you suck me off, would you mind if they watched?" I replied, "No, but feel free to bring over as many black guys as you want and I'll gladly please you and them." He came by once more, after I blew him he asked again and I said, "Sorry, no girls." As time went by I wished I had let the girls watch, it may have been a real turn-on for him and me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot butt

oh boy wish he was stuck up me with that big cock my arse loves cocks up it the bigest i have had up me is 11 inches and it was thick i though he would split my arse when he pushes it up me but boy did i enjoy it up me till he fills me up with warm sticky cum pure bliss

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex was so so

Sex was sort of boring. Joe did not even give Bob a blow job and swallow cum or clean Bob's cock after being fucked. Not very good sex. Sorry the sex was so boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Me, too!

Black men know how to make love and please their lovers. After I had been fucked by my first black man he leaned in and said, "If you were mine I'd keep you barefoot and pregnant forever."

I replied, "I'd be totally happy with that."

Unfortunately, it couldn't happen. I was raising a child on my own when I met him, so our encounters were limited to once a week or two; but, our love-making was incredible.

Sadly, he had to move in with a relative due to health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great sex

I love the anticipation of getting a big black cock. You had me wanting him to show up at the bar. Black men know us white guys want their cocks. I guess they should be used to it. I know I’ve never turned one down and I don’t plan on it. They will almost always tell their buddies and I end up getting more cock. It amazing serving black men

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 2 years ago

Hey, if you ever see this; what happened with Christine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Think it is too rushed, not enough white boi loving Black cock. Who's Ben?. Liked the plot though.

I'd love to have a Black husband. I get hard just thinking about it and I can feel the pre-cum in my undies. And yes, if it was possible, I'd gladly give him all the Black babies he wanted and would be proud to let everyone know they were mine.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Can’t lie, I fell in love with the first black man that tongue kissed me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous