All Comments on 'Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 01'

by frezrevup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yum

can not wait for more james_38671

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Sissy

Sissy it going to get the real man meat that he craves. His pussy must be itching to get a good hard fuck and to be stretched by his wife's stud lover. Fucked deep till he gets bred by his real man sperm.

mickytgirlmickytgirlover 6 years ago
Excellent story - love black cock

Have had several boyfriends, all big and black. They love having their way with a little white t girl wearing a mini skirt and 5 inch knee high boots. They had huge cocks that felt great up my ass. Never a bad word or bullshit, except suck this and then bend over. Will be doing it again as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's what I want for my birthday

My wife has a boyfriend who is a little bit bi curious and I have been begging her to do this for me on my 60th birthday. I have even found her two new men who are fucking her without me being there or involved. I was just trying to find a way to be more of a little sissy slut and she will never have to do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that is a great relationship. Angela giving her man the ultimate birthday present. Sandy gets to be the little slut he longs to be, sucking on Darrell's fat cock while getting his ass loosened up by his finger. I really long for a big black cock to suck right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous