All Comments on 'Black Cock Party Ch. 02'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Experience

I like how you are very detailed so I can see exactly what is going on in your writing. You are so lucky to have had those big black dicks. Great writing and I went back and read your other stories and they were great also. Keep it up, I know I will!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sounds Like Fun

OMG... I would love to be the cock loving bitch for a couple (group) of athletic black guys. I'm not sure I could handle 12" of cock but I wouldn't say no. Anyway, my asshole is totally moist just thinking about Dante and Vinny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Married white guy

I am leaking precum all over fantasizing about having such an experience. I would love a young athletic black man to fill my ass with a big load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I came twice to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Married white guy again!

Mark you get me so hot with your stories. I need Dante to fill my virgin ass with his beautiful black cock. I'm cumming all over...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really acunning of big black cock

i am indian housewife i have two daughter and my hubb is not fucking at all i have a very beautifulstamina full man he fuck me very wellme and my daughter also he is having 9' long rod i told him if my boy friend will allow me to get big black cock to enjoy

please consult me with me

e mail-dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com/ sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

thanks

mrs dolla bajpai

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I do love black cocks, but. I also have had quite a few big white cocks. I like 6" to 8" for sucking and 8" and up for fucking me. I can easily deep throat 8" and if I'm really horny, I can do 9". The biggest that I've ever had in my ass was a little under 11". One time I was sucking a 71/2" and being fucked by a 10". I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Wow

Luv to able to service those cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had an older black lover when I was in college. When we first met, he was so smooth I sucked him off that first night. I swallowed every drop of his semen and he even commented positively about my swallowing his cum. On the second date, I let him fuck me while using a condom. We had been together a couple months when his birthday came around. I planned him a nice birthday celebration. That evening as he got ready to fuck me, I told him no to the condom. He was so excited to fuck me bareback that he came in less than 2 minutes. We lay there after he came cuddling and kissing. He was on top of me with his dick still inside me slowly stroking inside me. He never completely softened up and got hard again. This round he fucked me for almost an hour. It was very sensual with kissing and making out to including sucking on his neck, chest and nipples. After he came, he stayed on top of me and we were looking into each other’s eyes and nibbling on each other’s lips and face. He looked right at me and said “I Love You”. I told him I love you too. Later, I was teasing him about giving him my ass without a condom and falling in love because of it. He surprised me by telling me he actually fell in love that first blow job when I swallowed his cum. Before me, other lovers didn’t swallow. All of them spit or jerked him off at the end. I spent three years with him and swallowed every load.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I'm a sissy faggot white guy who loves sucking black cock BBC. I love cum and this story really turned me on. I can't wait to read the entire series. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 hours ago

Great story. I am.a white guy who goes to city parks to find guys to suck off. I go usually 2 times a week . Sometimes i score sometimes nothing shows. Iwent one morning early . There was a chevy truck early 60s. The truck stopped an was turn off. I the waved at me so i walked over and started talking with. This guy was a big black guy. .He ask me if I would suck his cock then immediately pulled off his shorts. This was a huge tool at least ten inches in lengh but beer can round. I then right away started licking and kissing this huge thing. I had to open my mouth as wide as i could but could only get about 4 to 5 inches inside.I liked and sucked for 45 minutes . This was in a wide open park area the whole world could see. Finally this giy came with 5 massive squirts of cum and he held my mouth down so i had to swallow it all. I loved evey second of sucking this huge bull

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
862 Followers
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES