All Comments on 'Black Cock Party Ch. 04'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great job once again Mark. Your writing is amazing on how you bring out the details of your experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot threesome

I would like to have been Mark. That was hot.

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 10 years ago
another awesome story!!

Oh to be fucked like that by all those big black dicks!!!!

WinsorvyWinsorvyover 9 years ago

god ever time i read these i bust a nut one after another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Married white guy's dream

This is a very hot story. I would love to have a hot black man fuck me in the ass and fill both of my ass and mouth with his cum. I am leaking precum as a type this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your description of being fucked by a big cock is right on. I've never hag one as big as Dantes or Vinneys, but I have had some big ones. When it comes to being fucked, I am a size queen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I love big black cock too and I like to CD for the studs when they fuck me. 9-10 inch is about as long as I’ve ever taken with about 7 in girth. The studs like to refer to me as ‘bitch’, faggot, and cocksucker. I like it when they do that and they know that I like to finish them with my mouth. They all tell me I have a beautiful ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES