Black Cock Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

"That's it boy. Hold still and take all of it. Don't be afraid of it. Welcome it," Vinny was talking as he held tight to my hips and thrusted.

Vinny kept pumping his huge black cock up my ass. He wasn't pounding real hard or fast but he did keep a steady pace. I was taking his dong like a champ when the door opened up and in walked Cherise. She had solved her issue or it had solved itself and she returned.

Cherise said, "Damn! That dude is gonna put us girls out of business. He blows, swallows and now takes huge dick all the way to the balls? Save some of that dick for me."

Cherise was taking off all her clothes and walked beside Vinny to get a better look at her man's huge cock going in and out of my asshole. She reached in and took a hold of Vinny's cock while he pumped because I believe she was really fascinated by it all. He was ready to blow any minute. He continued to fuck me with a smooth rhythm but was slowly getting faster which reminded me of a male animal breeding another animal that was in heat.

Vinny continued picking up the pace and was now fucking very quickly. His neck muscles were bulging out and his necklace was bouncing off his chest. Vinny was now really jack hammering my hole which caused the bed to really jiggle and squish. It sounded like newlyweds on their wedding night. Even though his massive dick was well lubricated, I could still feel it pulling some of my rectum insides every time he withdrew.

Dante asked Cherise, "Do you want him to cum in that asshole or do you want him to shoot it in his mouth?"

"Fill that bitch's ass up," said Cherise referring to me.

I was watching Vinny's face in the mirror and even though he was gritting his teeth as if angry, you could tell he was really enjoying what he was doing. Cherise starting smacking Vinny's muscular ass which caused him yell out to her, "Get those balls. Smack em!"

As soon as Cherise started lightly smacking his balls, he began shooting his cum deep in my rectum. Vinny was groaning and growling as he sprayed the insides of my ass like a warm douche. He came for what seemed like a half minute all the while cramming every inch up my ass. He sounded like he was choking out his orgasm. When he finished and pulled it out, Cherise squeezed his fat cock to milk out the last glob of sperm, used her finger to wipe it off and then reached out to have me lick it off like I had done earlier.

After Cherise released him, Vinny stumbled back to sit down in the chair with his slimy half hard cock hanging in front of him. I stood up from my strange position on the side of the bed. My asshole was now completely stretched from the carnage Vinny imposed on it. The bed was pretty greased and messed up just like I was. Watching this whole wild scene while stroking his cock, Marcus had gotten himself rock hard once again (oh to be 21 again).

"Mark, get on your knees right here on the floor," was Marcus's order as he pointed to the space beside the bed.

With my own cock pressed up against my abdomen, I got down on all fours. With my hands and knees on the carpet, Marcus used his hands to direct my knees together. He straddled the outside of my legs while standing behind me. While staying on his feet, he squatted down until his erections was even with my asshole. Marcus was in mounting position as he grabbed my hips and put his cock in me with relative ease. Now Marcus had an impressive cock compared to most but it almost fell in me after the stretching my ass had taken by Vinny and Dante with the oil and cum lubricant.

Marcus almost immediately started pumping very quickly as he leaned more over top of my back and held onto my shoulders rather than my hips. He humped my asshole like a crazed rabbit and honestly, it felt really good. My erection was bouncing so quickly that it made a slapping sound on my stomach. I was too low to the ground to see anything in the mirror except the top of Marcus's head bobbing back and forth as he pumped. I also could feel Vinny and Dante's cum oozing out of my ass and running down my taint and balls. I put my head down to the carpet while Marcus moved his hands to the small of my back for leverage. I could see the cum that had ran down my balls was pooling on the carpet between my legs.

I could hear Vinny and Cherise fucking on the floor on the other side of the bed. Marcus was grunting and out of breath as he "pistoned" my rectum. Besides his worn breathing, I could hear the sloppy, slurping, suction sound of him fucking me. To be totally honest, at that point, I don't remember what Dante was doing or even if he was still in the room. I really wanted to jerk off but with the pounding I was receiving, I needed both hands on the carpet for stability. I also needed both hands on the carpet to keep from sliding because I was already building up some carpet burns on my knees.

"Hold still! About there! Fuck! I'm gonna..." Announced, Marcus.

Just then he pulled that oiled up, black, nine inch cock and started beating it furiously while grunting. I could hear that smacking sound while Marcus finally released his load. He was spraying my ass and back with his sperm and the warmth starting pooling in the top of my ass crack indention. He jerked as fast as he fucked and when he finished, Marcus took a hold of his cock and wiped off the rest of the coagulated cum on my ass cheek. When I got up and turned around, Marcus was soaking wet like Kobe Bryant in the fourth quarter.

I walked around and saw Vinny sitting on the floor leaning up against the wall. Cherise was now jerking him off with both hands as she also sat on the floor facing him. She was working that greased down hog pretty well. It was a turn on for me.

"Come on Baby. Do it. Cum for me. Give it to me," Cherise encouraged.

Cherise then surprised the hell out of me when she turned my way and asked, "Do you want it? I think it's hot seeing you with these guys. Do you want to finish him off?

She didn't have to tell me twice as I took over by grabbing his long black dick with both hands and started jerking it very rapidly.

Vinny was breathing very shallow and instructing me, "I'm gettin fuckin close! A little faster. Right there, just like that! NOW!! PUT YOUR MOUTH ON IT!!"

I leaned over and quickly put my mouth around his oiled up head while I continued to beat him off with both hands. Vinny's whole body tightened up with his legs spread and straight out while his knees slightly lifting off the floor. He let out a loud continuous moan as he jerked his hips upward and started blowing his load into my mouth. He shot wad after wad of his warm creamy sperm into my mouth. Vinny's legs were shaking uncontrollably as he was releasing his torrent spunk and I made sure to keep my mouth wrapped tightly around the head so not to let any cum escape until he was completely finished. When a man cums in my mouth, my goal is to make him cum so hard that he feels like his dick head is blowing off the back of my head. I think I accomplished this goal with Vinny.

Vinny was finished and I pulled my mouth of his cock. I wasn't sure I could swallow his spunk knowing it was mixed with baby oil. I didn't know if it was dangerous.

Cherise said, "What are you waiting on. Swallow that shit down. That little bit of oil's not gonna hurt you."

I still wasn't sure but Cherise then said, "I'll show you," and got up and walked to me. She planted her lips onto mine. I opened my mouth and she and I French kissed with Vinny's cum. We were sharing and swallowing it together. It was a perfect snowball kiss. Vinny's cum did have a different taste mixed with the baby oil, but it wasn't bad.

Dante and Marcus had already dressed and left by the time we had finished. It was one of the wildest nights of my life. The room now smelled like sex because of the rubber and cum and a day at the beach because of the baby oil. I actually took a shower and cleaned up before I went home. I never hooked up with Marcus again and he went on to play in the NFL before getting released in 2006 but that was one cool evening.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers
12