All Comments on 'Black Cock Party Ch. 09'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it~

Love this series. Everyone should go back and read from first chapter. Will make you cum over and over.....

backtothe50sbacktothe50sover 9 years ago
I've got to read the rest of them now.

Black Cock Party Ch. 09 was the first of your series that I read. I have to tell you that you are either one hellua cocksucker or have a most vivid imagination because that is just the way a man wants his cock sucked. And to let a snake-like cock pump a white ass full of cum and then take the man's piss is so fucking hot that it makes me want to get on the Internet and find me a nice big VINNY to play with for the night. I am definitely going to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black cock party ch .09 - a fantastic two-way ride

Maybe I erred in reading "Ch. 09" before your earlier chapters, for it's hard to imagine anything surpassing it as a gay male turn-on. But I loved it, so I'll be cumming back for more! Congratulations, Mark. This results from equal parts of imagination and experience. Frankly, I feel so comfortable as the "third man" in Vinnie's bed with you. The dialog between the two of you flows so naturally, and it pleases me to sense the easy relationship the two of you enjoy. Despite the top/bottom roles you each fulfill so well, I sense that you each admire and respect each other as give-and-take mates. Your inspired notion of introducing Vinnie to those Ben-Wah balls and convincing him to let you shove them up his ass when you milk his cock convinces me of that. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot!

I am a married white man who fantasizes about taking a beautiful fat black cock in my ass and down my throat. Your story has me leaking precum all over the place. Great writing!

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Story

worth it for the ass pissing! I want to have my ass pissed in, I local guy volunteered to do it. However reading about it found out that unless the situation is purrfuct there are too many risks. Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Black Cock Party addict

I love this series. It’s so exciting to see how one slutty guy gets to take all that cock. I’m on edge as I read through these stories. I had my first cock at 18. My neighbor was a black widow lady that asked me to take care of her lawn and some other odd jobs. She always had company so I new most of her family well but one day her nephew from Atlanta came for a visit. That night we were visiting by her pool and he was wearing a tight pair of trunks that outlined his cock and he kept putting his hand on it while he was talking. He later took them off and went swimming naked. When he came out of the water all I could do is stair at his large cock while he got closer to me and put it right in my mouth. I had never sucked cock before but I quickly became infatuated with his cock and how I could please it. It was a huge high for me. I sucked and bobbed on his cock trying to take more of it like a an addict goes after drugs. When he shot his load down my throat I felt like I was in ecstasy. All I wanted was more and have I ever got more. I am a black cock slut now thanks to that first experience. All her relatives use me as a cock slut. She even helps me with my feminization.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
861 Followers
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES