All Comments on 'Black Cock Party'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
t1m1d1t1m1d1over 10 years ago
Mmmmm

Mark,

That was very hot indeed! 9-10 inches was the biggest I've taken , but how I'd love to submit to Dante!

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice

I liked you comments and story. I also had a black cock to suck several times and liked it very much then one evening while I was on my knees sucking him I felt someone rubbing my ass and before I could see I felt a cock slowly slip into my ass, the first time I have ever done this but I couldn't stop as my mouth was full of my friends black cock. The cock slowly going in my ass was big both in length but in size and he was filling me good. It wasn't long before he began to fuck me hard and fast just as the one in my mouth began to spurt his cum the one in my ass filled there.

What a feeling. As I sat down and looked at them it was seeing both black men there cocks had soften a little but soon they switched places and I got my second double fuck. Not the last time either.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I would like to put on a performance like that for my wife and sister-in-law. I just love BBC! Never been fucked by a brother yet. Sucked a few and had them blow me. I wonder if Shaq would do me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Writing!

Thank you for sharing this experience. I have only taken one huge black cock in my ass and it was amazing. I too like to be watched and that would have heightened my excitement as well.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............

I have had one BIG BLACK COCK buried up my pale white butt...repeatedly...at length...over and over...thirty some times...and it was by far the HOTTEST sex I have ever had. If he had not moved, I would still be getting screwed once or twice a week by the most sensual man I have ever met. This story begins to approach the passion between us while it lasted. We still keep in touch hoping one day.....! Your story brings back those memories!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

I had only sucked my high school buddies cock a couple of times, he didn't do me. One weekend he said he knew of a party we could go to, turned out it was a bunch of black dudes. We were naked within 10minutes. When they wanted head they just unzipped and pulled their cock out and we would suck them right in front of their friends. I sucked 5 big beautiful black cocks that day, swallowing every drop they could cum. Been loving black cock ever since. The next time we went, they found out I was a virgin so they had me draw numbers 1-5 out of a hat and that was the order they fucked me in, but that is a story to write about another time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MEMORIES....

I also met a guy at my friend's New Years Eve party and it was the beginning of almost two year of me worshipping him and his beautiful thick black cock. We had been checking each other out most of the evening and he was pouring himself a beer from the keg when I finally got the nerve to walk up and ask if he'd pour me one. He gave me this gorgeous smile and said "what's the magic word" and I said "please". We talked and I was totally flirting and acting super feminine. He asked if I knew where the bathroom was and I told him the one upstairs was probably open and he asked if I'd show him where it was. I led the way upstairs with an extra wiggle in my ass. He told me to wait for him and when he came out he said "it's almost midnight did I have anyone to kiss at midnight"? I said no but I didn't want to kiss him in front of others so let go into my friend's spare bedroom. Within minutes we were making out like crazy and he had me so fuckin hot. I was sitting in his lap facing him with my tongue deep in his mouth and his cock was hard as steel against my butt. He said "do you want to be my girl"? and I said more than anything. He began taking my pants down and then my black thong. He took his pants off and out came his huge thick 8" curved cock -- OMG. I reached in the nightstand for the lube I knew was there and began lubing his monster. I put a big glob in my ass and then reached for the condom. He asked again if I wanted to be his girl and I gave the same answer. Then he said "then get your girly ass on this dick and don't get off until you're full of my cum". I worshipped him for the next two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOTT!!!!

That was so fuckin hot. would love to hear more from you!

theothermrtheothermrover 10 years ago
WOW

Now that was piping HOT, its got me rock hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i would love to get high watch bbc take my girl then me suck him dry

Love to go to black party watch my girlfriend ride bbcocks an isuck them as i pull them out her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very hot

I love having a BBC make me be his bitch. It isn't only the huge cock it is the attitude that they have. They really enjoy having a white guy where he belongs, submissively worshiping his BBC.

The only thing hotter would be having a few hot women watch as you take that BBC any way that they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A hot story and well told.

Rings true at every level. But the cherry on top is when the girl puts her

hand up his ass and he can't feel it because the big black cock that had

just fucked him left his ass so stretched out. I came, I laughed and

came again. Thank you.

Barknot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

god that was hot, id love to find a cock to suck on.

klippertklippertover 9 years ago
great read

Great entertainment...love the rimming...I have to say. the Candy part put me over...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bfd

That was hot I would love to be fucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Would love to have a monster black cock gape out my pussy ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Black Cock Fantasy

That was a fantastic story. I would love to be at a party like that with a smoking hot blonde. She would look at me and ask how many black studs could I take on? She would then line me up with as many as she could and the biggest would fuck her as the prize. I would get the cream pie as a reward. That would be a fantasy come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucking black cock is exciting and tasty

Love the feel of the smooth, hot skin of a black cock in my mouth. Like looking up into his eyes as he derisively belittles me and talks me through the blow job and directs me to watch in the mirror as his tube of flesh disappears into my face and leaves a deposit of cream ..... after which we go into the bathroom and he has to piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh my

I do wish I was there, Sucking black cock is so nice but having a couple girls watching and making comments would be divine and then to have them hold my head and tell me to swallow I think I would faint from the happiness I don't now which I would like better, doing it for white girls or black girls. I think white would be better so they could take special pleasure in seeing a white boy on his knees then on the other hand the black girls would add to the erotic nature and I am sure they could be very nasty and mean with their comments. I opt for nasty and mean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Big and Black is Best

Getting a long fat cock in my ass is always good but taking a load of cum from a thick black cock is so erotically wicked it is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need bbc

Anyone have a good bbc link? Also links to more of these delicious stories

cumlover969cumlover969over 7 years ago
I fell in love with BBC

I sucked several white guys in my early teens, but when I met a black guy he said when I had his BBC I would never want anything else. It was in my mid teens when I gulped that monster and instantly fell in love. His huge load of delicious cum hooked me forever. Before he moved away he pounded my ass for memories. I then searched for another and found a beautiful model. I fell not only in love with his cum and cock but him. You can read about it in my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This guy has a well deserved reputation. He really loves black cock in his mouth and/or ass. I really don't blame him. When I am sucking a cock or being fucked, I love being called names.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
OMG

This'd be the best version of my fantasy of women watching me having sex with another cock

Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Very Good

Made my mouth water. I've sucked a few black guys (they love my eagerness to please them), one even had a couple of white girls watch me so they could learn. My first black guy also enjoyed breeding me. However, after reading this story I need to find some black guys who need to be rimmed. Black men are naturally dominant and that makes it easier for me to do what they want.

Corky1942Corky1942over 6 years ago
The Author Knows Cock!

Hot story, had a tent forming in my jeans before I got a quarter of the way in. Nothing like an appreciative audience when you're servicing a cock - black or white. It adds several degrees of heat.

GaySeniorGaySeniorover 5 years ago
Black Dominance

Very hot. Submissive white guys like me would gladly let black cock rule our world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black sissie

I would love to have this done to me 😊 I love cum in my ass and would totally be dream come true to be watched by woman I am only for black cock

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I love sucking black cock

My wife and her sister invite blacks home and I get to suck them to get them ready. They dress me up as a sissy and I watch as I jack off, but I want to swallow cum too and get fucked.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I Got a TEN-INCHER!

My new black lover in LA has a huge beautiful 10-inch monster I can just about swallow, but I can only fit the tip into my tight ass. He needs to stretch me because I want all of him in me bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I'm definitely going to read every chapter. Like you, I love black cock and rimming their sweet black asses. It's true, black men are superior in love making. That's why many white women are making black babies. That's what I'd be doing if I was a white woman. I've never had women watch me suck and rim; but, after reading this I'd welcome a woman audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Black in college

I was sucking a black guy off while in college. I had a couple white girls for roommates. We would get it on when they weren’t home. One day, it was taking him to long to cum and they came home and caught us in the bedroom together. We had left the door open for the AC and they saw him sitting on the bed with me between his legs and my head bobbing up and down on his lap. They said busted and we want to watch. They watched me suck him off and swallow his load. After that, he spent more time I’m my bedroom as we didn’t need to hide anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are one of my favorites.

Over the last year or so, I've read this story many times. Sucking black cocks is my weakness; no, it's my dreams come true and I am very thankful to those who have let me suck them off.

However, I've never had an audience, that would be awesome. I'd gladly perform for cell phone photos and videos, etc. and certainly hope they would be posted. (I'd gladly let them post my cell number and service black cocks 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story!

I'd love to be the only white cocksucker at an all Black cock party. I imagine being at a stag where all the Black men are told, We have a white faggot cocksucker is here to please every one of you. In fact, he will donate $20 to the groom every time a brother cums in his mouth, $10 every time you piss in his mouth and $5 every time you let him rim your Black hole. So if you really want to help out the groom, let's get this white faggot to pay enough to cover the cost of the honeymoon."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that reminds me of this myself....I always try to find the biggest black cock I can find to fuck my white boi pussy while woman watch and I always and I mean always start by eating my man's ass out ....God I love to climb on top of a black cock Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is one hot fucking story I came in my lacy panties twice my cock is still hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your last line said it all, "What a night". I wish I was that lucky, sucking those Black cocks, rimming a sweet Black hole and having an audience of girls to watch both events. If it was me I'd and I love it).want those girls to post lots of photos / videos with my phone number and send to every Black man they know. Black lives matter; but, Black cock makes me weak in the knees (and I love it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They need to cage that white boys cock. Only sissygasm for the BNWO sissy girl for now on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story I loved it 👏😀 all the one w/ 5 girls & the bbc in her ass or his ass & Candy 🍬🍬🍭 Jackn him off after his fuckin bbc it was fun to read about I. Would like to read her face sitting on him for a cpl hours & her cum all over his or squirtin it all over his face then use a strap on in his pussy/ass start to dress him in pantyes,skirts,dressed,blouses,bras👍😂😁☀️short,shorts,tight pants,heels,boots start him on female hormones for more female role

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely have no fucking words to describe how much I love your work Mark. Let me share my story as well. I met my Haitian boyfriend in Paris just weeks before the Covid lockdown. He was six-foot-three, 320 pound and massively built. His skin was jet black and head neatly shaved. He also had a gigantic black cock that measured just under 13" and was fatter than a fully grown man's forearm. Everytime we fuck, he just mounts upon me like a bull and pounds the hell out of my frosty white French bubble booty. His powerful thrusts causes the entire bed to creak and shake wildly. We spent the whole lockdown fucking like rabbits in my countryside apartment in the South of France.

Sadly, he ended up in jail. I crave for him so bad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was an awesome story I to bern into a party with my boyfriend and met other guys there that were bigger dicks in him, and they were black handsome let’s just say they all have a memory detail in my ass was forever stretched

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the Best. I've read this story many times and must say I always get tock hard and jerk off. I'd love to be sucking black cock 24/7. On camera, on video, with an audience, in public and exposed to all my family, friends, co-workers, etc. I've been quiet and in the closet far too long. Fact is, nothing in the world would please me more than being black-owned by one, one hundred or one thousand superior black men

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i loved it so very much, thank you

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 months ago

Primal sex, white faggot sucking and fucking a monstrous black dick. Hot to imagine. Lots of readers jack off to this story I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved the story. I have always fantasized about getting gangbanged by numerous BBC having cock in both ends at once just makes me so aroused and makes me wonder where can i find a party like that!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES