Black Cock Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear a couple of the girls moaning while they fingered themselves. I even thought maybe one or two of them orgasmed. I wasn't worried about the girls though, I just wanted the pain to subside. After about a minute of Dante's cock head inside my asshole, the pain did start to ease down. He slowly started to feed more of it inside me. After a couple of inches, he would stop and let me get used to it again. This went on for a good five minutes.

I couldn't tell how close he was to being all the way in me, but I knew he had to be close. Dante is a large enough man; he could actually hold onto the top of my shoulders and pull me on his cock. He started to slide his massive pole in and out of my asshole. Dante was now fucking me with his huge rod.

The girls were really getting into it and all five of them were masturbating. One girl was still standing and the others were either sitting in a chair or on the floor.

Brittney gritted her teeth as she ordered, "Fuck that asshole with that big, black, fucking, cock!"

Linda added, "I don't know how he is taking that, but I'm flowing like a river watching it."

By now, Dante was fucking my ass with a steady rhythm. I was used to his size and it started to feel ok except every time he thrust in, I felt my stomach bloat a little. Things this large are not meant to go in peoples' rectums. Dante was pounding my ass for a while when I finally felt it. His balls were slapping my hanging balls and I knew he was finally giving me every inch. It was exciting to know that I could take a foot long dick all the way to his balls.

Dante continued to fuck my ass as all the girls were taking turns orgasming to the scene. When one finished cumming, another one would start. Dante was using my shoulders as handles to pull me onto his dong. He was fucking pretty fast now and I knew he was going to explode.

Dante was out of breath as he panted, "This ass is tighter than a mother. It won't be long now. I'm fixin to nut." He turned his head and looked at the girls and asked, "Ladies, where you want my nut? You want it in his ass, on his back or in his mouth?

"Just shoot it in his ass!" commanded Linda.

"Yea, fill him up!" added Brittney.

All the girls except one were in agreement. The black girl who was not Candy, wanted Dante to give me a facial."

She said, "Blow that shit all over that white boy's face!"

I guess the majority rules because Dante started growling real loud. He was using my body and my asshole to jack off. That is how it seemed because of his dominant size.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Dante shouted. "Here it comes!"

Just as he got those words out, Dante forced me down on his cock so hard, his pubic hairs were touching the top of my ass crack. He was exploding up me. He was pumping load after thick load into my bowels. He was shouting and grunting at the top of his lungs as he shot his wad. I could feel each warm shot individually as he continued to empty his nut sac into me. Dante was dripping sweat and violently shaking as he came and held me down on him until he completely finished.

"That is one great piece of ass!" Dante gasped as he tried to recover.

He was still inside me while he continued to twitch and shake. The girls were having their most powerful orgasm at that time or were just finishing up. Dante pulled his black snake out of me and started to get dressed and all the girls were getting their composure by readjusting their panties, skirts, and dresses.

All the girls walked out commenting on how hot this was and how it was the best sex scene ever, but Candy walked over to me.

She said, "Sweetie, do you want me to make you cum?"

Judging from my still rock hard dick, I said, "Sure."

"Alright baby. Sit down on the bed and let mamma jack you off. That is the least I can do you after all you just did for me."

Candy grabbed my cock and started stroking up and down. She was a very attractive black girl. She had big hoop earrings and dark red lipstick. She attempted to stick some fingers into my gaping asshole and greased them up with leftover oil and Dante's cum.

"Damn baby. He wrecked you. Look at this?" she asked.

I looked down and she had her whole hand in my asshole up past her wrist. It was so stretched and lubed, I felt no pain. She swirled her hand around to collect some juices. She then smeared the mixed lubricant on my prick and started jacking me off with greater friction. The slipperiness of her hand mixed with the lube felt great. I wouldn't take me long now.

Candy was talking as she whacked me, "Does that feel good, baby? Oh yea, cum for momma. You took that huge dick like a one of the sisters. Now you shoot your load for me sweetie. Go ahead, let it out. Momma's gonna clean those pipes for ya."

I started blasting off. My first shot of cum hit me on the chin. I continued to shoot my load all over my chest and stomach. I was releasing all that pent up sperm inside my balls. It felt great.

"That's it baby. Let it all out. You did real good for mamma." Candy said as I finished.

She let go of my cock, wiped her hand on my shirt that was laying on the floor, and then walked out the door. I fell back on the bed and thought, "What a night."

12