All Comments on 'Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
duke9555duke9555about 6 years ago
Any and

all addenda to this tour de force will be welcomed with open flies ;-)

good show Jasmine!!! 5***** naturally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yawn

You used to be one of, if not the best author on the site. Now you just seem to mail it in. Same story, same order, same events, same vocabulary, even the same dialogue. Just mix and match the character names. Sigh. And you have such talent too. What a waste. Of course, most of Lit has become nothing but stroke stories. Can anyone write an actual story any more, one that just happens to have explicit sex? Does no one have any variety any more? And I don't mean writing in a plethora of genres, but using the same plug and play method. Wake me if anyone tries something new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

made me hungry for BBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'll wait the next part

I'm not in gay stories, but i can't wait to see the wife fall for the BBC !!!

GcoachGGcoachGabout 6 years ago
Fuck yes Part Two!!!

Can’t wait to read part two and Hear all about his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes please

Yes please continue with this story. I would love to see Ken being emasculated in front of his wife. Being made to eat a superior mans load from his marries wifes gaping just fucked cunt. read how Ken's wife denies him her cunt because his little useless white dick does nothing for her. Watch as Ken is turned into Kendra for his black master.

excraiexcraiabout 6 years ago

OMG Jasmine. You have to continue this HOT story. Please please

X15X15about 6 years ago
He’s Me♠️

I am Ken. I dream of Big Black Cock. I seek out and watch interacial videos. My wife and I fuck with a big black cock dildo. She acts just like the wives do when I fuck her with her Big Black Cock. I would love for us both to fuck and suck a BBC and be totally submissive to it.

I was overcome by BBC exactly as Ken was years ago and still carry the fascination, lust, and imagination of a big black cock constantly. I am BBC obsessed.👨🏿♠️❤️

tamiscstamiscsabout 6 years ago
Please More

Ms Jasmine please provide more of this saga My panties are soaked through

tami

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's me

I crave a BBC to worship. Dream of sucking one only to get him ready to fuck my with wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is great!

This is great! Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBC Master Piece

Obviously I’m turned on with the BBC dominating white women and men. Reading this for the first time while at work has me so worked up I will need to take care of business after I finish this comment. Love how the story evolved and kept bringing other characters in that had already fallen as willing victims of that BBC. Really good story and I hope the next installment comes soon. Would love to see all the guards locked up in chastity with Kareem holding all the keys. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us.

Zephyr33Zephyr33about 6 years ago
amazing

I always knew you were one of the best authors on this site, but this seals it. You are the best period. The first scene with the lawyer was the best part of the this chapter.

To the anonymous commenter above who claims this is just a "plug and play" rehash of previous stories ... mind sharing which one or two stories you think are most similar to this? When I browse the list I seem to find a lot of variety.

Myrmidon69Myrmidon69about 6 years ago
Mesmerizing

Wow, that was one amazing ride! Loved every word of it, beginning to end. I hope you write the follow-up you teased; I'm ready for more.

stacejostacejoabout 6 years ago
Hott

Soo Hott Love it, Want more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, Please, More

can't wait!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best

Yes continuation

planojimplanojimabout 6 years ago
Yes!

My cock is HARD with anticipation waiting for more!!

xploring96xploring96about 6 years ago

He's such a lucky faggot. To be a cocksucker to a powerful BBC like that is every white bottom bitches dream cum true. Can't wait to hear about his wife's dyke session and BBC submission.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Fascinated

I was fascinated by your story. But I also felt humiliated and inferior. We all hear the stories of how black men have huge cocks and, if we're honest, are curious about it. I admit I don't totally understand my reaction to this tale, but I know I liked it and rated it 5 stars and am looking forward to its continuation. The more I read your stories, Jasmine, the more I want to meet you and experience first hand what you write so well about. Your site picture and your stories excite me. Thanks!

wandereyewandereyeabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I can't wait and hope you finish a sequel soon. This story really appeals to my submissive nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hell, yes!

Would love to hear more ! Very hot story I would easily become addicted to black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBC

Hell yes, as I sat here reading this hard as hell, ozzing cum from my not so big cock, wishing that was me on my knees sucking that BBC and taking that hugh load right down my throat and all over my face. I dream of being in that situation, seems like that all I read about is submitting to the BBC and can’t watch enough of it wishing it was me. Please continue soon.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Definitely

Great story! Yes, I definitely want to read about his wife's fall from the lesbian beginning to her submitting to his big black cock. I have never been with a BBC because I don't know one, but i also don't want to become addicted to it. I enjoy sucking white cock because they are very discreet . Most are married and just want a bj in the side. I date women and love fucking and eating her pussy, but like to suck cock occasionally. I am what I have learned is a straight cocksucker. I don't want to kiss a man or have any relationship other than being his on call cocksucker. I do enjoy reading the BBC stories but I don't want to have one out me to my girlfriend or fuck her in front of me. I prefer to keep that as a fantasy it sounds like they would enjoy outing me and make my do as they please. I can't wait to hear about the woman's fall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely

Yes, we all want to read more of what it would be like from the wife's point of view. I think you have accurately got it from the man,s perspective, or should I say from the gurl's view,

The first cock I sucked was a BBC and I was instantly addicted. The second time, he asked for a photo of my wife to look at as I sucked him off. Damn... you think maybe it was Kareem ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please no lesbian stuff

Good story but please just have a series of gay stories that don't involve lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story - please continue

Another great story from Silksockingslover. Looking forward to A Man's Fall continuing and tying it his Wife's Fall (Black Cock Worship: A Woman's Fall)

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 6 years ago
Omg

Omg more please I love your stories specially the ones like this one

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
Unreality!!

This whole story seems to be based on fantasy.

I suppose there are "straight" men who would like to suck a big, black cock but, I believe the majority would feel repulsed at the idea of sucking any cock - black or white.

As for introducing one's wife (or trying to convince her to do so) to become a black cock slut, I find it hard to conceive of even trying to become a cuckold while one's wife is being fucked by an arrogant black man with and oversized organ.

When we marry we take vows to be faithful to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You really have been phoning it in with all of your stories lately regardless of genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was so incredibly hot! Please more!

That was the best you have written! You are incredible! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wonderful story as always cant wait to know what happens with the wife.

SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

Loved the story. Super hot. I hope there’s a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looking forward to the sequel!

Great story. Can't wait for the follow-up.

theothermrtheothermralmost 6 years ago
Damn hot

Oh man that was HOT. I'm rock hard and drooling right now

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 6 years ago
Another great story

We whites just have to face that it's a forgone conclusion that any time a white male is alone with a black man, the white guy is going to end up sucking black cock, and probably getting fucked in the ass too. It doesn't matter if the white guy is married or straight, or how respectable he is, there are only three ways one of these stories can turn out; the black man shoots cum all over the white guy's face, in his mouth or up his ass. That's just the natural order of things. Kareem hits the nail on the head when he says that "all white men are secret submissive black cocksuckers and bottoms." I would add, some just don't know it yet because they have not been presented with the opportunity. I enjoy storied about straight, white, married family-men who get turned into cocksucking slaves by dominant black men, especially of their wives and sons get enslaved too. So my only complaint about this story is the interval between when Silkstockinglover publishes her gay interracial stories. Would love to see a sequel, although I thought "Large Black Firehose" and "Black Dominance: Accidental Text" were even better, and would appreciate sequels to those. Loved how Kareem shot his load all over the lady lawyers face and made her go home to her husband wearing the cum. Also enjoyed the mother-daughter scene, but would love even more to see a similar father-son scene. Next time, Kareem should make Ken show proper respect for a black man, by stripping completely naked and getting on his knees for the privilege of sucking black cock. Then, he too should wear a load of black cum on his face home to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Of course we need all the details of what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really hot

Straight white guy but the story had me thinking about, you know it, sucking black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol last comment

Last comment made me laugh straight white guy? If you got the chance you would suck the black dick lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Black Cock

That story was so hot. I became hard several times and also had a wet spot on my pants.luv it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AWESOME

im not gay, but now I want to be on my knees for a black master while he tells me how he will fuck my wife!

so hot!

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
I'm Turned

Just hard all through and leaking. Read the second episode first and was hooked,

would allow and love my wife to be blacked and me cuckolded by her bull, have

enjoyed a few white clocks but crave being blacked and fucked.

5*s

TamaboneTamabonealmost 6 years ago
Sequel please

I'm not usually a fan of gay male stories, but I am a big fan of your stories. I am so glad I read this story. Really liked the power trip of the BBC over white men and women. Would really like to hear the rest of the story. Sequel please.

partisan59partisan59almost 6 years ago
Missed this

Don"t know how I missed this when it was first posted. So glad I found it. So fucking hot, hits all the right buttons. Read part 2 and loved it. Lots of potential for more chapters. Would love to see how Kareem got the Doctor too.

firedogg81firedogg81almost 6 years ago
great story

Absolutely awesome story really got me going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Woe

Really hot guard eating cum putting his career on the line for the load, great story made a straight guy want to suck bbc, of course

bobw101bobw101over 5 years ago
Another great story

You are an outstanding writer. I have to find the wife's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, more, more?

Great story. Look forward to reading further chapters!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 5 years ago
Great read

Loved reading this his slow fall till he’s on his knees sucking cock is great and I love it when he gets Dominated by the redhead I can see him in the future with a collar on and cocklocked being taken to the pit to watch his wife get gang banded and maybe getting fucked as well

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 5 years ago
Outstanding

Very hot story well written. Love the way you built it up then had him submit. I could picture myself as the guard and giving in to that bbc. Was very arousing reading how he watched the other wives getting fucked that turned him on WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Black Cock

Hot, I know I lot of White men and woman who love BBC and only worship it, I am not one of them. I have done BBC but I like a nice cock any color but I want a good looking body and handsome face with a good personality for any kind of relationship. I guess I would be the only guard not a slave. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I want more what would make things better is if Kareem made the men cross dress for him

shrimohitshrimohitabout 5 years ago
Very addicitve

Madam Jasmine, I am a big fan of your stories. While reading this story from beginning to the end I was compelled to not get distracted and I was hard all through and leaking repeatedly (of course without cumming, as I felt I am that guard (Ken). Please continue the sequel with bit hypnotic triggers.

The beauty is I repeatedly read this story, on daily basis, for the past one week.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 5 years ago
Cum I am a cum slut for sure

I am sitting here with my panties wet with pre-cum, surprised I did not ejaculate but I will soon so I can taste my cum. I love these stories and I want to be a bottom to any man that wants me. Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Reading your hot story and masturbating about Kareem taking both Ken and his wife. Can't wait. You are an awesome writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed it

I've read a lot of your stories, but I avoided this one for a long time because it was filed under Gay Male instead of BBC, When I finally broke down and read it , I was thrilled. So many fun elements to the story. I love the whole devious way all the characters are led into serving the hard black Inmate. Loved the initial lawyer scene, loved the dp, even enjoyed seeing the husband on his knees. LOL

Keep writing!!! Sexy22Redhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucking BBC!

Many years ago, when I was with my first wife and in my early 20`s I went to a porn theater and went up to the balcony. I was scared at first and sat in the front, just listening and looking around a bit. I saw guys sitting around, here and there, mostly. Then I noticed that some guys were moving around and sitting next to other guys. Then one of the guys would disappear and then I would notice a head moving up and down in the other`s lap! One guy was sucking off the other! Wow! I watched and got so horny I couldn`t stand it! I was shaking when I sat next to a black guy that was playing with his big hard cock and I whispered to him: "Want some head?', he just moved his hands away from his cock and nodded. I leaned over and swallowed his cock and sucked, then I got in front of him with my knees on the floor. I was between his knees, I leaned forward and sucked his cock into my mouth and held his balls in my hand. I sucked and swallowed his big black cock and played with his egg sized balls! I was in heaven, I loved it! I sucked his big black cock while playing with his nuts and in about 5 minutes he was filling my mouth with a huge load of thick cum that tasted wonderful! I was hooked! I loved it! I went back to the theater every chance I got and sucked off many big black cocks! I love sucking off black guys with big dicks and getting my throat fucked and eating all the cum I can get! Now I have no teeth and I love sucking off cocks even more! I even like other people watching me suck off big black cocks and swallow all the cum they fill my mouth with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too hot!

subwmsubwmabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. My story is a lot different, My wife was already a BBC slut when we met. When I confessed I was a crossdresser, she turned me into a BBC slut too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Near the beginning you wrote "How did it happen?", referring to how you became a two-hole fuck toy. Well, if you're like me, I know how. It's simple, as far as I'm concerned, a Black cock is the most beautiful thing on Earth and Black men need (and deserve) to be pleasured by whites. Most of them prefer women; but, thankfully some of us white bois are permitted to suck their beautiful Black cocks and get to bury our tongues in their Black holes. I'm a total oral submissive and I'vr determined that nothing pleases me more than being allowed to worship Black cocks and Black holes. If you're dominant and Black, I'm eager to please.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

I liked this story although I’m not really a fan of males sucking cock.There’s enough male/female action to whet my appetite for sex, and I’m looking forward to the falling of more females. This prisoner has it made!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I spent lots of time in juvenile hall when I was growing up and the guards/counselors were mostly BIG blackmen. I quickly learned that you obeyed when they told you to do something. They were mostly quiet nice men who made you feel safe if you needed it and it took me years to understand my submissive desires for a Blackman.

Everything in this story is understandable and can easily happen. I would surrender my wife to a big Blackman to enjoy and if he knew his rightful place I would consider it as his right.

But only a Blackman.

tvsally693tvsally693over 1 year ago

ooooooooo OMG, I can relate to this story. Prison, yeah, I was young when I was arrested and sent to prison at 19. Got 10 years for robbery and sent to Leavenworth in Kansas. Over 2,000 inmates with 80% black. Being young and pale white, apparently I became eye candy for black inmates who saw me as a white boy to turn out. In the joint I noticed that many whites were friends with black inmates; some we're clearly feminine looking and wore tight shorts, halter tops and makeup. In the shower I often saw dudes shaving their legs, bums, pits and chest. Shaving up for cellies. A-block had 8-man cells. Many had 6 black and 2 white dudes. I soon realized that over 50 white dudes were sissy cocksuckers and many had pimps and we're prostitutes turning tricks to make money. I was mesmerized while watching white boys sucking cocks and being fucked as a woman and wondered if I'd like to do it and have a pimp. I was moved into an 8-man cell with 6 blacks and a white dude. The white dude took me to the recreation yard and explained what happened to him after he came to prison; he said he was 18 but now 30, that he was quickly turned out by several black dudes, strong and sexy too. He didn't resist because he couldn't help it and soon had black lust and Jungle Fever. He said, when we go back to the cell the black cellies will expect that I will submit to their superiority and sexually service them for their protection. I was shocked but, on reflection, decided I had no choice. I became a prison punk and learned to enjoy my place as a whore turning tricks with other sissy cocksuckers. That took place on the 5th tier that had 22 8-man cells. Guards rarely came up there because they knew it was ho Lane with lots of sex going down daily between punks and horny inmates. Every white dude was a sissy, feminine and HOT. BJs cost 1 carton and boi pussy was 3 cartons. Back then a carton of Kools cost $2.50. So now you know how I became a prison punk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmm i will soon be introduced to a superior black male it will complete my transformation from fake while male to good little white bitch iv seen pics and vids of him fuckig males and femals and cant wait to becum addicted to his god cum

KRoyKRoyover 1 year ago

I would submit to BBC anytime anyplace. So would my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I went to the beome sissy boi boo_&2sockio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my God I love the story I'm going to read the next part now and I will probably cum in my panties, I would happily be a slut for black cock if he treated me like that x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Would love to be Black owned, servicing Black men and cock 24/7.

tom50uktom50uk10 months ago

wow , so enthralling... even tho it seemed abit ridiculous and over the top... still embarassingly rock hard..

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore7 months ago

You are a very good writer. I'm a Cubs fan and a Bears fan. It is intriguing and a nice surprise to see you including them in your story.

By the way I'm definitely not a White Sox fan. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love all your stories. I am 60 years old Eurasian male , bisexual, 6'1" 195#s 6.5". I have been rubbing out a few load as I read everyone of your stories. Did you write some of these stories from your own experience. I would love if my partner have such an imagination and thoughts like this. you are absolutely amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50651 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES