Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal, on the other hand, soon grunted and spewed his load all over her face... the cock out of her mouth, the nice nurse became a blaring bawdy bimbo bitch as she babbled, "Oh yes, pound my shit hole with that big nigger dick, "and "Tear my ass apart with that super sausage" and "I'm your three hole cum bucket," and "Fuck me harder with that nigger prick."

Kareem looked at Jamal who was still hard and offered, "Go lie on the bed."

Jamal did.

"Go get on that cock, my fat fuck toy," Kareem ordered.

"Yes, sir," she obeyed, not at all fazed by the derogatory names, but wanting only to get more black cock back inside her.

She straddled his cock and dropped on it and instantly began riding.

Kareem joined them on the bed as he slapped her ass hard. "Did I say you could ride it?"

"No sir, sorry sir," she apologized, instantly stopping.

"What did I tell you?"

"To get on the cock, sir."

"Was that too complex?" he said, slapping her ass again.

"Sorry, sir, I become a bimbo in heat when nigger cock is around," she admitted.

"Do you want to be double penetrated?" he asked, as he moved behind her.

"My holes are your holes to use as you wish," she answered without hesitation.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded, slapping her ass again.

"I want you to shove that massive nigger snake in my fat white ass while your friend's nigger dick is buried deep in my nigger-owned cunt," she answered, exactly like a bimbo porn star, but believable.

"There, was that so hard?" he asked, as he slammed into her ass again and she again screamed with pleasure.

And for a few minutes she was double teamed.

Through at least three orgasms.

Her huffing and puffing sounds sounding a lot like a hyena in heat.

Eventually she begged, "Fill my cunt with your nigger baby batter."

I was then surprised one last time as she was turned around, so she was reverse cowboy, with Jamal in her cunt and then Kareem pushed his cock in her cunt too and it somehow swallowed up those two thick black dicks.

"Ohhhh, yes, stretch my cunt with your nigger dicks," she screamed, as she awkwardly tried to ride two dicks.

I watched in awe.

I watched two juicy black cocks.

I glanced at her huge melons.

I watched as she somehow fucked two dicks in one hole.

Until Jamal grunted and declared, "here comes my cum, cum slut."

"Yes, jet me your dominant nigger cream," she bellowed.

Kareem grunted seconds later too and without saying a word deposited a second load of cum in the woman's pussy.

She then collapsed backward and passed out as another orgasm reached her... and I came in my pants again.

As the two black cocks slipped out of her, cum gushed out and I insanely wondered what it would taste like... then shook my head for thinking that, but tried to excuse myself with the idea that eating semen from a cunt would make it less gay. It didn't help, I was still embarrassed by my own thoughts!

One final surprise happened next as Kareem slid his cock in Jamal's mouth and said, "Clean me up."

The surprise continued as Jamal willingly bobbed on the cock.

The surprise still continued as Kareem looked directly at the camera... looked directly at me. His look was predatory.

The surprise continued as I felt my mouth water.

He pulled out and asked, "Was it worth being my cock sucker for the month?"

"Fuck yeah," Jamal nodded, taking his cock back in for a few more sucks before adding, "you know I only suck your dick."

He chuckled, again looking at me, "Yeah, usually it's white guards doing the sucking."

What? White guards???

"And doing the bottoming," Jamal added.

"Yes and the bottoming," he nodded, looking at the camera the whole time... as if warning me I was next.

I shook my head as the two inmates got dressed... the nurse still passed out, lying there with her legs spread wide open.

I buzzed the other guard to come and get them and went in to tell them to hurry up.

Kareem pointed to the wide-open pussy, "Want some?"

"I'm married," I said, then realized I didn't even need to say that.

"I meant do you want to clean up my mess?" he questioned.

"I'm not gay," I said.

"Not yet," he smirked, again looking at my crotch. "I see you enjoyed my show again."

"Let's go," I said, ignoring his words and my own shame.

"Feel free to bring your wife here anytime you wish," he said. "I'll show her a really good time."

"Shut the fuck up," I said, pissed now. Yes, I was turned on by his dick, which confused me. Yes, I'd ever so briefly imagined him fucking my wife. But no, no way in hell, would I ever allow him to fuck her. Nor would she ever agree to it.

"Whatever, man," he shrugged. "Just trying to do my community service by pleasing white women the way their husbands can't."

I shook my head and led them out as the guard arrived.

Once they were gone, I returned to the room where the woman was still asleep.

A big wad of cum was lying puddled between her open legs.

I stared at it.

I stared at it some more.

Anyone behind me would think I was some pervert staring at a sleeping woman's well-used cunt.

Yet, I was looking at the white cum clearly visible between her pussy lips,

Then, before I was about to wake her up, I couldn't resist.

I scooped the big wad of cum and quickly put it in my mouth.

It was gooey.

It was slightly salty... in a good way.

I instantly wanted more and scooped more from the bed, avoiding the biggest wad that was tantalizingly lingering in her pussy.

I instead got three more scoops, each smaller than the one before, each one only making me want more.

I was startled when Kareem's voice asked from about two inches away from my ear, "Still hungry?"

I jumped up, startled and humiliated to be caught in the act of eating his cum.

"What? No, I was just cleaning up."

"Forgot my cross," he said, walking over to grab a necklace from the nightstand.

I didn't say anything.

As he left, he offered, "Any time you need a nice creamy snack just come by and ask; it tastes a lot better directly from the source."

He then walked out just as the nurse woke up.

Mortified, I scurried out as she got dressed.

She walked out a few minutes later, head down, grabbed her purse and left... doing the ultimate walk of shame... and walking a little bow legged.

I, on the other hand, cursed myself... what the fuck did I just do?

Why?

And why did I want more?

Fuck.

3. GETTING DRAWN IN

That night, I ended up home alone, my wife gone for the night as she was a pharmaceutical rep and travelled a few days a month.

I ended up searching on white guys and black cocks.

I found and read stories about straight white guys becoming enamoured by black cock and then turning into cock suckers and often bottoms.

I then found websites dedicated to it.

One even had a chat forum. I clicked on it, made an account called ConfusedWhiteBoy and asked in the forum... Do any straight white men who have no interest or attraction to men oddly find themselves enamoured by Black cock?

As I skimmed the website I found a section of pictures in categories including:

White women sucking black cock

White women getting fucked by black cock

White women's asses getting destroyed by, of course, black cock

Straight men sucking

Sissies sucking

White sluts with captions

White boys with captions

Sissies with captions

I scrolled mainly through the captions which were quite hot, before I checked back to my forum question and saw I had three responses already.

The first was from sissycumbucket who simply wrote: All white guys, straight or not, love black cock.

The second as from straightbutbicurious who wrote: I was there, my friend. I was in college when I walked into a bathroom at a frat party to see a buddy of mine sucking a black cock. I was drunk and suddenly froze. I didn't know at first what shocked me more, my buddy sucking dick or how big the black guy was. He ordered me to come and kneel before him and I didn't know why but I did. I would later learn from experience, painful at first until I got the point, that I couldn't resist the allure of black cock, never could. When he pulled out of my friend and offered me his cock, I hesitated only for a second and then opened my mouth and sucked.

I had a girlfriend... still do.

I am straight... still consider myself so.

I don't find guys attractive at all... nor do I find white cocks attractive... but a black cock is my kryptonite and from my experiences over the past few years I would say it is almost all white guys' kryptonite.

Now that you've thought of it, until you suck that first black cock you will always wonder... what if.

But I warn you... once you suck a black cock you will be forever addicted.

I read the second one twice, intrigued, excited slightly, and nervous. I didn't want to become addicted. Yet, I'd be lying if I denied my curiosity was growing rapidly.

The third one was from bigblackbone and he said: All white men are secretly black submissive faggots. They will suck Black cock, they will bend over and take it up their man cunts and they will willingly let their wives take Black cock. It is just genetics.

The last one seemed ridiculous.

Genetics. As if I had no say in the matter.

And I hated the term faggot.

Yet, horny, I ended up scrolling through more captions. And although I meant to hit the gay ones, I clicked on sissies instead.

And was awakened to a whole new world.

There were photos and gifs of girls being used by guys, but the weird part was the captions were aimed at the theory you were a guy (being turned into a girl).

-A brunette with a ponytail being skull fucked with the caption:

YOUR MOUTH IS A FUCK HOLE.

-A girl sucking a cock slowly with the caption:

I'M A SLUT, I DESERVE COCK.

-A blonde with cum all over her face and looking lustfully at the cock with the caption:

THERE IS NO MORE MAN IN YOU.

-A cock with cum oozing out of it as a girl eagerly extended her tongue with the caption:

JUST ONE TASTE AND YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME.

-A girl riding a cock in her ass with the caption:

LET DADDY TURN YOUR ASS INTO A PUSSY.

-A girl bent over a bed getting pounded hard with the lengthy caption:

EVEN WEARING PANTIES YOU WERE STILL KEN

EVEN WEARING STOCKINGS YOU WERE STILL KEN

BUT THE COCK BURIED IN YOUR ASS MADE YOU KENDRA

That one really got me as my name is Ken.

I couldn't believe how hot these were either, my cock raging.

Then, a bit slow, I looked again. All these girls had Adam's apples!

Suddenly all those pictures were even hotter!

Then I saw a black cock one...

A white, young, very pretty blonde girl (with an Adam's apple) was using both hands to jerk the massive black cock into her mouth with the caption:

REBLOG IF YOU CAN'T RESIST BBC

This made me scroll through the captions searching out only the black cock ones:

A redhead had a BBC in her ass with the caption:

YOU WERE BORN TO SERVE BLACK COCK.

The idea I was born to suck black cock was absurd, although I couldn't deny I was growing more and more curious.

A cute brunette was sucking a BBC with the caption:

WARNING: STARING AT THIS WILL MAKE YOU A COCK SUCKER FOR BBC.

I was beginning to worry that it may be true.

A hot blonde sucking a BBC with the caption:

SISSIES CRAVE BBC.

I wasn't a sissy, but I was beginning to crave BBC.

(In case you're even slower than I was, none of these girls, or sissies, were really girls.)

A BBC sticking out of a gloryhole with the caption:

SHHHH! NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW YOU'RE A COCK SUCKER FOR BBC.

If I could do it and no one would find out, would I? I was beginning to think I would.

A closeup up of a BBC in a mouth with the simple caption:

THE MEANING OF LIFE.

It was so pretentious, and yet after seeing two actual women desperately do anything for BBC, I had to wonder if there wasn't at least a hint of truth to it.

A girl with her tongue extended about to suck a BBC with the caption:

ALL DAY LONG YOU TRY TO RESIST; ALL DAY LONG YOU TELL YOURSELF YOU'RE STRAIGHT; EVERY NIGHT YOU END UP ACCEPTING YOUR TRUTH: YOU'RE A FAGGOT.

Oddly that kind of described me of late. Although I refused the notion I was a faggot. Maybe slightly confused and curious, but definitely not a faggot. No, really I wasn't.

A girl on her knees with her hands together as if she is praying as she looks up at a huge BBC with the caption:

WORSHIP!

Again, hot, but extreme.

A huge BBC with the caption:

REBLOG IF YOU WERE BORN TO BE PENETRATED.

God, no!

A huge BBC wearing a condom full of cum with the caption:

A SISSIES' SNACK!

Recalling the cum I'd sampled off the bed sheets... I did have to admit I'd enjoyed it.

A beautiful blonde sucking a delicious BBC with the caption:

BLACK COCK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

LOL... it definitely had.

A black man standing over a hot white girl with the caption:

REBLOG IF YOU NEED TO BE A BLACK-OWNED COCK SUCKER!!

Although Kareem's cock had captivated me, I didn't want to be black-owned.

A BBC, cum dripping from the head, with the caption:

REBLOG IF YOU DREAM OF BLACK COCK EVERY NIGHT.

Frustratingly I was actually experiencing that.

I was ready to erupt, I'd been online for like four hours and not come while continuously being hard when I saw three more responses to my question.

I clicked on the first response from BBCMASTER and it said: Look faggot. If you are asking the question, you already know the answer. You want BBC. You need BBC. So stop denying your natural purpose... to serve BBC.

The next one was from SISSYCUMSLUT5 (which made me think there must be at least four more): White men were born to serve black cock. If you are like me, you thought you were straight. If you are like me, you're married and have kids. If you are like me, you accidentally discovered black cock... and then... got confused. I ignored my intrigue for twenty years and then finally went for it and discovered my purpose in life. Don't waste twenty years. Go right now to find a black cock and discover who you are.

The next one was from a woman: Don't let your wife suffer with your small cock. After you find the BBC of your dreams, suck it and prove to yourself your place is serving BBC, then treat your wife to a real cock. PS: if you want to really learn your place, click on this link. My husband did and changed our lives.

I shook my head and yet I clicked on the link and was transferred to a video called hypno sissy training for white cock suckers.

And as the black cocks fucking white mouths and white pussies and white asses flashed by with all the subliminal messages about sucking cock and becoming a willing cock sucker for black cock flashed by, I exploded all over myself.

As the blood from my spent erection gradually returned to my brain, I shook my head, mad at myself for spending all this time on black cock. I wasn't a cock sucker.

I wasn't a faggot.

Fuck!

I told myself: I am 6'2", 200 lbs and in good shape. I have a decent sized cock. I make my wife happy and she makes me happy. I am used to being in charge of these guys and maintaining a dominant posture (otherwise they won't respect you).

These other BBC thoughts were a problem and something I had to curb immediately.

Yet, the very next day I got even more drawn in.

4. THE CHECK-UP

Every inmate goes to the infirmary each week for a routine check-up. I have, on occasion, been tasked with being the guard on duty to make sure the doctor is protected... although I hadn't been for months.

So I was surprised when I was assigned the duty the day after Kareem domination two. I was also tired after staying up way too late researching black cock.

Kareem was about the twenty-fifth guy to come in near the end of my shift. As he sauntered in with a smug confidence that pissed me off, he smiled at me, but didn't say a word.

Yet, as soon as Kareem walked behind the curtain, which was thin enough I could always see the silhouettes of the doctor and the inmate, I saw the doctor's knees hit the floor. I saw him pull down Kareem's pants and saw him stroking a flaccid dick.

Kareem ordered, treating the male doctor the same belligerent way he treated his female sluts, "Get to it, bitch."

I should have said something.

I should have done something.

It was, after all, my job to protect the doctor.

Yet, I stood there in the same awe as the past two encounters.

I saw the silhouette of Dr. Rogers, a younger doctor, maybe thirty, take the cock into his mouth.

My first reaction was annoyance as I couldn't really get a good look at Kareem's big black cock through the damn curtain.

After a minute of the same sounds the sluts made, gagging, slurping, the unpleasant glllrupphhhaaackk sound as the doctor tried to deep throat the cock, Kareen asked, "Did you bring the picture of your wife as I asked?"

"Yes, master," the doctor replied.

The term 'master' startled me. It was a term used long ago by a black slave when addressing a white slave owner, so hearing it used here in the polar opposite way was intriguing.

"Well, get it for me," Kareem ordered, his tone showing his annoyance at what he thought should have been the doctor's automatic reaction.

The doctor got up, walked out from behind the curtain, went to his briefcase and pulled out a photo, before returning behind the curtain, not once even glancing at me.

Dr. Rogers handed him the photo and without instruction returned to his place of worship and took the cock back in his mouth.

Kareem liked the picture. "Shit, cock sucker, you really married up."

"Thanks, master," the doctor replied, between bobs.

"That pink pussy is just begging for some nigger dick, isn't it," Kareem said.

Dr. Rogers answered, "I don't know, sir."

"Think she would be able to resist this black dick if I offered it to her?" Kareem asked, as he tapped his cock head on the doctor's lips.

"I doubt it, master," the humiliated doctor admitted.

"You should bring her for a visit one day," Kareem said, as he slid his cock back in the doctor's mouth.

Then for a good fifteen to twenty minutes, man he could really last a long time, the doctor sucked.

Kareem talked the entire time about how he would blacken the man's wife and show her what it felt like to be fucked by a real man. As he went on and on with description after description of how he would fuck all three of her holes, coat her pretty face with cum, destroy her asshole and make her a bimbo whore for black cock I couldn't help but imagine he was talking about my wife.

I was rubbing my cock like crazy and for the third straight time when I watched Kareem have sex I shot a load in my pants.

I was cursing my pathetic weakness when Kareem grunted and deposited a load down the young nerdy doctor's throat.

I then heard Dr. Rogers thank Kareem, "Thank you Master Kareem, I was so hungry for your delicious load!"