Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kareem chuckled, "A nigger load a day keeps a faggot okay."

"Yes, Master," he agreed, as he stood back up and resumed being a doctor as he said, "You are in perfect health."

Kareem walked out and looked directly at my crotch, the picture still in his hand. He walked over to me and said, "Dr. Rogers' wife is pretty hot, hey?"

He put the picture in front of me and it was a gorgeous blonde bombshell with small tits, with her legs spread wide open, wearing only a garter-belt and white stockings, her pussy filled with a black dildo.

I stared at the picture, unable to take my eyes off her beauty.

As he pulled it away and put it in his pocket, he looked down at my crotch, again saw my guilty evidence, smirked and asked, "Did you come imagining you were on your knees becoming a nigger loving cock sucker or imagining me turning your wife into an insatiable slut for nigger cock?"

I didn't respond as he shook his head, walked out and quipped, "Soon."

As I pondered his meaning, the most obvious interpretation being him expecting me to be his cock sucker too, Dr. Rogers walked out and his face was humiliation red... as I imagined mine was. He even had a little cum on his chin.

He said, pretending nothing had just happened, "Next."

And the day proceeded on as if nothing had happened.

I thought about asking him about it.

But I didn't. I wasn't sure how to ask what I wanted to ask. Truth be told, I wasn't even sure what I wanted to ask.

As I was leaving, an hour later, Dele asked me, "Want to come over to my place for a barbecue on Saturday?"

I was surprised as we had gone out for beers a couple times to watch Cubs games, but not much more. I had never met his wife, nor had he met mine. I said sure and he told me to bring my wife. And since we really hadn't made many couple friends since I transferred here nine months ago, I figured it would be pleasant.

That night, although I had told myself I wouldn't do it, I ended up back online and ended up on Tumblr where I discovered a whole world of race play and sissy play, although I won't bore you with the hours of stroking I did to pictures of white girls (of both genders) and black cocks.

5. ANOTHER SURPRISE

A couple days later, we ended up at Dele's where surprise after surprise hit me.

The first one happened the minute the front door was opened. The woman looked at me and smiled. A smile as if she knew I was coming. I looked at her and my jaw dropped... I imagine if I were a cartoon it would have literally hit the floor.

The woman standing in front of me was the lawyer I'd first watched Kareem fuck. I couldn't recall her name at first, but there was no doubt it was the same woman.

She offered, "Hi, I'm Janna, please come in."

I was speechless and when I didn't say anything, my wife greeted, "Hey, I'm ChristineKait and this is Ken."

"Hi," Janna welcomed us, as we walked in. "I'm happy you could finally make it. My husband Dele has told me lots about you, Ken."

"He has?" I asked, still trying to process the reality that the woman I first saw fuck Kareem was actually my co-worker's wife.

"Excuse my husband," Christine said, giving me a look.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I just seem to recognize you from somewhere," I explained.

"I'm on television on occasion," she replied looking at me, making it clear she was talking about the screens I'd watched her on ten days ago.

"Oh, where?" my wife asked, genuinely curious.

Janna looked at me knowingly before turning to my wife and answered, "I'm a district attorney."

"Aaaaaaah, very impressive," my wife said.

"It's a job," she shrugged.

"More exciting than mine," Christine said.

"What do you do?" Janna asked, as I noticed she was wearing a skirt and nylons... weird considering we were there for a barbecue and it was a 90 degree day. Remembering Kareem's instruction to her I checked out her small chest and sure enough... no bra.

"I sell drugs," my wife answered, her go-to joke.

"You're my new best friend," Janna smiled, taking my wife's hand. She then added to me, "Dele is out back."

"Cool," I said, as she pointed to the right and led my wife to the left.

I headed outside, still processing the stunning reality that the woman I'd watched get used and abused by Kareem was my co-worker's wife.

Did he know?

He must.

How did it happen?

Why did he invite me? He would know I'd seen his wife cheating with a black inmate.

So many questions.

I walked over to him and our sergeant Carl had a beer in his hand, as did another fellow guard, Carter, a big man who you didn't fuck with.

I walked over and Dele greeted me, "Hey man, glad you could come."

"Thanks for inviting me," I replied, as he walked over to a cooler and grabbed me a beer.

"Beer?" he asked, even though he was already handing it to me.

I nodded, "Don't mind if I do."

Then for the next forty-five minutes we talked guy stuff. We talked about work, about our nagging wives, and mostly about sports, everything from will the Hawks be good this year, to can the Cubs win again, to will the Bears ever not suck again. We even argued over who was the best Bull ever after Jordan. I was insistent it was Derek Rose, but others said it was Scottie Pippen. Either way, we all agreed they were likely going to suck this year. Although summer was that brief moment of hope where our Cubs were good, and there was a cautious optimism that maybe, just maybe our Bulls and Bears wouldn't suck. Only the Blackhawks were consistently good (sorry White Sox, you're not worthy of conversation since you're a selling team every year).

Janna came out once, to bring out some baking potatoes for Dele to barbecue. I watched their interaction but saw nothing that told me they were anything but a normal couple.

The entire time we were talking I kept looking at Dele, trying to see something in his demeanour that hinted at the oddness of his situation... yet again there was nothing. If I hadn't seen his wife getting aggressively fucked by a big black cock and loving it, I would never believe it.

Once the food was done, we brought it inside for the ladies and to get our own plates.

Shock number two came when I found myself looking at the nursing nurse who had been double-teamed by Kareem and Jamal for forty minutes finishing making a salad.

She saw me and her face instantly went tomato red. I wondered whose wife she was. The other woman, the only one I hadn't seen have sex (obviously I'd seen my wife have sex with me... lol) was a ridiculously pretty redhead, who was dressed in a skimpy yellow sundress that was sexy and yet equally casual.

Dele asked, "Have you met the ladies yet?"

I replied, "Your wife only," even though my head was replaying Lauren getting double penetrated and screaming like a banshee, her huge tits which were currently hidden behind a bland blue sundress bouncing nakedly all over the place like errant basketballs.

Dele played host as he said, "Well, this is Lauren, she is the better half of Carter."

"Hi, Lauren," I greeted, pretending I was meeting her for the first time.

"Hi," she greeted back, still with flushed cheeks.

"And this lovely lady is Susan, and she is the boss at home in her house," Dele joked.

"Hey, that's only 95 percent true," Carl protested, playing along with the joke.

"98 percent," Susan corrected.

Carl shook his head as he headed for a plate.

I wondered whether Kareem had also fucked Susan? If so, God would I like to watch that.

If not, was she a potential target?

Either way, did Kareem somehow see my wife as a potential target?

Was I somehow here to be drawn into Kareem's seemingly complex, big, secret submissive society?

Did any of these three men suck his cock too? Kareem had made it clear some guards had. Although I hadn't originally put a lot of stock in his bragging, I now assumed it was the truth.

I also noticed that both Susan and Lauren were wearing nylons... which was very weird... my only explanation was that Kareem expected them always in them... although even that seemed unlikely as he wasn't seeing any of them today. If that theory was right then Susan was also a nigger slut... shit, did I just use the 'n' word?

Then just as I thought things couldn't get weirder... I went to grab a plate and give my wife a kiss... I needed to remind myself I wasn't gay... she was now wearing nylons. She hadn't been when we got here. She was in the same summer dress, but now had suntan nylons on. Under the thin material of the dress it was obvious to me she'd also removed her bra since arriving. Why?

Come to think of it, none of the women were wearing bras, not even the well-bosomed Lauren.

I gave her a kiss and asked, "Um, you brought nylons with you?"

"You like?" She asked, lifting her knee up and putting my hand on it.

I always loved nylons, but these were a lot softer than what she usually wore. I approved, "WOW, they're super soft and sheer."

"Hey, we ended up having a talk about hosiery and how some brands are better than others. One thing led to another and Janna insisted I try these on," my beautiful bride said.

"Well I approve," I said, sliding my hand under her skirt.

She slapped it away and teased, "Be a good boy and you'll get to feel these on Peter."

Peter was the name she gave to my penis.

"I'm all in," I said.

"You will be," she promised with a sly and quick squeeze on my completely hard cock.

The rest of the day went relatively normally. We ate, we drank, we watched the Cubs win in extras.

Carter had to go to work and Carl and Susan had to go because their babysitter was only available until seven.

So I was finally alone with Dele, and had the liquid courage to ask the obvious question, "Um, you know I saw your wife with Kareem, right?"

"Yeah, he insisted you watch," Dele answered, not fazed by my reveal.

"Who? Kareem?" I asked, even though that seemed obvious. The question was why? How?

Dele asked, instead of answering, "Let me ask you a simple question. When you watched my wife get fucked by Kareem were you turned on?"

"I didn't know she was your wife," I clarified, not answering the question, but my clarification was indeed an admittance.

"I know, now answer the question," he said.

"Yeah, it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen," I admitted.

"And be completely honest. Were you only turned on by my wife or did Kareem turn you on too?" he asked.

This conversation was already getting weird, but since I knew his wife fucked an inmate and I was pretty sure he sucked an inmate too, maybe even while on duty, I could answer rather freely. Yet I answered vaguely. "His dominant behaviour was pretty wild."

"Yeah, yeah, he has a dominant controlling personality," Dele brushed away my response before asking, "But what did you think of his dick?"

"His elephant trunk?" I joked, trying to lighten the weird mood.

"That's one way of putting it," Dele agreed.

"It was quite impressive," I admitted.

"Yeah, that was what I thought when I first watched him fuck Lauren," Dele admitted.

"She's a lot different with a dick in her," I joked.

"Only black dick," Dele corrected.

"Really?" I asked, although it made sense as I was only attracted to black cock... white cock doing absolutely nothing for me.

"Yeah, apparently sizes does matter," Dele joked back.

"So it seems" I agreed. After a pause, I asked the million-dollar question, although truthfully, I had two. "How did your wife end up being a slut for Kareem?" After I called her a slut I felt bad, but it didn't faze him.

"That was partially my fault," he admitted.

"How so?" I asked, completely curious.

"Well, I guess I should backtrack," he said. After a delayed pause as he seemed to be pondering if he should share this, he explained, "Janna and I are swingers."

"No way," I said, trying to imagine it... and trying to imagine my wife somehow agreeing to such a crazy idea.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Janna has a ferocious sexual appetite, one that I just can't keep up with."

I thought to myself that would be a great problem to have.

"So we started with a threesome when we were in Jamaica, and once I opened Pandora's Box per se, it was staying open. Before the two weeks were done, we'd had three more threesomes that were all with another guy, the other guy always better looking and much bigger than me."

"I'm sorry," I said, it seeming like the right place to go.

He shrugged, "I have a small dick, not much I can do about it. But I love my wife completely and she likes big cocks... and especially big, black cocks."

"Were all the threesomes with black guys?" I asked.

"All but one," he said, before adding, "our first threesome was with a Jamaican girl."

"Yummy," I said a threesome with two women every married guy's fantasy... Christ, every straight guy's fantasy.

"I thought so too," he nodded, although his tone implied otherwise. "Sure, it was hot watching my wife eating out another woman, but when the girl saw my cock she wasn't interested and instead had my wife please her again while ridiculing my small cock."

"I'm so sorry," I said again, knowing my cock was a decent size, I'd even thought it was big before I saw Kareem.

"At first it was humiliating, but oddly it turned me on," he admitted.

"Really?" I asked.

"This led to the woman suggesting she send over one of her well-endowed friends to show me how to really fuck a woman. When I didn't respond, although the idea oddly turned me on, she continued as she asked my wife if she wanted to feel what a real cock felt like in her white cunt. At this point the woman was really fingering my wife who was close to orgasm and my wife didn't look at me as she moaned, 'God, Yes!' Although Janna stressed it was only the heat of the moment, it was obvious she wanted to try it. So we did. And although it was humiliating watching another man fuck my wife, and doubly humiliating to see her enjoy it in ways I never saw her enjoy it with me, it was oddly satisfying to see her erotically happy. I mean her moans were louder, her facial expressions more intense and her orgasms... several of them... way more intense than any I gave her."

"Wow!" was all I could muster, knowing I was thinking the same thing about Kareem and my wife... although I pushed the thought out as quickly as it popped into my head.

"Since then I have become her cuckold," he admitted.

"Really?" I asked, a manly guy like Dele being a cuckold hard to believe, although everything lately was hard to believe.

"Yeah and I've even come to love it. She makes me suck the guy's cock first usually, before she makes me guide it into her pussy; she then belittles me as she is fucked by a real man, her words, and then after he comes in her cunt she makes me eat her cream pie," he admitted, his face oddly showing no humiliation but only openness as if he were sharing with a kindred spirit. Was I? Was I like him, just not as far down the road yet?

This made me recall the creamy cream pie between Lauren's lower lips.

When I didn't say anything, he continued, "I'm telling you all this because you and your wife are next."

"What do you mean?"

"Kareem wants you next and that will eventually include your wife too," he explained.

"He wants me?" I asked, even though I heard his words.

"Yeah, he turns guards into cock suckers and then convinces them to bring their wives for conjugal visits and he turns you into a complete faggot for Black cock," he said. "That's why I invited you here. To warn you. Not that I think there's much point, I can see too much of myself in you."

"You suck his cock?" I asked, even though I had assumed as much.

"Yeah, a lot," he nodded. "After a couple dozen times of him using my mouth while I became completely addicted to his big cock, his sweet load and his rough treatment, he said I couldn't have it anymore until I brought my wife to him."

"You brought her to him?" I asked, even though that was pretty clear.

"Yeah," he nodded, "although it sure didn't take much convincing once I showed her a picture of his cock. She was worried because of her high-profile job, thus why all our encounters had only been when we travelled, but after a few days marinating over the idea of a ten inch black cock fucking her she was ready to ignore the risks to her job."

"The power of black cock," I joked.

"Don't jest," he warned.

"I wasn't," I apologized. "I mean I'd be lying if I said I hadn't become obsessed with his cock too."

"I know, I really struggled at first with the fact I couldn't stop thinking of his cock. And after a couple weeks of excessive obsession, he told me one day, after he fucked the wife of another guard, James who quit a couple weeks ago, if I was ever hungry for some nigger cock I could just show up at his cell at lights out, drop to my knees and open wide."

"Fuck, is he smugly confident," I said, unable to imagine such cockiness, yet he had vaguely said such things to me.

"I know, I told him no fucking way," he said, "but a couple weeks later there I was on my knees in front of his cell."

"What did he do?" I asked. Completely compelled.

"He chuckled, moved to the bars, pulled out his cock and shoved it in my mouth. I started sucking. I can't explain it, but instantly I felt at home. Instantly I knew I was a cock sucker. Oddly, I felt no humiliation at the reality I was the guard and he the inmate, that I was white and he black. It just felt like what I was born to do."

As I listened, all my own confusing feelings made sense. He was telling me a story very similar to my own.

"For a couple weeks I sucked his cock, then he ordered me to bring him some pictures of my wife. I did. He then asked what she would do if she saw his cock. I admitted she would be all over it. A week later she was all over it."

I laughed, "She really did love his cock."

"Your wife will too, if you don't stop it before it starts," he warned.

"My wife is not a swinger," I pointed out. "She would never."

"Never say never," he warned, just as the women came downstairs.

I still had more questions, but they would have to wait.

That night, a very tipsy Christine sucked me in the car and had me fuck her in the garage while our babysitter was still in the house. I asked her what had gotten into her and she just asked, "Can't I want a big dick in me?"

Instantly it wasn't my dick that popped into my head, but Kareem's. And as I fucked her, hard and rough, as if I were Kareem, I couldn't help but wonder what the women had talked about while the men chatted. I wondered some more about the girl talk and about her missing bra as I fucked her hard.

I wasn't fucking her hard enough and she began bouncing back on my cock as she said with an annoyed tone, "I'll fucking do it myself."

It didn't take long before she fucked me so hard, I slipped and fell back onto the hood of the car. She moved to me and began bouncing on my cock with a lust I seldom witnessed.

It didn't take long before I shot a load in her. A minute later, she surprised me as she got off me, roughly pushed me to the floor, grabbed my head and shoved it into her cunt... which was leaking with my cum. She ordered, "Fucking get me off, buster!"

I obeyed as I began licking, eating my first cream pie... my own cum. It didn't taste a lot different than her pussy normally did, but the reality that I was eating my cum out of her cunt was wildly wicked.

She came hard all over my face as I ate a mixture of her cum and my cum.

Once she was done, she let go of my head and said, "We should probably get inside."

I joked, trying to be funny, "I just was."