All Comments on 'Black Cock Worship: A Woman's Fall'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless tale.

This writer must be a complete freaking retard to write something so stupid nonsense like this lame story.

1* for this crap.

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
Just adorable

Yes please continue this epic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Loved the story. It was a bid turn on. Cock is still hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha

Clearly an example of a repressed homosexual fantasy. You went over the top with all of the dopey cliches of the genre. And the characters are all suitably simple minded stereotypes.

Made me laugh. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot

Well written hot cuckold story. I've always wondered what womens think when they see a black cock.I played basketball and I couldn't believe how big most of the blacks were soft. I once told my girlfriend in bed about them that some where bigger soft then I am hard,she got so wet and turned on. Came like crazy because she had heard that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT STORY

Another great story, slikstockingslover. One item to edit ... if Janna is a district attorney then she would be prosecuting criminals, not representing them.

Tancred618Tancred618almost 6 years ago
Another great story

Once again silkstockingslover has written a great story. It seems that black men are fucking all white women anymore. And with fuckings like that one, we can understand why.

A woman in Wifelovers Chat Room once told me, "Nobody fucks like Blacks!" It appears to be the consensus of white women everywhere.

Great story.

Wilbur1Wilbur1almost 6 years ago
I'd like to see this continue.

The male fall was nicely structured chapters. I took the liberty to do the same for the womans fall. It makes for a nice table of contents. So if you decide to continue please consider breaking it into chapters. Something like this:

Table of Contents

Black Cock Worship by silkstockingslover© 1

Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall 1

Prologue: 1

1. A SHOCKING REVELATION 3

2. SUDDENLY CURIOUS... a second show. 15

3. GETTING DRAWN IN 30

4. THE CHECK-UP 39

5. ANOTHER SURPRISE 43

6. I BECOME A COCK SUCKER 57

Black Cock Worship: A Woman’s Fall 65

Prologue: 66

1. I'M CUTE IN THE GIRL NEXT DOOR WAY 66

2. SHE WAS SHOWING ME A SEXX TAPE...WHY? 95

3. I WANT TO BUT.... 113

4. IT WAS A NERVE-WRACKING 123

TamaboneTamabonealmost 6 years ago
Another great story

This was soooooooooo fucking hot. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter of their story. Really hope it's about Christine pegging her husband, hopefully after watching Janna pegging her husband. This story NEEDS a sequel. Their tale has only just begun.

SOOOOOOO fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply put " TRASH"

Worth minus One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stereotypical myths

As a black man I am offended by this tale. People are individuals. There are big black cocks and big white ones. Small black ones and small white ones. The same is true for other race. I don't see you mentioning Hispanic, Asian, Middle eastern, or Native Americans. Just the small white ones and large black ones. And there is no naturally dominant or submissive race. Just individuals. How is this any different than whites thinking they were the superior race? I once dated a white woman who had dated a black basketball player a few years before me. He was six feet seven with the large hands and feet you would expect. But the stereotype fell through. She said his cock was about three inches. The average man is about five. I am eight myself, not ten. She told me she dated a white man about the same size as me. Two legends in porn, John Holmes and Long Dong Silver, white and black, both with similarly outsized penises. You do us black men a disservice with your portrayal of us as misogynistic simple minded guys who are good for nothing except being a 'dominant' cocksman. This is just as prejudiced as white people thinking they are smarter. A disappointing shameful tale.

Imperator_9Imperator_9almost 6 years ago
Magnificent!

Expertly told, ludicrously hot and featuring the kind of deliciously slow build up that really draws you in. The poor narrator never stood a chance, did she? Fantastic story. And, yes, more would be very much welcome!

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 6 years ago
Great!

More and faster....Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?!?

To the anonymous who identifies as a black man. Really? You're offended by the penis "myth", but you're cool with the character being called a nigger? Really?!? An essay over the sterotypes of size by race, but not a peep about a pejorative stymied in years of hatred and oppression? Check your priorities in a story rooted in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hell yes

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re Really

You make a valid point. I was caught up in the forest and didn't see the trees. No I do not like seeing the term nigger either, nor its variant, nigga. And I don't like hearing it from other blacks anymore than I do from other races. How can one complain when they use the term themself? My point was to treat everyone as an individual and judge them by their deeds, not a physical stereotype, that is often untrue. I am a proud black man who mostly socializes with other blacks. It is natural to do that and most people do so without any malice. But I assure you there are some whites I much prefer to other blacks, and I have white friends who tell me they much prefer my company than many whites they know. It all goes back to being individuals and not giving in to stereotypes.

Murph72Murph72almost 6 years ago
More please

Please give us more.

walt555walt555almost 6 years ago
More, more, more

Pls write another chapter of this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking hot. Keep em cumming

So fucking hot. Keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mixed results.

A really great story again.

But continuously breaking immersion with your racism.

Its ok that you're racist with white guilt, but it really rips me out of the moment.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spicealmost 6 years ago
OMG More Please

Ooooooooo please please more, I need it your storyline is awesome I'm dripping and ooooooooo soooooooooo excited only way you could have made it better is you had done it with illustrations which you always do beautifully.

Your submissive slut fan Cinnamonspice

Cinn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Incredible, would love more chapters.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

To all,

I am a little surprised by the comments on this one... not that I don't understand them or acknowledge the merit of the points.

The reality is although the n word was likely not needed... this is fantasy. Many white women have fantasies about black man... that is a act from my experience as a writer.

I have also written a Dominican series, a Muslim story and have a Syrian story in the works as well as an incest Latina story.

So apologize to who I offend... erotica is never meant to offend... it is to entertain and create fantasies. That said, I try to write in a variety of genres and a variety of plots.

Jasmine

jack2112jack2112almost 6 years ago
Great Series!!!

Please continue this series in any way you see fit. You have never disappointed me yet!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Love what you write!

I love your stories, Jasmine! Just often wish they were shorter. Mea culpa, but I have bought into the black stereotype as depicted in this story. I'm glad I read the comments by the black gentleman. Opened my eyes. I guess I do have some prejudices or maybe just envy. How many a man, white, black, Asian, Muslim, whatever doesn't wish he had a bigger cock and had more success with women? Even though it's fiction and fantasy, the writing makes it seem real, and I admit to being envious of Kareem! It's obvious I need to have more introspection and do some soul searching. But, Jasmine, I still lust over your legs, feet, and toes and get extremely aroused when reading one of your stories. As usual, I had to pause several times while reading this to touch myself and/or stroke my erect cock! Five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

fantastic! so much more ! even hotter than the first part! Where will this go next??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

15 stars as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reality vs fantasy

You stated in your prologue that this story and it's counterpart were based on a conversation with a real-life couple...my Q: how much of this story is based on their real life facts as told you, and how much of it is based on your writers creative license? I do very much enjoy most of your stories. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great to see you in the hi cuckold genre

Great story, so nice that you, my favorite author, are writing about the cuckolding.

In my opinion, I would change two things in future. First, as you really are capable of developing psychology of each character and their interactions, it would be nice to see more of that between the husband and wife. Something like, he initiates (or she) she takes time to like it, and then he starts to feel anxious before it really starts. I believe there is no one better than you to describe the whole whirlpool of emotions two of them would go through. For me, that's the most arousing aspect of cuckolding.

Second, although might be arousing for others, I personally prefer no homosexual part from the husband's side.

PS great to read how you add stockings, thigh highs and nylons into your stories!

SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 6 years ago
Jasmine is the best

Another great story. I hope I continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP

wonderful story Can't wait to hear how it continues!!!!

lawyerwifelawyerwifealmost 6 years ago
SO HOT

I LOVED THE OLDER WOMAN DISRESPECTED LIKE THAT

betathingbetathingalmost 6 years ago
really, really, really, really nice

did I mention that this was really, really nice? Well if I didn't, it really was nice

A very enjoyable story. I do hope that you will continue, on at least until ten years after the Secretary reitires

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Not rated because

I knew what I was getting into.

Sadly I did not find what I was looking for. Like so many of the Cuckold/BBC stories this fell into all the tropes of bigger must be better, treating women like shit must be better, white woman sees black cock and falls in love with it, black man has more stamina, he also spews the trite lines of being more dominant and white men (meaning all) are submissive to blacks.

1) The wife must be some size or the husband one completely inept lover not to have ever been able to bring her to orgasm with his cock, especially being above average.

2) While I understand that some men get off on the cuckold and even go as far cock sucking and cream pie eating. A whole prison of guards? Yes I know, fantasy, but also internal logic and 4th wall.

3) If Kareem has so much control why is he not living in luxury at one of the guards houses or all of them while they cover for him at the prison? Living at their expense stockpiling their money for when his time was done and he could be released. I would have thought a superior person would have his path planned out.....

Whinging and bitching over, what I would love to see in these stories is a proper exploration of motives and emotions from both sides of the couple. Maybe go back to your 'source' and find out and then write truly the best ever cuckold story.

MMSdawgMMSdawgalmost 6 years ago
More!

More please!! This was so hot!

notuniquenotuniquealmost 6 years ago
Too long for me

Good story for a nylon lover like me but I skimmed through a lot of the fluff to find the meat and potatoes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

BULL SHIT AND SUCKS FUCK YOU ASS HOLE.................................................

bobw101bobw101almost 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!

You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

You absolutely have to write a 3rd one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad

This is a sad excuse of a story. Please try again.

hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 5 years ago
Hot Story!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Super Hot sex. One idea, add that Kareem order Dele to come into the room and clean Kareem (Master) dick in front on Jana while is being eaten by Christine. That would make it even hotter.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
When?

When is the next part gonna be ready? Looking forward to it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't get enough!

Love all of you stories. Would be over the top with illustrations. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Doug conveltion

Will doug also become a going black cock .black cock bring guy

shrimohitshrimohitabout 5 years ago
A pure addictive and bliss

Madam Jasmine, after reading your story Black Cock Worship: A Man's Fall, I could not resist to read this story too. I don't know your story is so tight and narration and turnings of characters made me so hard, through out I was leaking. Of course read this story repeatedly for last few days. The trigger words like BBC, dick, lick, suck, slut, etc., has become my favourite words which will resoud whenever I am free. Last night after reading this story, in the dream I felt, I was serving Kareem and Janna and made a mess.

superdutyfansuperdutyfanabout 5 years ago
More Please

As a white man with a small cock I could imagine this being my life I want more. Your stories are amazing.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 5 years ago
Very good

While I am not into giving or receiving pain besides that I love the style of the way you describe the fucking, like they say it is not love making it is plain fucking sex. I have sucked my wife after fucking her and love it. Wish I had a woman to eat after her boy friend or husband fucks her then let me clean them both with my tongue yummy! Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com

PeanisboundPeanisboundabout 4 years ago

This was a fantastic story. You should continue this. Ken and Christine definitely need to become ass sluts for Kareem. They should both be there for each others first times helping each other accommodate Kareem massive BBC.

But the real reason you should continue is to complete Kareem's story. Does Janna get him out of prison with her law skills or does Kareem execute a plan to get his revenge on the judge, prosecutor, and father that landed him in prison. I would love to see Kareem turn all of them into his fuck sluts as well. Then get the conviction overturned.

I feel that with him turning all the guards and the warden into his submissives, he has free range of the prison. He should only stay in prison during the day so the other prisoners can vouch for his presence without knowing better. Then at night he has one of the guards take his place in the cell, while Kareem is out fucking their wife and setting up his revenge. I think if would be hot if Kareem has Christine seduce the father that convicted him. And then have Ken turn the father into a cuckold. Then once the family is truly trained, Ken and Christine turn over the family to Kareem.

txslmmrtxslmmralmost 4 years ago
More of the story please.

I guess "BLACK COCK WORSHIP: ANAL TRAINING" never made it to the editors... Sad.

Need a prequel to explain how Kareem received 'wife privileges' in the conjugal visits bed room.

Life and times of the white submissive club after Kareem gets out of prison. Surely he will share his little sub harem with his friends both the straight ones and the ones that play down low as well.

And all the things mentioned in the 4/2020 comment below.

Thanks for writing. Tex

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

i could keep reading on and on......deserves 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fantastic

Laughed my fucking ass off, thank you

MainweserMainweserover 3 years ago
More please

I've read the first two parts several times and think they're just great, 5 stars. would be great if there would still be a third part

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

Please continue ... enjoyed!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

2 more chapters, please. next chapter when Ken gets to watch, clean his wife and BBC up. 2nd. chapter where "SIR" gets released and has a party, barbeque at Del's house with all 4 wives, him being the only BBC, no friends, just maybe with Black Dominate GF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story, Tense, Gripping, Exciting, needs several more Chapters, leading to Prison & external Gang Bangs etc.

nuteaternuteaterover 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more of this great story line if BBC worship.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I liked it cause I had freinds was arrested and when they got out got with me and just wanted to fuck. Not alot of kissing but just straight up touching on me and playing with my breasts and getting me to strip naked in front them and kneel down and suck there Black cocks. Some was just close friends and I feeled sorry for them when they told me how bad they needed Sex and some was my boyfriends before but knew I liked Black Mens and took a shot at getting with me again even though it wasnt for long or more then just that first one when they got out before they hooked up with there other exgirlfriends they was with when they went in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story loved how each person evolved into their true self

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good! I love women putting out!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Liked female on male; not the male/male nonsense. I could do without out the BBC also, but it does make a titillating story especially when they are really big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see Ken f*** a black cock some of his wife I want to see him paid by a black cock more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. You should write more parts !

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legibleabout 1 year ago

Loved the scene with Christine falling for her master before she had even meeting him. Just watching his work on the TV and playing with the toy. Then she had a little 'taste' of what was to cum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yep, white women get plowed by BBC, take all of it at once. No pain, cervix must be at her shoulders? Not even sore down there! Able to swallow the whole thing! I’d like to at least hear some struggle at first. Work up to it. Hear about how gapped she is. She has trouble closing her legs and walking. Yes, I’d like to hear about Ken taking it, No guys kissing, just sex. Oh yea, Ken ends up losing his virginity in front of his wife!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written, not and almost plausible which makes it hotter.

warner34warner346 months ago

Very enjoyable with two perspectives. How does it progress?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In real life they do not want it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES