All Comments on 'Black Cock'

by RebekkaBrown

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BIG BLACK COCK

Brilliant audio, your sexy voice desperate for a big black cock. It had me wanking my cock very hard. Could you do more audio's like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

So intense. You are SO into it. It is SO real. Nobody, nobody does this as well as you do. It took me four times to be able to get all the way through. More, more more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

That was so hot, I've got to listen to this again only this time I need to use my black dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This was so hot! I can't believe I lasted until the end without cumming. My cock is so hard and throbbing. I can't wait for my wife to come home from work. I'm gonna just grab her and take her to our room, bend her over the bed, pull her pants and underwear down, pull her hair and fuck her hard and deep while thinking of this story. Mmmmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
im looking for audio BDSM stories of women humiliating black slaves with racial slurs such as raceplay with N_word ...

pls i will pay cash for any white woman reading my text story and joining to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is a classic. Beats the hell out of the garbage some of the ladies are producing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black cock for her

Wow! Very hot! I love how you expressed the white woman's powerlessness over the desire for big black cock.How you couldn't have resisted taking it in your mouth if you tried. How though it was forced into your pussy and asshole it was what you craved. I stroked my cock the whole time imagining I was your white master enjoying watching you take the massive blacksnake as much as you enjoyed taking it. I hope you do more audio of white women getting blacked. It's so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH MY

I Liked the audio very much and it was better than some of the stories I 've been listening to . Please produced some more of these and one other thing your voice sounds sexy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

took me a couple of times to get all the way through this.

lust461lust461over 7 years ago
More so for women.

It was a good lead up then lost the 'lust' @ that moment when it needed momentum to capture the desire & thrill of being caught building fear of the very thing you wanted.Otherwise not bad.

ova9bbcova9bbcabout 6 years ago
PERFECT

i should apply to be your yard man. you kept my dark dick rock hard.i appreciate you keeping the volume high. i actually could hear your filthy words describing your lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need someone to fuck my wife

Need someone to fuck my wife with bbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need someone to fuck me

As a virgin sissy-faggot I desired him as you have....and thanks to you I could feel that man deep inside me...I could feel you cum...I want all that !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i had a big squirt omg, you don't know how much i want to have sex with you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My dick is so hard right now.

FreakyD1975FreakyD19759 months ago

I am so uncomfortably hard!! Almost came without touching my rock hard cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous