All Comments on 'Black Country Man'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That white man must have really known how to use what he had. He had managed to get her alone in the woods, a young pretty pregnant negress and made her cum twice on his cock, with t he dog watching no less. my hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the Anon poster

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant, racist GOP tea-bagger!!!

TrumpCruz-Retard.

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow this was some real garbage

Even the commentators got into the racism. Not good. On any level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fuck that guy below me. He's just angry that it's not him.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 8 years agoAuthor
Why the racist interpretation?

First, let me say thank you for your comments/feedback whether good or bad. Secondly to those who think the story is racist, I ask you why? You may be letting the color of the characters overshadow the point of the story, i.e. a couple fighting adversity.

Loca85Loca85over 8 years ago
hated it

to me it looks like a white woman wrote a story about a big black man buying and raping his wife, then added in some dumb scene where some white man rapes the black woman. All set in the 1900s to justify the use of "nigger, negro, etc" and all sorts of words that would otherwise be unacceptable.

Becci2UBecci2Uover 8 years ago

A fantastic BBC at home, and a couple of hard wet cums in the woods with a strange white man. Works for me.

Hope there's more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the author about "racism"

Regarding an anon commentor about the "racist" nature of your story and your protest - it doesn't matter. The comment has been made therefore it must be true. If one doesn't like something or objects to the outcome of an issue, it's racism at fault.

Doesn't have to be true, it's just the way it is in the 21st century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We get it

Big black man, big black cock, big MONSTER black cock constantly spurting "black seed." He has a really BIG. BLACK. COCK. Ho hum. And yes, I'm sure lots of pregnant women have multiple orgasms while being brutally raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Why the racist interpretation?

First, let me say thank you for your comments/feedback whether good or bad. Secondly to those who think the story is racist, I ask you why? You may be letting the color of the characters overshadow the point of the story, i.e. a couple fighting adversity.

Things like this actually did happen back in the day. The racial part is when white people think that a white man is incapable of being jealous and raping a black man wife of any color yet it happens often. And for the two to over come their adversity makes it even better... keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow! Really well done! I typically don't like this type of story but I couldn't stop. It drew me in and I was addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
JIM CROW

this is a period piece no more no less. I say well done, looking foward to more

ilikewbsilikewbsabout 7 years ago
Whew

Oh my I'm breathing hard and my panties are embarrassingly moist. Loved this story. "I like white boys" and the fantasy of being caught and used in the woods by a white ne'er do well definitely gets me hot. Granted she had a big, black, stud at home but she still couldn't keep herself from grudgingly coming on that white man's cock when he started pounding her pregnant pussy.

Rape? Yes, but in a fantasy world it made for hot, wet, nasty sex.

lonerancherlonerancherabout 4 years ago

A extremely rare story for literotica a love story. Best story i have read on litereotica

JaqxzJaqxzabout 2 months ago

Can’t lie, the rape scene ruined the fantasy of the protector husband. He should have been beaten to death before he got a chance to lay a finger on her.

It completely destroyed the fantasy that had been building up and was quite useless honestly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous