Black Country Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the verge of cumming, just a couple of more thrusts. I wanted to wait for her, but I didn't think I could hold it much longer. . . I grabbed her hips and pushed into her harder than I had intended, and she started cumming on my cock, jerking and bucking. "Jack . . . Jack," she screamed, her pussy grabbing and squeezing my veiny, black cock. I could only throw back my head, grunting and groaning with long delayed satisfaction as I sprayed the walls of her pussy with my hot cum.

*****

Things were going well between us; Becca was smart, loving, and the sex was good, better than I could have every expected six months ago. I still had to be careful with her, you know, getting her ready for me. Hell, once I got her hot and wet, she was able to take all of me, every fucking inch of my cock, all the way up to my balls.

I thought back to something that my Papa had told me a long time ago when I was a young man. I came home upset and angry one night. Papa and I got to talking one night, and I told him that this little gal I'd been trying to screw wouldn't let me put it in her, just kept complaining about it being too big. He told me it didn't matter how long or thick a man's cock was or how small and tight a woman's pussy. If the man was patient and consistent, eventually her pussy would learn to accommodate his shape and size. I was young and full of myself back then, and I figured what he said was just an old man talking. Well, I guess time has proven him right, because despite a rough time in the beginning, my cock and Becca's pussy now seem to fit like a hand in a glove.

For her nineteenth birthday, I hired a couple of men to help add another room onto the house, enlarge the kitchen and lay out a large garden on a piece of land behind the house. She loved her garden and was usually out there working for a few hours every day. Bob was always out there with her, barking and growling at every person and creature that crossed his path or came too near Becca. Bob had gradually stopped being my dog and become Becca's dog.

I came home at noontime one day to find her busily working in her garden. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail with loose tendrils that framed her face. It was already hot and humid outside, and she wore a camisole top with thin straps over each shoulder that provided little protection from the sun. Her upper body soaking with sweat left the front of her camisole wet and clinging to her body. Her beautiful breasts and long hard nipples were clearly visible through the almost transparent fabric of the camisole.

"Rebecca, Becca," I called as I came around the corner of the house toward her garden. She turned around, and as soon as I saw her, I felt that tugging, twitching sensation in my crotch. By the time I reached her, I had a full-blown erection. She had an old basket sitting in a wicker chair filled with gardening tools, water, fruit, and a blanket. I pulled the blanket out and spreading it on the ground, motioned for her to sit down next to me. I kissed and fondled her, pressing her onto her back. With her long skirt bunched up around her hips, I pulled her drawers off.

"Jack, Jack, we can't do this here, outside like this," she protested.

"Shhhhhh, no one will see, now open your legs for me."

I pushed her knees back, exposing her puffy pussy lips and clit and happily nestled my face between her warm, thighs and enjoyed the mixed scent of her female fragrance, sweat, and sexual arousal. She was already beginning to get wet for me. I licked her pussy and felt her stiffen at the first caress of my tongue. I slid my tongue up the length of her pussy slit and let it rest on the top of her clit before flicking it several times making her hump into my mouth. With my right hand, I reached up and spread her lips, opening the pink and beige petals of her sex flower and slipped my fingers into her, feeling her pussy grip my fingers. I tongue fucked my baby, lapping her pussy with long strokes, edging up to her clit but not pleasuring her there. I teased her lips and explored the inside of her pussy opening with my tongue until she began to moan and whimper. She was no longer the quiet, sedate Mrs. Thompson but instead the horny, little slut that I needed her to be.

"Please, Jack . . . help me," she begged, and I took pity on her, I let my tongue brush over her clit and smiled at her sudden intake of breath as a quiver went through her. With my tongue, I could feel the outline of her engorged nub. Her hands reached down to hold my head in place between her thighs while she moved her hips up and down against my mouth. Her thighs caressed the sides of my face as she humped my mouth, until with a loud, agonized cry she came hard and wet in my mouth.

*****

She lay exhausted with her eyes closed, legs open, pussy exposed. I sat beside her taking in the lovely sight of my beautiful, young wife, unashamed and seemingly confident in her sexual power over me. She opened her eyes and looking at me, smiled. She rolled toward me and began to unbutton my overalls and free my pulsing, dripping cock. The sight of her small, honey colored hand holding, stroking my huge black cock made it throb and jerk.

I let my hand trail down to the small of her back, over her hips to her ass where I caressed the crack of her ass.

"Hmmmm," she moaned, "Nice."

I continued to let my hand move down toward her pussy, opening her up and slipping my finger into her pussy slit. Becca opened her legs wider, and I slipped another finger inside her. As she lay on her side, I fingered her as she continued to jerk me. After a few minutes of this, she shivered with a small, soft orgasm.

I moved her hand away and rolled on top of her repositioning myself between her legs. Becca was so wet and eager for me; I was easily able to maneuver the full length of my cock inside her. I held her in my arms and began a slow in and out motion, fucking her with steady strokes that she quickly fell into rhythm with.

I turned her over onto her hands and knees and pulled her to me. I pumped into her before finally emptying my load inside her. I held her there a minute of two longer until I could feel the last of my cum ooze from my cock. When I finished, I felt her pussy spasm and tighten around my cock, and my last thought as I pulled out of her was that I had bred her that afternoon. With a satisfaction that only a man could understand, I leaned over her and lovingly, possessively kissed her beautiful ass.

*****

Just as I had suspected months ago, I had impregnated Becca.

Seven months pregnant and here she was in my favorite position. Becca had her face and upper body resting on the bed and her beautiful ass elevated at just the right height for me to slide into her pussy. Becca presented herself to me, and I felt my cock throbbing with desire at the sight of her swollen pussy lips. I knelt behind her fondling her warm, heavy tits and caressing her growing belly as I marveled at how beautiful her body was even in her seventh month.

She was already very wet in anticipation of our coupling and taking hold of her hips, I effortlessly pressed my pulsing cock inside her. Now, even when I was in a full hard erection, she was always ready and eager for me to enter her. As soon as she felt the hot tip of my cockhead at her pussy opening, her pussy would become wet and her opening pulse in anticipation.

She was at the side of the bed, on her knees, with her upper body on the bed so that her belly and breast could hang free and unencumbered. Entering from behind, I rode her doggy fashion, caressing her growing belly as I pumped into her. My little girl's pussy was so hot and wet it was sometimes difficult not to cum as soon as I penetrated her. I could feel cum churning in my balls, and I knew it wouldn't be much longer before I'd shoot my load. I let my hand slip from her belly down to her clit. Stroking and playing with her clit until she pushed back against me and in a whisper called, "Jack, Jack oh yes," as she came, pulling me over the edge with her.

It's hard to believe how Becca has changed since we first married. I mean, can you imagine what it's like to have a young girl wanting to feel your hardness inside her pussy? Despite her feelings toward me in the beginning, Becca had spread her legs, allowed me to ease between them and shoot a thick, warm load into her, ultimately impregnating her with my black seed.

*****

Everything was good until a stranger came into our lives. He was a white man, maybe in his early thirties. What we didn't realize at the time, was how dangerous he would turn out to be, to me and mine.

One day, a white man, a stranger had come into the mill office saying he had lumber that needed to be milled. Becca was there alone that morning, and she told him I wasn't there but would be back early afternoon, and to come back then. That night she asked if I had met the man, and I told her no. She said she wasn't surprised, and she hadn't thought he was serious. After all, if you think about it, why would he come to our mill instead of going to the McArthur mill, which is the only white owned lumber mill in the area?

Becca said that wasn't the only time she had seen him. He seemed to know when she was at the mill or when I was out in the woods working. She said she hadn't thought it was important at the time, and so hadn't mentioned it, but what had frightened her was the day he came to the house. I had left that morning heading to the Jamison place to look at trees he wanted cut down and milled. She told him I wasn't there. He asked if there was anyone else there he might be able to talk to about the lumber he needed milled, and she told him no. He looked around the place as if checking to see if she were alone. Then he suddenly said he'd come back later in the day or go to the mill to see me, but he never showed up.

She said he had made her feel uncomfortable and didn't like him coming to the house. As it turned out, we didn't see or hear anything from him after that, and soon forgot about him.

*****

Becca and her Aunt Josie had made plans to go blackberry picking out near the old railroad tracks west of town. Unfortunately, Aunt Josie became ill and couldn't make it, and against my advice, Becca decided to go without her. I hitched up the buckboard and told her to take Bob with her, fully expecting her to pick up a friend in town to accompany her. True to her contrary nature, she didn't ask a friend to go with her instead she went alone.

Becca pulled the buckboard onto the side of the road, gathered up her berry basket and called Bob to her side. She started through the thicket to the place where the blackberries grew in abundance at this time of year. A few minutes into her walk, Bob started barking and looking back toward the road. "Bob, Bob, quiet! It's okay," she said briskly, rubbing the top of his head. She looked up and scanned the woods and the trail behind them, but didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary and assumed Bob had heard a rabbit or possum scurrying in the brush.

"Hello, Mrs. Thompson, I didn't expect to run into you way out here," a voice said with false sincerity.

At the sound of the voice, Becca turned around. To her surprise, she saw it was the white man from the mill.

"They call you Becca don't they? Is it ok if I call you Becca?" He asked.

"No, you can't call me Becca," she said. "What do you want?"

"Well, I saw you on the road, and I just wondered where you were going, back up here in these woods all alone." He said with a smirk. He had seen Becca alone in the buckboard and decided he'd follow her, figuring he'd finally have the opportunity to get at her before he left town for good.

"You not meeting a lover or someone out here, are you? That big nigger of yours wouldn't like that much, would he?" He asked facetiously.

When the stranger walked through the trees and further into the clearing, Bob started barking again, and when the man stepped closer to Becca, Bob stood up and started growling.

"Shut that dog up," he ordered.

"Bob, quiet Bob," she said calling the dog to her. Bob quieted but remained alert and kept growling as he paced.

"Here, he said, pulling a piece of rope out of his back pocket and handing it to her, tie up your dog."

"No," Becca told him, refusing to do as he said.

The stranger took a step toward her, and Bob started growling and advancing on him.

"Tie the damn dog up or I'll shoot him," the man said.

Becca, watching the man closely, took the piece of rope and walking over to Bob knotted one end of the rope under his collar and tied the other end to the closest tree.

The man came closer to her, forcing her to take several steps back, pinning her against one of the large pine trees. "Hot damn, I got me a pregnant little nigger bitch, out here all by herself," he said as he reached out and ran the back of his hand up and down along her cheek.

Slowly, deliberately he reached out and loosened the ribbon at her throat, opening her blouse, freeing her full, ripening breasts.

"Don't," Becca protested.

The man watched as the tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, dropping onto her exposed breasts. He lowered his head and licked the tears from the warm blush spreading across her swollen breasts. Taking the tip of his tongue, he flicked it over her nipples until they were hard. The stranger lifted his head and saw how her areolas had darkened, and in her arousal, her nipples had changed in color from a dusky rose hue to a dark brown. With her wrists held behind her back, he lowered his head again and began to suckle her breasts. "He's going to enjoy these when you start giving milk," he said as he made disgusting slurping and sucking voices. "If you like, I'll be happy to hang around long enough to sample them myself," he laughed.

He let his hand slip under the hem of her blouse and cupped the sides of her breasts with both his hands. Sucking at her nipples, moving from one to the other, causing her to cry out in pain when he nipped them with his teeth

The stranger released her wrists, and she remained standing in front of him, petrified with fear, tears unchecked. Sensing Becca's distress, Bob was going crazy, pulling against the rope trying to get at the stranger and to his mistress.

"Shhhhh, shhhhh, I don't want you to cry," he said condescendingly.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a pregnant woman. Rubbing my prick between her thighs and cumming on her belly, sucking her milky tits, guess I'm gonna find out."

"Jack will kill your sorry white ass," Becca warned him.

Cradling her breasts in his calloused hands, he watched her expression change, as he roughly brushed his thumbs over her nipples.

"Don't touch me, don't you dare touch my baby," Becca shouted, cringing from his touch when he dared to caress her belly, feeling the contours of the baby within.

"Would you like it better if I touched you here," he said letting his hand creep downward and push between her legs.

A cry of despair escaped her lips, and she begged, "Please, why are you doing this? Please don't hurt me or my baby."

"Oh, don't worry, I have no intention of hurting you . . . I'm gonna make both of us feel real good. I'm gonna fuck you and when I cum, I'm looking forward to shooting it deep in your pussy, right up there, all over your nigger man's baby."

"Turn around Becca," he said. When she didn't obey him, he slapped her, which got Bob barking and growling again, furiously pulling at the rope.

"Turn around bitch, I won't tell you again," he warned. Becca slowly began to turn, and he grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, roughly turning her around so that she was facing the tree. He pressed her shoulders forward so that they were leaning against the tree but not putting any weight on her stomach. Becca knew what he was going to do, and she closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and listened to him unbuttoning his pants behind her and the ruffling sound as he dropped them, and they caught around his ankles.

He slowly gathered up the back of her skirt, and slipping his hand inside the band tore her drawers away. Becca gasped and closed her eyes even tighter when he reached under her belly and began to rub her clit, pushing his fingers up inside her. "Oh shit," he exclaimed. "You're so fucking wet and tight. With that big nigger fucking you, I would have thought he'd have you all stretched out and lose. "Damn, you have the hottest pussy I've ever felt."

She was humiliated and yet she stood there afraid and submissive while, this animal violated her. "I've been watching you for a while, Becca. I saw you this morning leaving by yourself, and I knew this was my chance, and followed you out here."

"You're such a pretty little nigger. I can't imagine your man was your first so I know he won't mind if I get a little taste, would he?" As he talked to her in a low, cajoling voice, he suddenly thrust inside her, burying his cock up to his balls. Becca screamed out calling for Jack, as the man started fucking her ripe, pregnant pussy with hard, deep strokes. He held her in front of him, his large white hands planted securely on either side of her belly. His thrusting seemed to go on forever and soon she could feel herself physically weakening.

Her cries for help decreased to a raspy whisper when she realized that help would not come, and her struggling against him eventually stopped. In her despair, the thought occurred to her that even if someone came upon them, it would have appeared to be just a white man taking advantage of a nigger bitch in the woods. They probably would have done nothing to help her except perhaps watch and jerk off.

Her resistance worn away, Becca tried to stand up straight. On shaky legs, she succeeded only in leaning back against his chest, the back of her head resting on his shoulder. As he continued to stroke into her, his hands slipped down to her hips and then between her legs where he teased her clit mercilessly. He stopped when she began to moan and instinctively push back grinding her ass against his crotch.

He laughed. "Yeah, you little black whore, you like that don't you?"

He put more pressure on her clit and resumed his thrusting, increasing his speed and depth until he felt her pussy tighten around him, and she began to tremble and cum on his cock. She began to cry again. Until now, Jack had been the only man to touch her like that, and here she was, her body betraying her, her hips continuing to jerk and buck in rhythm with his pumping into her.

The man kept laughing with perverse satisfaction at having made her cum against her will and continued fucking her, intent on humiliating her again. When he threw back his head and came cursing and grunting, spurting his thick white cum high up inside her, Becca, felt another orgasm ignite and spread through her. As her orgasm began to subside, Becca slumped to her knees crying hysterically with him on top of her.

Poor Bob, unable to get to Becca, stood a few yards away, whining, but his ears perked up when he caught my scent, and he excitedly started barking and growling, when he saw me charging through the thicket of trees.

*****

I saw that white bastard on top of her, and grabbing him by his neck, yanked him to his feet. When I saw his cock was out and realized he was still dripping thin threads of cum, I started beating him about the head and face. I guess I went a little crazy; all I could think about was this white son of a bitch fucking my wife . . . my pregnant wife!

As if in a haze, I heard Becca shouting, "Jack, Jack stop! You're going to kill him . . . stop!"

She had gotten up and staggered over to me and was trying to pull me off him. "Please Jack, stop . . . stop!" she cried, holding my arm so that I couldn't hit him again.