Black Country Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice broke through the craziness, and I released the stranger and watched him drop to the ground unconscious. Becca let go of my arm and fell against my chest. I stood there holding her and after a minute or two saw that son of a bitch crawl away into the woods like the vermin he was.

Becca was still crying uncontrollably. I kissed her hard and held on to her crushing her to my chest.

"Can you walk?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied softly.

I helped her into the back of the buckboard and covered her with a blanket. By the time we pulled in front of the house Becca had started cramping badly. I sent for the midwife, who, fearing a too early delivery, kept Becca under her careful watch for several days. Early in the morning of the third day, Becca went into a long labor that lasted well into the next day.

*****

The morning after I brought her home, Sheriff Raley was knocking on the kitchen door bright and early. He was looking for the stranger.

"No, I haven't seen him. What makes you think I know him?"

"A couple of folks in town thought they had seen him out at the mill a few times." The sheriff explained. "We think he was involved in a robbery a few nights ago."

"Yes, he had been out there, but we never met, just kept crossing paths."

"What's his name?" I asked

"Randall, Martin Randall," the sheriff replied.

"Well, he's probably long gone, but if you see him, let me know," the Sheriff said before he turned and mounted his horse.

"Sure will Sheriff," I lied, inwardly confident the beating I had given him, was sufficient to keep him from ever coming anywhere near here.

*****

I was afraid to leave her and was constantly in the room with her or seated next to the bed holding her hand. Becca was still just a young girl, barely out of her teens, and having our first baby. I knew she was terrified, and I promised her I would be there with her.

When I put the baby in her arms, she smiled and kissed our little bundle. He was beautiful, with straight black hair, large brown eyes, obscenely long eyelashes and a small cleft in his chin. He was not as dark skinned as me, but he was clearly my son.

Becca and I never spoke of that day or the stranger again. We worked hard and continued to prosper, and I spent the next twenty years happily fucking and making babies, giving our son several more brothers and sisters.