All Comments on 'Black Dildo to BBC'

by SluttyE

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please get an editor...

Too many typos pulling one out of the story.

LabeautifullLabeautifullalmost 8 years ago
Nice start, but get an Editor...

The story is good and hot but it is full of mistakes so it makes it hard to enjoy it. If you need someone to go over it before you post it contact me.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
I love to watch guys fuck

Great turn on message. Nothing gay about it. My husband loves the play and I totally support and participate. Xoxoxox Annette

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Pretty hot

Like you, most gay white guys, fantasize about beautiful black cock and many of us get to actually enjoy it. I was in my 30s when I had my first black cock and reading your story reminds me of some great times. Two things I have learned about gay interracial sex. One - When a black guy knows a white guy wants his cock, he also knows that he can likely get whatever he wants. Two - Once a white guy has black cock, he'll never forget it and always want more black cock. (I surely do.)

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Hot Story!

So hot, I really want to meet a man like Derrick!

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Wish it was me getting fucked and owned by BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awsome

Love the story. I wish there was a sequel.

Biboi54RBiboi54Ralmost 4 years ago
My Black BF

My Black BF in Sac is 10 inches of black power! He fucks me all night when I visit and keeps his semihard in me all night in case he needs more. We spoon like that until the morning rises. Then he fucks me again with renewed vigor!

subwmsubwm2 months ago

Very Hot!! You'll never say no to Derrick. My wife gave me to 2 of her Black Bulls for our 35th anniversary. She cheered them on as they fucked any remaining manhood out of me. I haven't said no to a black man since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous