All Comments on 'Black Dominance: Addicted to Cum'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No

Read a few.of your stories. And while you are.not.too bad usually, this was.not.good at all. Sorry but try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait

Don't make us wait to long to hear about his girlfriend's decent. She should crave black cock as well, just like her sissy boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hooo-hummm...

this theme is so overdone...

excraiexcraiover 6 years ago

I loved this story. I wish there was a cocksucker on demand app. I gladly sign up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I too am addicted to black cock. I love everything about a black man's cock and nuts. They taste delicious, and cum so much. Yes, I am an addict to black cock for life

Z924M

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 6 years ago
Another great story

You are, by far, my favorite author here. Your stories continue to be the best written with good character development and gut wrenching scenes. You always stir my fires.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 6 years ago
Favorite author

You are by a long shot my favourite author you have so many good story's and I hope you wont us wait to long for all the sequels of those story's of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I can't wait to read the next installment! Please don't make us wait too long :)

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great

You have written another great story. I can't seem to get enough of your stories. I hope you continue writing these stories.

mistresstina1mistresstina1over 6 years ago
Once again....

Once again another good story! I like the way you think and write.

rmdexterrmdexterover 6 years ago
Top Notch!

As usual, silkstockingslover has given us excellent fodder for our perverted desires. You had my first load migrating up my cock early when I read the one character's online handle: "Barrelsloaded". How perfect is that. And the hero getting his fill of the creamy white stuff...even better.

Looking forward to more. Anxious to see the cocksucker get what he deserves (and wants).

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
More straight white guys sucking black cock please!

I even enjoyed the anonymous "hoooo hum" comment. It's a sign of racial progress that so many straight white guys are sucking black cock that it has become its own "overdone" genre. I, however, am one of what appears to be a great majority that can't get enough of these stories about straight white men submitting to black cock. I really enjoyed the scene where Joey is sucking while BarrelsLoaded is bragging on the phone about how easy it is to get white guys to suck and bottom for blacks. I agree with BarrelsLoaded that almost every white guy will suck black cock if given the opportunity and the straighter they act the faster they will drop to their knees. It is apparent that no self-respecting black man would get caught dead sucking a white guy, but it seams every white male who isn't dead is either sucking black cock or fantasizing about sucking black cock. Also really loved the double facial cumshot; I like facials because i think they are more degrading (and hotter) and as Joey proved you can still eat the cum. Too bad no one saw him wearing the cum on his face to the bathroom. Anyway, really looking forward to Joey getting the black gang bang, and am very curious what happens when Joey's dad arrives with the tickets. With luck, Joey's dad will end up sucking black cock alongside his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Black Cocksucker

Unfortunately there is no love in the story. It is just pure lust plus arrogance on the part of the black blokes, and pathetic subserviance on the part of the white bloke. Maybe he did get something from being allowed to suck black cock, but there was no affection on the part of either black or white. LOVE rules the world not LUSTt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story

I would love to read more and possibly more humiliation and maybe make him a pussboy maybe some piss drinking!

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Funny line

LOL: "... baffled at why so many girls said this was disgusting (obviously they'd never tasted themselves... yeesh)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job

Once again you have written a story that gets the reader so involved that I thought it was me sucking those big black cocks. You once again have convinced me that I need to suck some black cock and swallow some cum. Great job I only wish it was me on my knees

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

It's been some time, please keep this going.

jack2112jack2112about 6 years ago
More Please!!!

Great series!!! I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Would love the next part as this story was really great

heather4cdheather4cdalmost 6 years ago
Yes please

This series has some great potential I would love to see how this all plays out so far everything feels like set up to something grand. I understand that the views aren't what the author usually considers high enough for a sequel and the series isn't normally her passion. please understand though that this is actually one of the best stories out there regarding the types of fetish involved and I for one would love to see more of the same.

Digger66Digger66almost 5 years ago
Love this story

I am straight & I love this story. Especially this part:

"Yet, the bottom line was that I knew I was going to send the oath.

I re-typed it:

I am a cocksucker for big black cock.

I was born for big black cock.

I crave big black cock.

I am available 24/7 for every big black cock.

After a brief pause, I pressed send."

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please!!!!

Please continue this story!!!

I love the hypnosis addiction embedded and I need more!!!!

Please help me become the fag I need to be.

I Love it.

I need it

I’m such a bbc cock craving faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot

Great story keep it going love reading it a real turn on

Bottfeed3Bottfeed3over 4 years ago
Hot

Love this series. Please continue. I am having trouble finding Ascent To Lezdom

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Um...a little grammar/spelling issue:

You wrote at the end here "his beautiful gymnast girlfriend was also starting her ascend to black cunt submission and addiction." The sentence calls for a noun, which you mean to use "ascent". Ascend is a verb. It should be "his beautiful gymnast girlfriend was also starting her ascent to black cunt submission and addiction."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Read

This was a very good story. In reading it I was longing to feel a big thick black cock get hard in my mouth. Then taste the warm load of cum and swallow it. Your story made me wish I was the one on my knees enjoying the loads. I like the idea of having the beautiful girlfriend and still having the secret of sucking black cocks and eating cum. The story was set up well and the thoughts going through Joey's mind while going to the meet up made me want to be him. Drawing your reader into the story is what these reads are all about. Now at the end of this chapter we have a decision to make. Take his beautiful girlfriend, Tasha, home and have sex, get with Carter later end enjoy another one of his loads, or go to the party in anticipation of the unexpected, having many cocks to suck and swallowing his fill of cum. Me I would go with the new unexpected experience. Please keep writing, these stories are fantastic.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 3 years ago

would love it if you continued with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to be Joy sucking a big black cock and getting the other tax with the high school boys next thing says I'm going to go to the lesbianism type things well that means maybe I'm going to suck my girl's cock if she had a black cock in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So exciting! I'm addicted to stories like this, always wishing I was the lucky white guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely one of the best writers on this site. He must have the same submissive tendencies I have.

It's impossible not to get hard when I read stories like this. This author understands how white cocksuckers have become addicted to Black cock and are eager to suck them 24/7.

Wish there was an app like this where I live. Black men could easily have their way with me and I'd be honored to please them anyway they wanted. I'd love to be a cumdump and urinal, for Black men. My tongue would also be available to rim and clean their sweet Black holes (softer and better than wet wipes).

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

I don’t go for male/male sex, but hopefully the story will involve more of Tasha. Sex stories with women are what runs my motor. Hope we’re almost through with the black dick tales.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Next part is not down. Béen over 4 ýears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50557 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES