All Comments on 'Black Femdom Sex Ed Class Ch. 01'

by Dunn81

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sophia will bring her racist mother with her to visit Leyla's home where she will be stripped naked, tied splayed over bench and cropped on her fat ass by Mistress Sophia who will lay down the law on how she makes amends for racism by getting fucked by black studs and bring bitch slapped into submissively licking black pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Need another chapter to find out what happens in the next class.

Dunn81Dunn81about 6 years agoAuthor
Dunno if i'm gonna write one soon

You should write some, its almost like i'm the only one writing about it right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Can See That You Are A Teaser!

Hallo Dunn81!

That was a wonderful prologue,,, yes!.... I had just got my hand between my legs as it ended.... I would certainly love to read the rest of your story!

I find your stories are very interesting, and very close to some of my kinkyer fetishes!

I have a feeling Sophia's tongue work, too Leyla's asshole, will build up her "confidence" just find.... Myself I would love to do a little confidence building, for Ms Washington,,, maybe get real kinky, and go "full on"? :-)

Oh well, 5-Stars, for your writing,,, but only a promise, of an Orgasm.

Gay Kat.

Dunn81Dunn81about 6 years agoAuthor
Haha thank you,

i'll try to make it longer next time, i love building character + storyline.. ;P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When is the sequel coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please Continue this story!

Love to read more about Sophia submitting to Leyla. Hope to read more about white girls submitting to black girls and women.

Dunn81Dunn81almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks,

i'll lack a bit of inspiration, i tried to write and than delete it all after a few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Would love to see what happens at the next class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would love to know what happens to Sofia at Leyla's house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow that was a lovely fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Leyla will have Sophia well trained to fuck and suck black cock as a replacement for dumping her white bf. When pregnancy is achieved by Sophia, Leyla will have Sophia bring her conservative mother over to spend a weekend making atonement for her lifetime of racism toward black people by undergoing conversion to becoming a very submissive lesbian to black women before being introduced to black cock. Sophia will become her Mistress as she joyfully assumes the responsibility of spanking Mom's reddenning ass.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Hallo Dunn81!

Wow!... It's really hot and sexy,,, yes!... 5-More Stars, and thank-you..

Have you heard a rumour going around, that Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen and Gay Kat is back?... Well it's all true!... And we're still waiting for you to finish "Black Femdom Sex Ed Class." Chapter 01.. To tell the truth, Queen Jackie and I, are surprised you haven't written at least a half dozen more chapters by now!

I see a few new stories, anything a couple of hard dykes might have a few orgasms while reading?!

😈-Queen Jackie and 😜-Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous