All Comments on 'Black Folks Orgy Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

It was a very hot group/bisexual story, but the lack of dialogue and the poor punctuation tended to be frequent enough to be distracting. It was also rather short and rushed. I give it a 4, however, for sheer, nasty fun. This was an orgy that would be much better if Samuelx would take the time to deliver his normal level of quality.

Having read his work, I know that he is capable of doing better than this. I strongly urge him to revise and resubmit this story, or look for a good Volunteer Editor if he is in as much of a hurry to write at the moment as this story indicates. He is normally a much better writer than this, IMO. The bad grammar and lack of dialogue is particularly disappointing since the content itself is so hot and sexy that I wanted to give it a higher score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES