All Comments on 'Black Friday'

by TheGoodSick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
👍👍👍👍👍

Everything about this story is perfect. I would love to read about his prison adventures

TheGoodSickTheGoodSickover 8 years agoAuthor
I will have one story

Within the month. Bear with me in the wait. I promise it will be worth it. Our hero will be talking about his first night in prison, the first in a series of raunchy exploits of big cocks and cum.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
A Wild, yet hot.

Fantasizing about prison and becoming a slave to the black cock, sounds like you've been in my head. I often wonder how someone like me would act in prison. Could I safely announce my desire to become a slave to all the black prisoners. Would I be allowed to drain as many as I wanted and have them coming back for more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow my turn

I want to be used by 4 or more big black cocks! I never had a real. Cock in my ass while I suck on the other ones and get them ready to use me any way They wanted to. I want this to happen for real not any toys.!! Can someone help me set it up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars! I'm totally attracted to Black men and would love to be an oral slave to one or more. I would provide cock worship and, like the character in this story, enjoy their cum and piss. My tongue would also be eager to please.

Prison stories are among my favorites; being an oral submissive, I'd hopefully have lots of volunteers to use my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I too had sex with a black man who was more of a giant ....he was nearly 6'6" and weighed over 280 lbs..his body type was somewhere between muscular and daddy bear type..unlike most men of African lineage,my man was hairy and bearded too ...but ofcourse he didn't hv a 16 inch dick!!!! ..but he was quite large enough (around 10" long and 8" around) He fucked me aggressively inside his SUV,causing it to shake and wobble wildly...initially I felt like running away, but then I was soo drugged by his pounding that I had begun speaking gibberish!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous