Black Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"You sure are in nice shape." She smiled, reaching out and tugging me backwards onto the bed. She reached right down and began to fondle me again. I began to explore her too, she sure didn't just lay there and accept it, she was stroking and rubbing me the whole time. I began kissing and licking at her body just above her pubic hair, then I reached down and pressed her knee over, opening her legs wide. Her lips parted slightly, they looked wet and shiny. I played with her lips for awhile, moving them back and forth. In my whole life I had seen maybe three of them up close and in person like this. The contrast between her dark skin and pinkish inner lips was interesting.

I couldn't help myself, I buried my face in her pussy as her hips came up. She spread herself even further, letting out a long guttural moan. I drew the flat of my tongue over her slowly, then paused. Her hips bounced a few times, demanding more, then I repeated the motion as slow as I could go. I eased back and let the tip of my tongue tickle, brushing gently against her button. She let out a tiny little noise each time I did that, letting me know she liked it.

I just kept that up until I felt her body spasm. Then I slipped upwards, letting the tip of my tongue brush first one nipple, then the other. Her big dark breasts were firm, the nipples crinkled up tighter and tighter. I closed my lips on her hard dark nipple, pressed down and suckled gently. A bubble of milk formed and squirted into my mouth, that surprised me, it was sweet. Her hand came down and cradled me, then she grasped my cock and tugged, pulling me towards her.

"In me, in me! Put it in me!" She muttered, her head tipped back and her eyes squeezed shut. Her lower body was squirming around and bouncing, seeking me.

I obliged, using my fingers to spread her open as I pressed. I felt her body give, then I gained an inch or so. I had never felt a woman so tight, my wife and I always joined easily after years of practice. This was a struggle, I pushed and she gave ground, until finally I felt my pubic bone touch hers.

She let out another long groan, I withdrew and pressed again, it was easier now. I could feel every single bump and ridge of her insides sliding across me, she still gripped me with her powerful muscles.

"Bigbigbig...uhhh." She grunted, her hips now thrusting furiously.

There was no holding back, I released and flooded her as her lower body mashed against me, actually lifting me. Her final long spasm came as she used her hips to lift me upwards, this was a strong woman. I felt myself soften, I pressed forward with my hips wanting to stay inside her but finally I could not and slipped out. I slid over, then reached across and turned her body towards me, just holding her. She was giving out very quiet little sounds, her rattled breathing came in short bursts.

"Damn!" She said finally, rolling over on her back. I lay there on one elbow just looking at her. She sat up, hesitated for a second or two, then went into the bathroom. She was back quickly with a warm wet towel, she sat down and carefully washed me off. A surprise to me, that got the thing going again, her eyebrows raised and she began to slowly stroke me.

"Oh, boy!" She giggled.

I turned her so that she was on her knees and elbows and got up, pressing into her from behind. I had one hand on each hip, letting myself slap against her big behind. The second time lasted much longer, she had her head down flat on the bed and was letting out those tiny little noises again. I blasted off the second time, she reached between our legs and grasped me just as I came. That caused me to orgasm partly, then build again to another much more powerful one.

Finally exhausted, she reached over and tripped the light, snuggling up tight against me. Her naked body felt really nice pressed against me, I had slept alone for a very long time.

The Sun was shining in the upper window when I woke up. I reached for her, but there was no one there. Confused for a moment, thinking I was having another dream, I looked around the unfamiliar room.

I was pulling my pants on when the door opened.

"How do you like your eggs, Danny?" she smiled at me.

"Scrambled." I told her. I got up and went into the kitchen, she was busy shuffling pans around. I got a cup of coffee and sat down.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Will you get that, Danny? It's probably my sister, Sara."

I answered the door, a very pretty young woman in her early 20's stood there with a surprised look on her face. She was slender, dressed in the white T-shirt and tight jeans. She had quite a set on her, obviously braless since I could see the big bumps her nipples made in the cloth.

"Hello, I'm Dan."

"Sara." She said, sweeping into the room like she owned it. She went into the kitchen, I heard their voices but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. I moved over closer to the doorway.

"Good for you! You go, girl!" I heard Sara say, getting a giggle from Tania. Then I wandered in and sat down, Tania set a plate in front of me. Sara sat there and looked at me with a great big grin.

The situation was pretty obvious and I was blushing slightly.

"I will give you a ride over to your house in a few minutes. I have to go to work, Sara is watching Zack for me." She explained.

I just nodded, taking a bite. I saw the looks that were passing back and forth between them.

Later as we pulled up at my house, I leaned over and gave Tania a kiss.

"So when can we get together again?" I asked her.

"Any time you like!" She grinned at me.

"Let's don't wait until church next weekend, how about coming over and I will fix dinner tonight?" I asked her.

"OK. I get off at six." Then she put the car in gear and drove off to work.

I was humming to myself as I unlocked my door. I wasn't in the house ten minutes when the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, It was Tania's number.

Odd, I thought. She was at work?

"Hello?"

"Hi, big guy. This is Sara."

"Oh, is something wrong?" I said, thinking maybe Zack was sick or hurt.

"Everything is fine, it's just that Tania told me about you."

"Me? What about me?"

"Zack is asleep and I am bored, why don't you come over?"

"I...I don't think that is a good idea." I answered, getting her drift.

"Oh, are you and my sis hooked up full time?"

"I don't know."

"Well. If you change your mind...." She hung up with a giggle.

I thought about it, I didn't think I was going to change my mind.

Tania. Quite a woman. Who knows where or how far it would go, but I had a good feeling inside about her. Time would tell.

I had a feeling I would need to keep an eye on Sara, though.

The truth? We men aren't all the same.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12