Black Jack'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doernow
doernow
34 Followers

I moved and he plunged in. He didn't go slow, or take it easy. He plunged in and from the sound she made I know he struck bottom. He hit her cervix with that first thrust.

"Oh, hell, yeah. This is a tight pussy. LOVE tight white pussy."

I know, at this point, people want a play by play account. But, I could not take it all in. My head was spinning. I watched as he fucked her silly. She came, he kept going. She came again. Jack number one was sucking her tits like he was trying to draw the long dried up milk back into them. He handled her like you would expect a trucker to handle something: roughly.

Finally, with a loud grunt, Jack number one looked at me and said:

"I am going to cum in your wife's pussy. I am going to fill it up."

Before I could say anything in response, I heard her give a faint cry as he gave another loud grunt and unloaded into her pussy. The sounds he made coupled with the sounds of the cum sloshing around as he continued to pound her were amazing.

Finally, he moved and Jack number one took his spot. He complained because she was so wide open now, but that didn't stop him from fucking my wife until he blasted a load into her. All the while, Jack number one was roughly sucking and handling her tits.

When they were spent, they stood, took out their phones, took some more photos and got dressed. As they dressed, I stood there. They looked at me and then Jack number two said:

"It's your turn. Take off your clothes and climb on. "

I undressed as they dressed. I saw a couple of flashes from their cameras. Then, I felt them grab me and before I could do anything, my arms were behind me. They moved me over to the chairs, sat me in one of them. They used the remnants of the dress to tie my hands to the chair.

"It's been fun, dealer. But, we gotta go. Things to do. Truckers keep America rollin!" Said Jack number one.

"Yeah, that's the truth. But, don't worry. You won't be alone. Our friends have been enjoying the pics we've been sending. They're here to keep you company."

With that, he opened the door to leave. There was a line waiting to get in.

"I ain't stingy, dealer. I like to share my winnings with my friends. I just happen to have a lot of friends."

With that, anything that could happen did.

The End

doernow
doernow
34 Followers