Black Man One Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most astounding disgrace anyone could imagine then occurred, and it occurred over the course of the next 45 minutes.

Every one of the other white husbands delivered an enveloped check with their investment into the young black man's new business.

Each investment was for exactly $50,000.00! In every brief meeting, the other husbands could not look directly into the black man's eyes. Their faces were beet red from an embarrassment hardly witnessed. One by one, they simply delivered the check with their eyes to the floor and stood before the tough black man. Every white husband was shaking and terribly intimidated, just as I was and had been all along.

The young stud made them stand there for a moment to absorb their own humiliation before he dismissed them.

"Aight. You're dismissed." he told them.

Meekly, they then walked away without another word being spoken.

Not one word was said by any of them. It was pure intimidation on each one of their faces, as it had always been on my face. It couldn't have been much more than that. Their look of intimidation was more than blatant.

Upon collecting the last investment check, Tra'mon turned and looked over to me. His powerful and rippled body in that ridiculously skimpy and disgustingly flimsy bikini humiliated me even more.

"Like I said, boy. Respect!" he ripped, smiling.

"Respect for the black man!" he added.

"Y-Yes, Sir." I mumbled quietly, in return.

"Now, git' your pussy ass outta here. I gots to get ready and shit. I needs to meet wit' dat' pretty little wife of yours. We got all dat' different business to discuss." He ordered.

"Yes, S-Sir." I whispered, in defeat.

I walked out of the workout room feeling utterly ashamed and embarrassed. It was uncanny how all the other 12 white husbands were willing to invest in a black man's business like this. I thought that I was the only one that felt compelled to, and I knew that I would be terrifed and more embarrassed to approach any of them and ask them about it.

When I arrived back to our condo Julie was still getting ready. She seemed rushed and almost frantic about exactly what she was going to wear as she scurried around the condo.

She was dressed in a pair of black panties and a black bra. A pair of nude pantyhosed stockings covered her perfectly-shaped, bikini-clad asscheeks. A pair of 4 inch black satin pumps adorned her feet. On the bed, there was a black silky slip and a black evening dress shorter than I had ever seen her wear before. There were several other pairs of black high heels scattered about the room, seemingly from her indecision over the past 45 minutes.

"Why so rushed?" I asked my wife as I watched her fixing her hair and makeup.

"Oh, well Trey said the meeting was in an hour and that was awhile ago. I only have a few minutes, honey." she said.

"Um, uh wh-what meeting?" I asked stupidly.

"The meeting. I told you we're meeting to go over the designs of the club." she replied, annoyed I would even ask as she fluffed her long blonde hair.

"Um, but why dress so formal? Why in black?" I asked.

"You said you would never wear black here in Arizona." I stated, referring to her previous comments about that style.

"Oh, well Trey says it's a nice dinner place. So, it's more formal. I want to look professional." Julie stated.

"Trey says it's our first real business meeting." she added.

"Besides, I asked Trey what would be appropriate for this place." she informed.

"Trey says black would be perfect." she continued.

I paused for a moment and looked at my beautiful blonde wife dressed in black. She looked stunnning as she added dangling diamond earrings and a gold and diamond necklace to her ensemble.

"Well, you don't have to wear that ya' know. You could wear anything you want, right?" I asked, in desperation.

"Trey says this is appropriate. He is officially my new boss now, ya' know. Why wouldn't I wear what my boss suggested?" she answered.

Hearing those words almost offended me. It was difficult to hear my wife referrring to the younger black stud as her "boss" after she had just agreed to assist with the upstart of his new business.

"What's wrong with you, anyway? It's just a simple business dinner meeting." she asked.

"If you don't want me to go I'll call Trey right now and tell him you don't want me to go." she added.

That last comment pierced right through me. I found it difficult to answer. I was already humiliated by the fact that Tra'mon had been "bullying" me like I was a big pussy and he knew that I couldn't stand up to him. I don't know what I would have done if she had called the black man to tell him that I didn't want her going to dinner with him.

I was simply not prepared to confront him about anything like that.

"No, no honey. Don't do that!" I bellowed, frightened by the thought.

As Julie finshed getting ready and was about to run out the door, she stopped and spoke to me.

"Listen, honey. I shouldn't be long. We're just meeting to discuss the business. You know how important this is to me." she said.

My eyes lowered. My face was still noticeably beaten up from the days before, and I took some small comfort in the fact that I was healing.

But, I was terribly nervous and insecure about Julie working for the black stud, and even more so that she had agreed on this dinner meeting with him.

"Besides, Trey said something about a date he had later tonight. I'm pretty sure it won't be very long at all." Julie informed.

"But, I have to go. I don't want to keep Trey waiting." she said.

"Trey doesn't like to wait." she added.

My stomach was in knots as I watched my beautiful blonde wife running out the door looking as stunning as ever. She was dressed to perfection, and in the classiest outfit any man could imagine. As she left my view I could not help but worry about her being with or going to dinner with the young black man who had all but emasculated me.

In defeat, I just turned and began picking up Julie's disgarded shoes from all over the room. I began cleaning up the bathroom sink of her scattered makeup items when I heard their voices coming from the parking lot. I looked out to see them walking out of the building and to his car, his one hand touching the small of her back.

I ran over to the other smaller side bathroom window and peeked from behind the curtain to see her getting into Tra'mon's black Bentley car.

Within seconds the black stud quickly drove off with my wife, Julie.

My stomach had an empty and uncomfortable pain now. I decided that I would shower since I was sweating from the workout, and maybe this would settle my nerves a bit. As I looked at myself in the mirror I could still see the blatant "smear" of dirt, sweat and saliva from the young black man's foot on the left side of my cheek. Humiliatingly, the partial image of his foot was far more obvious then I thought it would be. The thought that Julie couldn't have missed this at all was what crossed my mind.

In the gym, I didn't think it was that obvious and maybe it would have been better to wipe it off then. I was humiliated to notice that it remained. My face still looked beaten up from days ago and, although my 2 black eyes were showing signs of healing, it was embarrassingly obvious that I had been bullied around in the most extreme yet subtle ways.

About an hour after my shower I decided to text Julie to see how things were going.

She didn't reply.

After the second hour, I texted her again and asked her if she was almost finished with the dinner meeting with Tra'mon.

Again, there was no response.

This uncomfortable feeling was beginning to grow inside of me, and to unexpected proportions. The next few hours passed and I had texted my beautiful blonde wife every half hour with no response. Finally, it was around midnight when she texted me back.

"Yes, yes! Dinner went fine. Stop texting me already!" her text read.

"Where are you? It's been almost 5 hours." I texted back.

"Had dinner. Trey wants me to meet his date at this nightclub. Be home soon. No need to wait up." She responded, her text message ending abruptly.

It was already past midnight at this point. I felt completely unsettled that Julie was still out with this young, polished thug type of a black stud. I wanted to text back again but felt that I would be pushing her over the edge. Her text reply seemed so annoyed, like I was bothering her.

As I layed down on the couch I grew more restless. I could not sleep if my life depended upon it, and I decided that I would walk downstairs to the parking lot and wait for them, thinking that she would be back home in no time.

"Well, she did say that she would be home soon." I tried reasoning with myself.

As I walked down to the empty parking lot in the middle of the night, it felt as uncomfortable as ever. I stood there like a big insecure wimp waiting for my pretty young wife to return from this so-called "business dinner meeting" with the black man.

It was after 1 o'clock in the morning when I saw the headlights of a car entering the parking lot. I thought it could be Julie. But, it was not Tra'mon's black Bentley car. It was a white Range Rover and I tried peering through the glare of the car's headlights to see who it could possibly be.

Moments later, the car stopped and the headlights turned off. Anxiously, I stood there waiting to see who would emerge. That is when this beautiful blonde woman in her mid 30's stepped out and began walking towards the building entrance towards me.

She was a stunning and polished woman who was dressed to the nines. She was about 5'7" tall with a curvey 130 lb. frame and larger breasts.

This woman was almost a clone of that country singer named Faith Hill, without any exaggeration.

She was wearing a classy, but revealing and clinging lavendar skirt with a crisp white blouse and white 5 inched high heels that had a gold, lamenated stilletto heel. Gold jewelry accentuated her neckline, ears and wrists. But, her left ankle had a solid black roped metal chain on it.

This white woman simply walked up to the glass entry doors, turned and crossed her arms with her head slightly down to the ground. She paid no attention to me as she seemed to be waiting. She was ignoring me completely.

She was no more than 10 feet from me and seemed shy, quiet and demure. She was reluctant to engage in any conversation as I formed a simple and quiet "hello" greeting.

"Hello." she whispered, in return.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

The beautiful blonde woman didn't seem to be interested in answering my question. I was not trying to "pick her up" so to speak, only to be cordial. My attention was still focused upon waiting for my wife to return, and the defeated and insecure feelings I was experiencing.

The pause in her reply was a few seconds, but it felt much longer.

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry. Yes, I am." she finally answered.

"I'm meeting Trey. He told me to wait for him here." she meekly informed.

"Oh, okay." I mumbled.

We stood there as strangers waiting for the same man, only she was there to be with him and I was waiting for him to return my wife. It was a humbling and humiliating feeling for the both of us, and I tried to start up a conversation to pass the time. The silence between us was excruciating, and although I really had no general interest to know who she was, I began to strike up a conversation with her.

"Have you known Tra'mon awhile then?" I asked, quietly looking at this absolutely gorgeous blonde woman.

She paused a few moments before answering.

"Well, yeah. A few years I guess." she volunteered.

"Oh, okay. A boyfriend?" I probed.

"Yeah. Sorta." she reluctantly answered.

"Okay." I returned, whispering as I looked out into the darkness of the parking lot.

"He's the father of my son." the blonde woman further offered.

"Oh, I-I didn't know Tra'mon had a child. We just moved here a few months ago and, well, we haven't really known him very long." I said, trying to continue the conversation.

The stunning blonde woman looked at me briefly before lowering her eyes. She clutched her folded arms tighter to her body to cover her larger breasts, which seemed chilled by the cooler late night breeze.

"Yeah. He has sons and a daughter." she said, rather non chalantly.

"Sons?" I thought to myself, rather surprised to hear to offer up that information.

"Oh, two sons?" I pryed.

The blonde woman clutched her arms even tighter and I could see the goose bumps forming on her long, bare white legs in that thin lavendar micro miniskirt she was wearing. She was beginning to shiver as she glared out towards the parking lot. Her full, polished lips were slathered in a deep crimson color and began to quiver.

"Six." she simply answered.

"S-six? Six what?" I asked.

"Sons. Six sons and a daughter." she answered.

"Gosh. I-I-I didn't know h-he had children." I returned, embarrassed that I had not been able to produce any myself.

Another long, uncomfortable pause lasted only two minutes as I thought about what I had just heard. It waas startling to discover this young black stud had fathered 7 children already.

I would later learn that this young black stud who was just barely 25 himself, had 7 children with 7 different women. Unbelievably, he had already knocked up 7 different white woman and had 6 sons and a daughter with them.

"H-How old is your son?" I asked, trying to probe further.

"He's 2." she answered.

"Your only child?" I continued.

"Yes." she replied.

"Oh." I murmurred, pausing another minute.

"So, do you see Trey often?" I asked.

Suddenly, the shy and timid beautiful blonde woman seemed very uncomfortable and irritated by speaking with me. She was trembling from the chill of the night air and now seemed more embarrassed to be near me.

"Listen, I really can't talk to you anymore. I'm sorry. Please don't be here when he gets back." she asked.

I was shocked by her response. She looked into my eyes with this look of desperation as my face returned a look of confusion. My eyes asked a silent "why" as I looked into her seemingly frightened beautiful face.

"P-Please. He will really be so upset if he sees me here talking to you." she pleaded.

My beaten up looking face turned red. I think I understood, and hearing the possibility that the young black man could become angry caused me to become frightened myself.

"O-Okay, Miss. I-I guess I sh-should leave then." I said.

"I'm sorry." she apologized. "I just think that would be best, okay?" she stated.

"Okay." I returned.

I simply turned and opened the glass entry doors with my key, as I held the door open and looked back towards this incredibly beautiful and nervous blonde woman.

"Would you like to wait inside, Miss? It's a little chilly out and ..." I asked her.

"N-No. No, thank you." she answered quickly. "He told me to wait here, but thank you anyway." she answered.

Embarrassed for her, I left the door unlocked and offered that she could wait inside if she changed her mind.

She returned another "thank you" as I walked back up to my condo apartment.

My empty feeling continued as I sat on the couch and waited. I could not help but text Julie again. It was now 2:30 a.m., and it had been nearly an hour and a half since I came back upstairs. There was still no text response from my wife and I went to the window for what seemed like the twentieth time to look out into the parking lot.

There was no sign or the black man and my wife. The gorgeous blonde woman in the micro minidress remained standing outside by the door waiting patiently, just as Tra'mon instructed her to do. She had made no effort or attempt to wait inside and I was beginning to sympathesize with her being cold in the night air.

My eyes were growing weary by now. I turned on the weather channel and began watching with little interest, trying to stay awake. But, I was unable to. It must have been close to 3 in the morning when I finally passed out on the couch, unable to stay awake. I fell asleep with an unbelievable feeling of defeat and knowing that this young black stud was still out with my wife.

A short while later I jumped up from my sleep and sat up on the couch.

I think that I was awakened by the sound of the shower running in our bedroom. I sat up on the couch startled, like I had been having a bad dream. I looked over to to clock and it was 4:40 a.m., and that's when I realized that I had been asleep for almost 2 hours.

I got up and made my way over to the bathroom. I could see Julie's beautiful silhouette through the foggy white pane glass of the shower. Her clothes were scattered almost recklessly about the bathroom and bedroom, and her pantyhose were sloppily hanging out from the tiny bathroom trash can.

"Honey?" I said, announcing my arrival.

"Oh? You're awake?" she returned, as she showered herself quickly.

"Yeah. I just woke up. You just got home?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. Time just got away from us." she said.

"Trey wanted me to stop by this club with him." she announced.

"Trey said it would be good for future business." she added.

"It was really busy. Trey said it would be a nice place to check out after our dinner." she said.

"Trey knew the owner so we went." she continued as she quickly washed herself.

"Trey wanted me to meet his date too." she continued.

"H-His date? You m-met her then?" I asked as she fiished her shower and turned off the water.

Julie did not answer.

"Hand me that towel, honey." she said as she opened the sliding shower door and squeezed the water from her hair.

Meekly, I handed her the towel.

"Wh-why are you showering this late?" I asked her.

"Oh my god. It was so smokey in the club Trey took me to. I didn't know Trey would want to be there so long, either. I had to get the smoke out of my hair." Julie informed.

"Trey said we'll go back another time when it's not so busy." she continued.

My feelings of insecurity were continuing to increase by the momnet as I watched my wife drying herself off from her mini shower with a large towel. She seemed rushed to get to sleep.

"Why did you have to go there anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, stop!" Julie snapped.

"Trey is my boss. I work for Trey. I just can't ignore what my boss tells me to do. Don't be silly." she said in an irritated tone of voice.

Quietly, I looked at my wife slipping into a pair of panties and a night tee shirt. That is when I noticed a slightly faded ink stamp on the top of both of her hands.

They were barely faded ink stamps of a rather large one inch sized black spade symbol that had not come off completely in the shower. The thick. black ink was so strong that it wouldn't even come off with a shower.

"Wh-what are those for?" I asked nervously.

Julie looked at me as if she was becoming aggravated by my questioning. Still, she answered.

"Oh, those are just club stamps they put on at the door when you're going in. I think so you don't have to pay again. I'm not sure." she informed.

"Cl-Club stamps?" I asked, bewildered.

"Yes, every night club has them. It's nothing unusual." she explained.

"Oh." I answered meekly, not sure how to respond.

The longer pause was a few seconds as I tried absorbing this information around in my mind.

"Well, why are there two of them?" I asked timidly.

"Listen, let's just go to sleep. I'm exhausted. Can we just talk in the morning?." my wife asked.

"Okay. I-I was just wondering why they'd put two ink stamps on you?" I probed. "That's all." I whispered.

Irritated by her fatigue, Julie answered.

"When we stepped out for some air then went back in they stamped me again." she explained.