Black Man One Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Im going to sleep now. Go to sleep, honey." she answered, turning out the lights.

Julie fell asleep within minutes. I layed there quietly before I finally fell back to sleep myself. My night was restless and I felt such humiliation by the rather non chalant attitude of my wife being with the black stud all night long.

What was supposed to be a "business dinner meeting" seemed like so much more like a personal night out, and this made me feel so shallow inside.

I did sleep, but only for a couple of hours. I woke up and went into the bathroom and noticed that it was just past seven-thirty in the morning. It was Thursday morning and I was already more than an hour late for my drive into the office, but I felt too fatigued to make it. I dialed the receptionist's number and left a message, announcing that I was calling off.

It was the first day I had ever called off in my entire career.

Julie was passed out cold and I relieved myself before splashing some cold water on my face. That is when I looked down to see the pantyhose Julie had had haphazardly left behind. She had worn them last night and tried tossing them in the bathroom trash can. They were hanging over the top of the tiny can.

I don't know why I felt compelled to pick them up. I suppose that I was ready to roll them up and toss them into the trash can properly when I stopped. What I noticed confused me.

The knees of her suntan pantyhose were filthy dirty and almost entirely ripped open. They had obvious holes in the knee portions, which caused a longer run further down the legs of her nylon stockinged pantyhosed.

"What is this from?" I thought to myself, turning red and embarrassed.

It was a humiliating feeling because I thought the worst. What man wouldn't? But, I tossed them away and looked back towards my wife who was fast asleep. The feeling of emptiness overwhelmed me and I desperately needed to get some air.

I quietly headed downstairs and outside towards the parking lot to get some fresh air. I had simply planned to go for a short walk and convince myself not to be so paranoid. Afterall, Julie was my wife and she really was into learning more about the workout center business.

"It was just a simple business event. Nothing more. Right?" I tried convincing myself.

"They just lost track of time, I'm sure that's all it was. It happens." I continued thinking.

My short walk was merely 10 minutes as I headed back towards our condo bulding. I looked at my watch and it was not even 8 o'clock, but I felt too restless to go back to sleep. The Arizona morning sun was beginning to warm.

When I got to within 100 feet of the building, I was stunned to see that very same blonde woman I had spoken to in the parking lot last night.

She was the same woman that had waited so patiently for the black stud, and had waited for over three and a half hours for him to arrive. Now, it was only 3 and a half hours since he brought Julie home at around 4:30 a.m., and she was leaving already.

Like all the other white women before her I had seen leaving the black stud's apartment, this woman truly and undeniably looked like she was a complete and totally used wreck. I gasped when I saw her.

The short lavendar skirt she wore was riding up higher than what was normal. She was barefoot and her blouse, heels and bra were being held in her arms and clutched against her supple breasts. Her long, blonde hair was "frazzled" so out of control that it looked like she had been dragged along by it. The makeup on her face was smeared and coated with several blotches of the black man's dried up cum. She simply tried hiding her beautiful but noticeably used face from me as she minced her way out to the same white Range Rover she arrived in.

"Geezuz H. Krist!" I gasped, watching her start the car and leave the parking lot.

"She waited three and a half hours for him to be used by him for three and a half hours?!" I pondered.

Bewildered, I made my way upstairs and back up to my condo unit. I put on a pot of coffee and turned the television on to watch the news as I glanced over to my passed out wife on the bed. The thought of this young, black stud keeping her out all night really began to irritate me, yet I knew that I was too much of a wimp and a coward to confront him about it.

After only a few sips of my coffee, I put my head back on the couch as I watched the morning news, then unconsciously I fell back to sleep.

end. chapter 11.