All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 12'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf?

12 chapters and he hasn't fucked your wife yet?....what the hell is taking you so long? i understand the intro and all that shit..but 12 chapters?

get on with it already.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A waste of time and effort

Considering this is one of the least popular series on this web site I've got to give you credit for continuing this alfie story.

I've also got to agree with the first comment 12 chapters and nothing has happened this story needs to end soon because it is boring beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very stupid

Less than one star

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Terrible

What a terrible storyline....I just take a peek once in awhile at one of the stories, but frankly they all are such a total turn-off, beyond the realm of worth the storage space to present them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Am pretty sure that he has already screwed her, from the clues...especially the ripped up pantyhose.Trey might have got blowjobs from her, but i would be surprised if he hasn't screwed her already.The story is headed in an interesting direction, but is slow. Am wondering how long it will be before Julie gets tattooed, and where the tattoo will be; am suspecting it will be somewhere where Julie could start wearing clothes that flaunt it, especially once she starts working at the workout center.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Like It

This is a good story. The slow build up is part of what makes it good. The story's technical qualities (grammar, spelling, typos, etc.) need work, but the erotic content is high. And it's pretty obvious Tramon has already had sex with the wife, tho perhaps only BJs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i really like ur stories, go on like this!

CliftonsCliftonsover 12 years ago
More PLEASE!!

Fantastic stuff! Can't wait for Julie's sexy lipsticked lips to be wrapped around that superior Black Cock with Tra'mon feeding her a helping of hot baby juice.

Your patient build up just adds to the agony for all the white males - of which I'm one - waiting for the inevitable conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get on with it already...

need to get to details about the night before... cant just ignore it.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I don't know...

The scores don't reflect a lot people liking these stories. I try to scan them from time to time just to see his he's grown a pair yet, I guess that's not your thing though.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

Richard,

Analyzing this chapter, am afraid you've already lost Julie.

Think about it: he held your face for a few minutes, in his asscheeks. Why do you think he did it, looking at the rest of the evidence?

It appears like the stud asked Julie to kiss his organ over his underwear, and Julie probably gestured to the fact that you were sitting right behind him. The stud, in order to demonstrate what a wimp you are, lifted your head by your hair and stuck it in the middle of his asscheeks. And he probably showed his hold of your head to Julie, once your face was firmly stuck between his asscheeks.

That would cause her to be in total awe of the stud: that he is able to emasculate you so brazenly.And it would make her wet as hell for the stud, and that's when she probably kissed his organ over his underwear.

This was probably the defining moment in your relationship with Julie, in the context of the arrogant stud and his treatment of you, and her. From that moment she (likely) saw the Stud hold your face in his ass and hold it there for a few minutes, she probably stopped seeing you as a man. From that moment, Trey is now HER MAN. You're just her wimpy cuckold.You need to digest this reality. It won't take long for Julie to start rubbing this in your nose as much as Trey does.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would be incredibly hot to hear the women's perspective and her side of the story and how things unfolded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous