Black Man One Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued.

Degraded beyond anything I had ever experienced or could explain, the young black stud continued eating his meal standing before me with his backside directly before my embarrassed face, as he intentionally shoved it on me with pure arrogance.

In disgust, I remained sitting there intimidated and humiliated and was almost in tears. This was going on way too long for it to be a simple accident, yet I wasn't sure. My face was the reddest it has ever been from the intense humiliation no man could ever imagine. That is when the young black stud leaned over and set the almost empty carton down on the table to his right. He stood back into an upright position as his cell phone rang.

With unheard of arrogance, the black man then leaned back to shove his bikini-clad ass in my face one last time, purposely "letting off wind" as he stepped away. It was unimaginable to conceive how intense my humiliation was as the black stud forced me to inhale his degrading tail winds while he stepped off to the side.

Embarrassed, I looked up at Julie with my red face to see her deep red lipstick had been smeared across her lips and partially onto her cheek. Her face was flush as her eyes followed the black stud who had stepped only a few feet away to take his call. Her carton of chinese food remained on her lap and her chopsticks remained between her fingers, listlessly, as she stared directly at him.

Her beautiful face looked like a startled "mime" that was frozen in time, her mouth partially hung open and her cheeks a deep pinkish hue.

I then looked over to the black stud who was standing there with authority with one hand on his strong, dark hips while the other held the cell phone to his ear. The bulge of his flimsy neon orange bikini speedoes pouch was now jutting almost straight outwards from his dark torso with what had to be a full erection. The red lipstick smears from my blonde wife's lips were grotesquely and blatantly displayed on the young black man's bulging and sweating nyloned crotch. It contrasted with the bright orange color of his flimsy bikini suit.

I have no words to describe the utter arrogance of this black man. Yet, the obvious display of black superiority was one that humbled me. The stud knew that I would not say a word, or contest his rude and obnoxious actions in any way. I was simply not "man" enough to do so.

In turn, I am sure that Julie knew that I would never be able to find the courage to defend her honor. She must have known that her weakling of a white husband would never be able to stand up to a black man, like Tra'mon Smith, who had just discreetly "violated" her in such a manner.

The embarrassment I felt was overwhelming as Tra'mon finished his call and looked over to Julie.

"I gots to go. Somethin' just came up. I'll text ya' when I need something." he said to my wife.

"Y-Yes, okay Trey." Julie whispered, acting as if what had just happened was no big deal, or never even happened.

The black stud turned and looked directly into my eyes. He sneered in such a "cocky" manner as he walked way, my blonde wife's eyes following him every step of the way. She had just seen her weakling husband emasculated, once again. But, she wasn't about to say a word about it. There was no thought in mentioning what she could not acknowledge. Not then.

As Tra'mon departed, Julie looked back to me and then back down to her barely eaten carton of rice.

"I guess I-I wasn't as hungry as I thought I'd b-be." she whispered.

"Do you mind if I go in and take a n-nap, honey? I'm really not feeling like myself." she stated.

I told Julie to go ahead while I finished cleaning up here at the pool. I had no desire to answer any of her questions, if in fact there would be any. In my mind, I just wanted to be alone since I was ashamed by the lack of backbone I had exhibited when the black stud demoralized me.

"Thanks, honey." Julie whispered as she left the pool area.

Even more degrading was the fact that my blonde wife's chair was absolutely soaking wet when she stood up to leave. I noticed it as I was cleaning up the wayward cartons of chinese food laying on the table. Humbly, I finished my task and walked upstairs to lay down on the couch with the hopes of trying to forget about what had just occurred.

My feeling of defeat was one that I prayed Julie was not entirely aware of. Afterall, she had not mentioned anything about it.

The next day was Friday. I knew that I had to go into work this day after missing the day before. There was just too much to do. As always, when I left the building at around 6:10 a.m. to head off to work there was another one of the black stud's white "friends" leaving. Again, she looked all used and incoherent but my glance towards her was brief. It had become so routine and degrading to see them, yet it was impossible to ignore.

The next days to follow became equally degrading.

end. chapter 12.

12