All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 13'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well, this was below par after the build-up. The face stamps are ridiculous, especially since Julie would have to go out etc.

But on the flip side, Richard and Julie will have a showdown on account of the stamps.Richard will obviously submit meekly, since Julie will blame him and his text messages as the trigger and would challenge Richard to take on Trey like a man, which he obviously can't.

Sets the stage up nicely. Richard knows if he complains, Trey is going to react like this. So he'll go along quietly. And since Trey's club now has a logo, it would be fitting for Trey to take this to the next level by getting Julie a tattoo of the workout center logo.

The uniforms being all leotards was a bit of a disappointment. I had visualized Julie going out to work in front of Richard wearing a workout cutoff top, flaunting her tattoo on her lower back like the women Richard saw on the beach...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Lets get to some fucking!!

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

I doubt very much that Richard is going to see Julie getting screwed any time soon.

But the stud is obviously cocky, and is going to flaunt it. Am expecting Julie to become an addition to the 7 women who visit the stud's house and come out disheveled, with signs of sex all over them. Richard will probably find cum on Julie's tights, leotards pretty soon. He'll probably wimp out of confronting Julie about it; he's seen what happened when he tried to do something about the spade stamps. That may lead to cream-pies, but he probably won't get to see her getting screwed, not in the next two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I speak for everyone here when i say GET TO THE FUCKING POINT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

dont know? You have talent, just dont get the content. All sorts I guess. So Trey collects over half a million off the husbands, sets up a black only club, opening night all the husbands turn up to see their wives working as whores fucking black men or similar.Fair enough, all sorts. Hopefully next tale will be a bit more based in reality and give us all a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue

Please keep this Great story going. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time to Man Up submale45

You should either grow a set of balls and act like a real man or put a 45 to the head. Maybe in your case a handfull of sleeping pills and a bottle of wine. You are a drain on the male species!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shut Down

Time to shut down the bully, with a bullet to the head. Once the computer is shut down, threat resolved.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Highly addictive

We all know this is highly exagerated (but then most novels are) but it does so in a way that so many men and women can identify with in certain aspects in their life. The exageration pushes home those personal aspects the reader can identify with and the narrative may not be exactly genius, the story may be a little long winded and repetitive but the power of the theme and where it is heading is in its own way extremely compelling, certainly to me. Do go on and make sure the ending doesn't let down the overall promise of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hahaha pure shit write where you get that a black man is handsome, blondes do not like them for being ugly and having a monkey face, I am a black woman and I am with a blonde and he has a cock bigger than the black boyfriends I had, stop lie, these stories are written by fanciful blacks who will never have a blonde woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous