Black Man One Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you go?" I asked in a return text message, but she did not respond.

The next morning, I did not go down to the condo workout center to be Tra'mon's "towel boy" as I had been pressured into being for weeks. I had been up all night worrying about Julie and simply overslept. I became very nervous about the black stud being upset with me for not showing up that day, but I was more concerned about Julie.

I decided to call the office and request an emergency leave of absence, and I was quickly granted one. I was just too overwhelmed with the grief of losing my wife to be able to concentrate on work. Desperately, I continued trying to get ahold of my wife to talk to her about things.

But, Julie didn't seem interested in talking. Nor, did she return most of my text messages to her during the next few days. She merely texted once a day during that week to tell me that she was "okay" and "not to worry," and that was all.

My numerous requests asking her where she was staying were met with rejection, and I continued to persist to the point of annoyance. I grew more and more desperate to speak to her as the next few days passed. Finally, on the fifth day of our brief "separation" Julie responded.

"Listen, Richard. Stop texting me so much. I'm staying at Trey's, okay? Now, leave me alone." she answered in an abrupt text.

My heart nearly stopped when I saw those words on my cell phone. My hands shook in fear. The most defeating feeling came over me when I learned that my beautiful blonde wife had been staying at the young black stud's apartment since our little fight.

"Julie? Why are you there?" I texted her.

"Julie, we need to talk. Please." I texted her in desperation.

"Julie, can we talk?" I begged.

"I won't get a transfer." I wrote, conceding.

"Julie?" I groveled, pathetically.

"Julie, I don't like you staying with that man." I texted with total insecurity.

There were easily over another 100 text messages to my blonde wife in the next two days. My insecurity and desperation began to grow to unimagineable limits as I begged and pleaded with her to talk to me. I begged Julie to meet with me to discuss things and I admitted that I had made a big mistake.

These next two days were as emotionally painful as they could be. I could not bear the thought of Julie staying with the black stud while we tried "sorting things out," so to speak. Only, it was me who groveled and tried sorting things out while my wife seemed content to stay away for this period of time.

My nerves were shot. I was a "mess" as I continued trying to get my wife back, and I thought of everything I could to convince her to come back to me.

Julie's actions and infrequent return of my desperate text messages would not make me feel better. I did not feel any more at ease. Rather, her few return messages made me feel even worse.

"Just leave it alone for now, Richard." she texted.

"Will you stop texting me so much." she would write.

"Trey's getting pissed by all these texts." Julie wrote.

"I have to go to work." she texted many times.

"Not now. Stop this!" she texted.

"Trey is furious you keep texting." she added.

"We need this time apart." Julie added numerous times.

During these days of our separation, Julie continued to work her normal late hours at the fitness center. She also continued "going out for drinks" after a so-called long day of work at the gym. She continued going out with the young black stud and the other white wives, and it seemed like she wasn't missing a single beat of her daily routine.

After the fifth day, I made another cowardly decision as I began to "stalk" my own wife.

Meekly, I wanted to try and get her alone to talk to me about our little argument. My concerns were growing as I followed her going to Tra'mon's fitness center. She left with the black stud each morning. Demoralized, I watched from my car as my wife continued holding the doors open for the black man. She held his car door open as well as the door to the workout center, and I found this hard to ignore, or accept. I had not yet found the courage to follow them to that after work night club they seemed to frequent after every other work day.

My texts continued at a much more desperate rate, and I begged Julie to meet me and talk.

Julie continued to text back infrequently.

"Richard. Stop. Trey's getting mad. All these texts are a disturbance." she would text.

Finally, the next day my wife seemed to give in. She texted back that she would be willing to just "talk" for 5 minutes. She told me to meet her at Trey's condo unit number one.

I was actually terrified to do that. I simply did not have any desire to see the black man there, and I begged Julie to at least meet me in the workout center if she didn't feel comfortable coming back to our condo apartment. My fear of going to Tra'mon's apartment had to be so obvious to her, yet I was relieved that she finally agreed to talk.

"Is 5 okay, Julie?" I groveled, pathetically.

"That's a little too early. Trey has me working later. I'd have to ask him." she wrote back.

"Trey said 10 tomorrow night." she texted back.

Once again, the thought humiliated me. All I wanted to do was to talk to my own wife about getting back together. Noe, there was this young black stud telling her when she was able to accommodate my request. I was more upset than ever, but I knew that I was in no position to bargain. Therefore, I agreed to meet Julie in the condo gym room at 10 o'clock that night.

I have never been so nervous as that time when I stood in the condo building's workout center waiting for my pretty young wife to speak to me.

It had been a little over a week since our little disagreement, and I had planned to say so many things to win her back. My humiliation couldn't have been greater because I knew she had been staying at the young black stud's apartment all this time. The obvious thought that he was fucking her crossed my mind numerous times, but I did not want to admit that to myself just yet. My hopes were that Julie was simply just staying at her young boss' place to have some time apart, and that she was beginning to come to her senses.

But, my anxiety to see Julie soon turned to fear.

It was a few minutes past 10 when the young black stud walked into the workout center wearing nothing but a pair of leopard print bikini underwear. My eyes widened in awe when I saw him. I nearly fainted on the spot as he stepped in with a serious and determined look on his face.

"Wh-what th-the? Where's J-Julie?" I gasped in utter disbelief.

"Julie's changed her mind. She asked me to tell you dat' she don't want to talk to you tonight, boy." Tra'mon informed me loudly.

I stood there timidly and my eyes instantly fell to the floor. I swallowed the lump in my throat as the 5'9" tall "ripped with muscle" young black stud approached me. His dark, chiseled body in those microscopic flimsy nylon bikinis made my 6'4" tall unathletic body shake and quiver in fear. Like a wimp, my eyes searched for somewhere to run away to.

"Ya' gots a problem wit' that, boy?" he asked rather sternly, seemingly upset with me.

"Uh, Um n-n-no sir." I quivered, backing up as he continued to approach in a cocky and arrogant slow motion.

I kept backing up and backing up as the young black man continued stepping closer to me. My face was red and I was terribly afraid of him. His strong presence alone had always intimidated me. Now, he had this angry and disturbed look upon his chiseled face, and I continued to back up like a coward retreating in absolute fear.

Timidly, I backed up until my back was right up against the padded wall to the furthest part of the little gym. Cowardly, I stood there looking slightly downward into his serious and stern eyes as I pleaded in silence for mercy.

"Pl-Please?" I groveled.

"I-I-I don't w-want any tr-trouble." I sniveled as the young stud finally stood before me.

His firm tone became angrier as I cowered above this young black ruffian.

"Trouble? Ya' think I'm trouble boy?" he asked loudly, reaching up to slap my face with a firm and controlled slap.

"Huh?" he asked, lightly slapping my face a second time.

"Huh, boy? Is dat' whatcha think?" he asked, adding a third slap to the same side of my face.

My arms were passively down at my sides for these first three slaps to my face, and his last one was firmer than the first two. This caused my arms to unconsciously come up to my reddened and embarrassed face. It was a reflex to protect myself as I began to cry.

"P-Please?" I begged in a heavy whisper.

"Put your fuckin' arms down, boy!" Tra'mon snapped loudly.

His strong masculine voice made me tremble even more as I put my arms down to my sides, in defeat. Being 7 inches taller than the young black man only humiliated me more as I groveled before him like a sissy.

"Please what, pussy?" he growled.

"Pl-Please d-don't beat m-me up, Sir." I sniveled, standing there with my arms submissively down at my sides.

"You is a big pussy, ain't ya' whiteboy?" the stud asked roughly, tapping my face.

I was shaking all over as I looked into the young black stud's fierce eyes. He then simply slapped my face a fourth time.

"Huh? Ain't ya?" he asked, adding a fifth slap.

"Y-Y-Yes, Sir." I replied meekly.

"Say it." he ordered.

I paused in fear and disbelief as I looked into this black man's eyes. I really wasn't sure what he was asking me at the time since my mind was so rattled in fear.

"I said say it. Tell me you're a big pussy." he commanded, slapping my face again.

"I-I-I'm a b-big p-pussy, Sir." I replied, in shame.

"Again!" he howled, adding another quick slap.

"I-I'm a big p-pussy, Sir." I repeated.

It was at this time, the young black stud grabbed my left hand by the wrist and added pressure to it. His strength was uncanny as he bent my hand down and forced me to my knees before him.

I continued to cry like a big baby as I begged him to please let me go. I groveled on my knees before the black stud begging and pleading for him to please stop.

"P-Please, Sir. I-I just wanted t-to t-talk to J-Julie." I pleaded.

Tra'mon then put my left hand directly onto the top of my head. He then took my weakened right hand and positioned it on the top of my head with the other hand as I looked up to him with petrified eyes. I had no idea why he was doing this.

With one hand, the black stud held both of my hands on the top of my head as he began to slap my face with his other hand.

"Julie don't wanna talk to ya' now, boy. She's got things to do, and she ain't ready." he growled.

I was like an oversized ragedy-ann doll as the black man held my hands on the top of my head in place. He continued to lightly slap my face with his other hand as he instructed me to leave Julie alone.

"No mo' calls, ya' got that boy?" he yelled, slapping my face again and again.

"Y-Yes, O-Okay. I-I-I-I won't, Sir. P-Please?" I begged.

After a few more slaps to my face kneeling in this unusual and humiliating position, Tra'mon grabbed one of my wrists and pulled it behind my back. He forced me down to where I was on my knees and just one elbow as he mercilessly twisted my arm behind my back. He did so until the right side of my face hit the blue padded mat of the floor. My face was already red from his numerous slaps and black stud added more pressure to my weakened left arm.

"Julie ain't to be bothered, boy." he ordered.

"She gonna' talk to you when she's good n' ready. Gots dat?" he yelled as he swiftly kicked my backside with his bare foot.

"Y-Yes, Oww. Oww." I cried.

"Huh, boy?" he asked rudely as he kicked my backside a second time, and then a third time.

"Y-Y-Yes, Okay. Y-Yes, Sir. P-Please?" I begged, crying even louder.

My reddened face was streaming with tears as the strong black man in that obnoxiously flimsy leopard-print bikini twisted my arm behind my back.

"Ow, Ouch. Pl-Please?" I continued groveling.

"Apologize!" Tra'mon demanded, adding another swift kick to my ass.

"I-I-I'm sorry, S-Sir." I apologized.

"I said apologize, whiteboy!" he yelled. another firmer kick hitting my backside.

"I-I apologize. I'm s-s-sorry, p-please?" I begged, writing in pain.

"Dat' ain't no good apology, boy." the black stud yelled, condescendingly as he swiftly kicked my asscheeks three more times.

"Apologize to the black race, boy. Do it now!" he commanded, adding two more kicks to my backside.

"I-I-I uh-apologize t-to th-the black r-race, Sir. I-I'm sorry. P-Please?" I pleaded in tears as I began to bawl even louder.

The young black stud finally released my arm from his powerful grip behind my back. He then put his bare foot to my right side at the ribs and shoved me away with force. Weakly, I fell over to my side and then onto my back breaathing heavily. I was now on my back looking up to Tra'mon standing above me with an angry look on his face.

"You white boy pussies never learn." he snarled.

I was breathing heavy and my face was stained with my own tears. I was already disgraced beyond comprehension, yet I was laying there in total fear of what he was going to do to me next. I felt helpless before the young black man's strength, power and aggressiveness.

"Pl-Please, no-no more. P-Please?" I begged.

The black stud's confident "sneer" on his face worried me as I looked up at him with pleading eyes. Demoralizingly, he then lifted his right bare foot and placed it over my mouth and face. He held it there as I had layed there in defeat unable to find the courage or strength to fight it.

"Did I tells ya' to speak, whiteboy?" he asked.

His dirty bare foot pressed firmly onto my mouth as I nodded a "no." My eyes widened by the force and anger this young black man was exhibitiing. My worst fears were now right there before me as he continued to degrade me. Humiliatingly, he kept his foot pressed against my lips for several seconds as he continued to berate me.

"Don't even know why Julie even wants to still talk to a big pussy likes you, but she does." he said, arrogantly as he released his foot from my face after one last shove.

"But, dat' don't mean you're gonna be talking back to her at all. Got dat' boy?" he asked meanly.

My breathing grew heavier as the black man released his foot from my face and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He pulled me up by my hair until I was back on my knees before him. I fell to the backs of my legs as I knelt there in shame. My face was roughed up as I tried catching my breath.

"But, Julie has somethin' to say. If I lets ya talk to her then you best shut the fuck up and jus' listen." he yelled, threatening me.

"Y-Yes, O-Okay." I whispered, kneeling before him catching my breath.

"Ya' gots that boy?" he yelled, once again grabbing the top of my head by the hair. He pulled my face to within inches of his.

I was finding it increasingly difficult to speak. I still had not caught my breath entirely as I meekly looked into the black stud's more serious eyes. I was ashamed and terrified. He held my face before his for an interminable amount of time as I weakly knelt before him, unaware of what to expect next.

"Or, maybe ya' didn't hear me boy? Maybe you wants dat' ass kicked sum' more?" he asked, arrogantly.

"N-N-No, pl-please?" I continued begging.

The cocky young black man smiled in an evil-like manner as he held my head by it's hair before him. His face was ridiculously close to mine now. He was sweating profusely as he made sure that his stern eyes met mine. I desperately tried avoiding his tough stare, and this caused me additional fear.

"Please what, whiteboy?" he asked, sarcastically.

I paused for another moment, unsure of what he was referring to for a moment. I had to think and this pause just caused the black stud to grip my hair with greater firmness.

"I don't hear you, boy." he yelled.

"P-P-Please don't b-beat me up anymore, S-Sir. Pl-please?" I sniveled as I began to cry again.

The young black stud laughed at my pathetic begging and groveling before him.

"Then yor' just gonna have to kiss my ass boy. Kiss my ass and ask me mo' nicely." the younger stud ordered.

I almost couldn't believe my ears.

At this time, I had already been completely defeated and I had totally given up to his masculinity.

I had conceded in the most demoralizing and embarrassing way imagineable. Now, the black stud was ordering me to kiss his ass and ask him in a nicer manner not to beat me up anymore. I nearly fainted when I heard his words. My eyes became blurry with humiliation as he released his mean grip of my hair and then turned his back to me.

The young black man simply crossed his arms and stood with his back to me. His leopard-printed bikini underwear covered his dark and muscular asscheeks, and they were right before my timid eyes. His flimsy bikini was drenched in his own perspiration. His youthful arrogance was something that I could never have imagined before, and disgracefully I knelt looking at his bikini-clad ass in those disgusting flimsy things before my face.

I was already disgraced beyond words and now this young black man was about to "rub it in" even more.

My pause was caused by my complete and total shock, humiliation and degradation. I was about ready to fall over like a tall building ready to implode.

"Did I stutter, boy?" he asked with an even former tone.

"Pl-Pl-Please?" I begged, trying to avoid what he had just commanded.

"P-Please? P-Please? Please?" I sniveled as I began crying more.

"I guesses maybe I did stutter then." Tra'mon said loudly, his sarcastic tone of voice frightening me to no end.

Disgracefully, I knew that I had absolutely no choice but to comply with the black man's unreasonable and disgusting demand. Degraded and defeated beyond comprehension, I caved in and obediently kissed the young black stud's bikini-covered asscheeks.

"P-Please don't b-beat me uh-up anymore. Sir." I whispered.

"Again!" Tra'mon shouted.

"Pl-please don't beat me up anymore, Sir." I answered, kissing his bikini-clad ass a second time as I continued crying.

"Again!!" the black stud screamed.

"P-PLEASE d-don't beat m-me up again, Sir." I repeated, kissing the black's backside in those flimsy bikini underwear for a third time.

"Again, boy!" the ruthless black stud repeated, his arms still crossed with his back to me in confidence.

Defeatedly, I kissed the black man's sweat-drenched asscheeks a fourth time as I prayed for this demoralizing scene to end.

"Again!!!" Tra'mon shouted even louder, as he began looking at the nails of his right hand in the cockiest manner.

Embarrassed, I kissed the black stud's asscheeks a fifth, sixth, seventh and eigth time as he continued to order me to do so. I had to repeat my plea over and over, and over again.

"Please dont beat me up anymore, Sir." I continued to grovel at his command.

The humiliation was more devastating than I had ever experienced in my life. It was the most degrading moment of my life up until the moment I realized that my wife, Julie, was right there in the workout room the entire time. She was there witnessing the entire humiliating scene.

"Aight, boy. You can listen to what the lady has ta' say now." he said firmly.

As the black stud said those words and stepped off just inches to the side of me, I was faced with my pretty blonde wife standing at the glass doors to this little gym. She stood there staring at me almost shocked and in disbelief by what she had just witnessed.

Still, she was surprisingly quiet and compliant, and I was curious as to why she had not said a word during this entire time.

"J-J-Julie?" I whispered in awe, ashamed by my appearance.