Black Man One Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought Julie didn't want to speak to me. I was sure that she wasn't even there. Her sudden appearance in her regular black leotard and white tights uniform startled me. My eyes fell to the floor like they were weighted as I glanced to my side to see the young black thug of a man removing his sweat-soaked leopard-print bikini underwear. He held them in his hand.

"And, when I said you're jus' gonna listen I meant it too boy!" he directed towards me.

I didn't think this could get more humiliating, but it did. Unbelievably, it did!

With utter disdain, the black stud took the flimsy leopard-patterned nylon spandex bikini underwear into his hands and then placed his other hand onto my face firmly. He squeezed my face cheeks until my mouth opened as I knelt there completely defeated and ashamed. To make matters even more degrading, the stud "stuffed" the sweat-drenched crotch portion of his bikinis into my defeated mouth.

"You keeps quiet now, boy. Ya' hear? Julie, you say what you needs to say." he ordered.

"Don't be long, girl. I'll be waiting at my place." Tra'mon directed her.

"Yes, Trey. Okay, Trey." Julie answered him as the young black stud walked out of the gym completely nude.

Julie's eyes followed the nude black stud as he departed. Then, she slowly turned back to me.

My wife had seen everything. Now, she was looking at me kneeling in shame with the sweaty crotch of another man's bikini underwear stuffed into my mouth.

She had seen me get slapped by the black man several times as I cowered in fear before him. She had witnessed him holding my arm behind my back as he literally adding numerous swift kicks to my backside. She had seen him making me kneel before him as he held my hands on the top of my head while he slapped me. She had heard him calling me a "pussy" and heard me begging him to not beat me me up. And, she had watched in amazement as the younger black man made me kiss his asscheeks several times while I groveled before him, begging for mercy.

As my beautiful young blonde wife gazed upon my humiliation, she seemed to have no words. Her look of disbelief and pity for her weakling wimp of a white husband appeared to be overshadowed by something I could not understand.

I had never been so ashamed as I tried not looking directly into my wife's eyes. Yet, the look in her eyes caused me to stare in disbelief myself as she finally began to speak.

"Listen, Richard. I'm really sorry it had to come to this." she began.

"I mean, I tried to tell you that Trey was getting really upset by all your text messages to me." Julie continued.

"I'm so sorry that Trey beat you up again." my wife apologized.

"Really, I am." Julie stated.

"But, Trey has such a temper. Trey was so mad. 'm sure Trey didn't want to beat you up. Really, he didn't." my blonde wife continued.

"But, you kept persisting and well ... Trey didn't like that at all. I wanted to talk to you and tell you, but Trey said not to." she continued curiously, as my eyes widened in shock by her words.

Here I was kneeling on the mat of the gym in silence listening to my wife's words. She could see what a "wimp" I was compared to the younger black stud. I was kneeling there with the young black man's bikini crotch planted in my mouth after he had just beaten me up. And, he had demoralized me in front of her to show her that he was more of a man than I was. My face was a fire-engine red as I knelt there in humiliation trying to figure out what Julie was trying to say.

I was beginning to wonder why Julie was speaking in this manner, and why she was listening to the black man during this personal family crisis.

"I guess I should just tell you." Julie began, again, as I looked at her in confusion.

"Well, Trey and I are kinda seeing each other now. It just happened." she announced.

My heart nearly stopped.

"It just sorta happened and I don't like seeing him getting all mad and fighting with you." my wife continued.

"I don't want to see you get hurt and beat up all the time, Richard." Julie added.

"I didn't want it to happen this way and, well, I didn't know how to tell you." she said.

"We just need time away from one another. Maybe seeing other people will be a good thing for us. At least for now." she said with a tone of finality.

"But, I have to go now. Trey is waiting. I don't want Trey to get mad, okay?" Julie said, looking at my defeated face.

I could not answer due to the black stud's bikini underwear in my humiliated mouth as I looked at Julie's beautiful face. She seemed genuinely sorry for me, yet she was so consumed with the black man that I could hardly believe this was happening.

"We just had a small disagreement and she ran into the arms of this young black stud so easily?" I thought to myself.

"Maybe be can talk in a few weeks or so, Richard. Okay?" Julie exclaimed.

"When things settle down." she added.

"But, I really have to go now before ..." she started to say.

"Listen, I'll ask Trey not to beat you up anymore. Alright?" my blonde wife said, adding insult to injury.

I watched as Julie walked out of the small workout center and headed for the black man's condo unit number one. Defeated beyond human explanation, I knelt there for awhile with the black stud's bikini crotch in my mouth. I was in shock and degraded beyond words, and somehow the defeat I just experienced kept me frozen in my own degradation.

Shamed, I finally removed Tra'mon's leopard-print bikinis from my mouth and walked back to my own condo. It would be the first time that I knew for sure that my beautiful blonde wife would not be coming home that night.

Despite our brief separation, I had always felt that she could be coming back home at any moment.

Now, things were different.

It felt more humiliating than I would have ever imagined it could be. Being defeated by the superiority of the black man in such a blatant and disgraceful manner couldn't have been more embarrassing. Yet, at the time I stupidly felt as if I would still have that one in a million chance to have my beautiful white wife return to me.

"She has to see just how rough and aggressive this young black man is." I hoped.

"Perhaps, Julie will take pity on me and come home?" I prayed.

Unfortunately, the demoralization continued.

end.