All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 21'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read just this section

It is about as repugnant as anything I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stand up and kick the nig to the gutter

I presume this wimp will get some backbone soon then throw his ex wife into the ocean tho he'll never clean the stench away

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it is about time

The story is starting to drag out.. It is time to get on with it and feed him the black snake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awful

What a sick mind to create something like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Talk about an inflated ego that is totally disconnected from reality! By Chapter One Hundred Million this super negro man of the internet will have cuckold every Caucasian male and impregnated every Caucasian female on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
25 to life or self defense

I have only read one of these and I got to say that a smith & wesson would solve this problem quick fast and in a hurry. I see this story ending badly because richard is about at his breaking point. No matter the reason that he let his wife do this the baby and her putting up with this crap which no black woman would ever allow( she would have chopped trey a new asshole by now) richard no longer is seeing the woman he loved. So just as she doesn't think he is a "REAL" man he doesn't see her as a woman worth loving. No man who does the shit this trey does gets away with it forever because sooner or later someone snaps and puts a beatting to his ass either killing him or teaching the little monster a lesson that he will never forget. As for Julie she needs to move in with her friend and just go away because if she no longer cares for what people think, that she is trey's whore then she needs to find new friends because her old ones and family are not going to accept what she has done. This trey might put his hands on her daddy or brother(s) but that doesn't mean that they will stand by and take it. Also the only ending that makes sense is that little richard nuts up and throws trey one hell of a beating or at least goes down swinging and says that every time he sees him it will happen all over again. That is the real nature of bullies, their victims strike back, unite and fight back, or leave and not be bothered by a pissant with a short man's complex. If you ever finish, I'll probably read the conclusion to see the end but not anything in between.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago
WOW

I was mind-blown by the sheer eroticism of this chapter.

It started off erotically, with Julie taunting the wimp about how scared he is of her black stud Trey.

It progressed with Julie's sheer nonchalance about the tattoos. Everyone knows they symbolize who "owns" her, and the way the wimp gulped it down tells her she can take this to the next level.

And as I'd been hoping, Julie tells the wimp she'll be moving back with him, and again the sheer nonchalance of the status of her relationship with Trey ('we're not breaking up, but yes, sort of') gives her wimp husband a hint of what comes later in the chapter: she's going to continue having sex, oral sex with Trey.

And her reaction to the wimp's desire and pathetic attempts to abort her pregnancy seal the deal: she's set the tone going forward. She doesn't care about being seen as "one of Trey's women", and actually wants to be seen as "one of Trey's women". She wants her wimpy bitch husband to accept being openly cuckolded in front of everyone, as she continues seeing Trey.

She has seen what kind of a man her wimpy bitch husband is, and she's let him know here. Am hoping in the next chapter, she moves back in with her wimpy bitch husband as she told him.

One of the first things I'm hoping after the move-in is to have her witness her husband's effective feminization. Am hoping Richard resists or ignores the new laundry bag, and Julie tells him to do it, then taunts him about telling Trey, that Trey wanted HIM to do it...and eventually watch the grovelling wimp hand-washing the laundry in front of her eyes.

It would also be a great confidence builder for her, because she clearly plans to raise the baby with her bitch husband. She can imagine her bitch husband acquescing to taking care of Trey's baby seeing him wash Trey's underwear.

The several bags of clothing in Trey's apartment was interesting, as I don't recall he taking 4 duffel bags out of the Condo. So she's probably bought more clothes. Am hoping fo one thing there, a significant change in wardrobe 'approach'. Like, clothes that accentuate her pregnancy (she probably wants to announce that she got pregnant when she was living with Trey). Also, clothes for 'going out (say shopping( with her wimp husband. I'd imagine those clothes to be sometimes sleeveless, to flaunt her Panther tattoo, but more often, exposing the small of her back, even possibly some cutoff type tops which, combined with the tattoo, would be quite slutty and deliciously humiliating for the wimp...it would be a statement that she's married to him, but really, she's "black owned" and she wants to flaunt it, rub it in...

Lot of delicious possibilities built up, very nice writing, 5 Stars from me. As always, ignore mind-less criticism

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to submale 45

your a fucking loser bitch ass faggot. do you actually listen to yourself? I'm just wondering how garbage is erotic to a fucking worthless excuse to humanity like yourself? as to the author, dude off yourself, no real man stands for a little bitch both the fuck in the story and the whore he's married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

First of all, here's hoping Santa brings some of you guys a life this Holiday season. IT"S NOT REAL. JULIE DOESN"T EXIST! CALM THE FUCK DOWN! It's a fantasy. That's all. If you don't like it, just go somewhere else. The internet is a big place with lots of cool stuff to see. Why waste your time here, talking shit to a bunch of people who you're never even going to meet in real life, and whose opinion of the story probably isn't going to be swayed by some crazy dude on the internet who clearly has issues witht what he gets turned on by?

ANYway...

Having said that, I was planning on writing to tell you how much I have been loving the story, when it hit me. I had an epiphany about what you're up to. And if I'm right, it's fucking BRILLIANT. Are you by any chance planning on the fitness center leotards playing a part in the Club? I don't want to give too much away, but I gotta' know if you're taking this where I think you are.... (Please, please, PLEASE tell me you are....)

submale45submale45over 12 years ago
To the mindless complainers

To the mind-less complainers:

I've said this before, this is an erotic stories website. I find these stories erotic, and come back and read them, and say so in my comments. Others like you read them, jerk off and then complain about the story.

Stories don't have to be 100% realistic. I'd readily admit this series does have some flaws in terms of realism. That doesn't in any way detract from the eroticism I describe in my comments.

I don't know what you find erotic about the stories: but obviously you read them, jerk off and then complain. I don't care what you find erotic about the stories. The website will publish them if the writer writes them; if you don't like it, the internet is pretty big you know?

And if you're interested in political points, there are political websites too. That's the beauty of the internet. It caters to your taste, mine and several others.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago
What about the leotards?

You made me curious: what about the leotards and the club? Obviously I'm missing something, will wait for it. I agree the author is a brilliant writer on ths theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: "To the mindless complainers"

You have a fucked up definition of mindless, asshole. I was going to include "to submale 45" until I read your full "comment" and you couldn't just post your thoughts and let others post theirs. If you don't like others having an different opinion, YOU'RE the mindless asshole. You don't like it, well fuck off.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

I had one more comment on this story, a detail I missed.

The wimp was actually about to tell Julie to move in with Karen!

That tells a lot. First, obviously that Julie doesn't care if the wimp doesn't like it, as far as her moving out of Trey's condo despite being pregnant by him, and seeking to move back with the wimp despite not intending to abort her pregnancy.

However, it also suggests that the wimp may have stood up to Julie by herself. She actually needed Trey's backing to get the wimp to move her stuff back into the condo.

And this would (am guessing) set the tone for the dynamic when Julie comes back later (after being thoroughly fucked by Trey).

I'd expect Trey to drop her off, and sternly tell the wimp to have the laundry ready by the next day.

And then, after he leaves, I'd expect Julie to take her first steps into dominating her wimpy bitch husband like Trey does. I'd expect it to start off including telling the wimp to wash the underwear, and watching him wash it with a pitying look...then flaunting her newly acquired tattoos to rub it in to the wimpy bitch that her husband is. Beyond that, I don't see what would happen as clearly. Am sure the topic of her pregnancy would come up, and am pretty sure how it would end up, but I can't see exactly how those exchanges would go.

Overall, the story is well poised for what's coming, do keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ugh you had a chance to take this in a positive direction and EVEN with the wife making things clear that she's not interested in the husband anymore, the husband continues to act like a coward. is this like a story for people who are so happy they want to bring a bit of depression into their imagination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I only read this chapter, it was enough to barf to.

The 'Man' in this story is no longer human. The 'woman' in this story is no longer human. The writer is no longer human. Submale45 is no longer a 'male', the writer is a dickless animal, the woman in this story is a monkey bitch. The 'man' in this story is not even close to being a 'man' it has no dick that was cut off years ago. The writer is also not white it is not even human black or white it doesn't matter, how sad that a human life form can sink so low as this and enjoy a story like this. How the hell did humans get to be top of the food chain and rule the planet with humans like the writer and the people that dream or jerk off and live this lifestyle, the human race is in for a shit time if these people ever spread thier genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FANTASY

As someone else said, this is FANTASY. But it isn't the kind of fantasy most here are accustomed to. The white guy isn't the hero. If there is a hero, it's Trey. If the story was told from Trey's point of view, many of those criticizing this story would be praising it (except maybe not, because he's black).

There are a lot of problems with grammar, writing, formatting, etc. with the story, but the concept is brilliant. Keep it up, Weak White Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re. I only read this chapter. Shut the fuck up x_cuckJohn_x

you sad little man.

BFG85BFG85over 12 years ago
The last comment is from the "King of wimp cuckolds"

He loves these stories, don't you cuckboy? I'm sure your wife has a steaming hot creampie present for you go eat before it gets cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OLD & STALE!

21 Chapters of old and stale stereotyping interracial junk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I get this is a fantasy and it is make believe, but this author is a little touched in the head. The kink here is pure humilation, unrelentless, unadultrated, and unforgiving. Twenty One chapters and only one sex sence (which was pretty hot), but come on.

The statical split of 20 chapter of humilation too one chapter of sex means the author is getting a woody not on sex but being bullied. His fetish seems to be bullied by a black man. In pursuit of this fantasy, he has constructed a protangist of mythical proportion. Trey is the "magical super negro man" endowed with not merely a big cock and swagger, but superpower and super streotypes.

Not only does he enslave an entire condo with magical padded speedos, he has all the hallmarks of preverse comic book black thug. He's served some hard time and his choice of mary jay is "philly blunts." Think about it, Trey and his crew smokes Blunts!!!

I can only imagine how this guy handles him self in the real world. I kinda peg him as a mid level manager in a big corporation that thinks $75K a year is a lot of money. But hell, he could be anybody. All I know is whatever trigger his little obsession about interracial humilation most definitely has fuck up his personal life. We all have our little turn on, but it must suck to be you.

All jokes and complaints aside, Trey is a pretty hot character that I can relate too. And while I can live without the racism and racial fantasy's, I do enjoy the depiction of a strong and powerful male, especial one who is sexual powerful. Let just say, fucking women into submission while their husband's watch you is pretty hot. Hell, we all have our crosses to bear in the perve department.

So, weak white wimp while you delve into your sissy fetish, could you give us "real men" a little more of Trey working his mojo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
long gone

hey, i like erotic stories of all sorts but this is pretty fucked up. First off, their is no interracial love here at all, all you've written is racially based violence, s/m, prattle. Your so called superior male is a violent ex con bully, who makes kids he cares for not, and has no economic prospects whatsoever. So, oh yes, what an appealing figure for women to swoon for ... don't think so. Thus far the only normal people in the story are black women, they have nothing to do with the asshole. Go see a therapist, get help, stop resenting your colour.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago
Don't understand this chapter's low ratings.

To clarify my previous comments:

As someone who's followed this series, I don't understand why this chapter rates lowest. I found this chapter the most erotic so far among all the 21 chapters.

This chapter did something the rest of the chapters had built up to indirectly, but this chapter set that in stone.

First, about Trey: he's the character covered in maximum detail effectively, in the stories.

This chapter firmly sets him as the alpha male.

It's pretty clear that he satisfies Julie in sex like the wimp has never done, and can never dream of doing.

Not only does he satisfy her in sex, he fuels the primal, animal lust of the female who watches the alpha male defeat and dominate the 'man' she married.

Each time she sees Trey dominate her wimp husband, she can't help but feel the heat down there. She probably felt this the first time she saw her wimp husband wipe off the stud's sweat in the workout center, but most certainly we know she did when, the next day, the stud stuffed the wimp's face in his ass for the first time, in front of his wife. She probably couldn't wait to take Trey's seed deep in her, all the way, from that time onwards.

And now, Trey has established himself as the alpha male in the ultimate manner: he's knocked up Julie.

And having knocked up Julie, their attitude to the wimp reflect their plans for the future.

It's pretty clear that Julie wanted to be knocked up by Trey. Because she sees him as the alpha male.

It's also clear that Julie is a smart woman, and sees that Trey isn't as much a "provider" of a man as her wimp husband is. For all his wimpiness, and lack of manliness, and virility, he is a good provider. And she sees him as a good provider for her children: an excellent beta male. This is why she wants to move back in with her wimp husband.

Now, unlike in other possible alpha male beta male pregnancies, this one would be particularly more embarassing for the beta male because of the differences between Trey and the wimp. Trey's a black man, and the wimp and Julie are both white. There's no way the wimp could pass off the offspring as his own, without becoming the laughing stock of people around him. Wherever he goes with Julie and 'his' kid/kids, he would get knowing, pitying, snickering looks, like he got at the underwear shop.

But, the wimp already knows this. And the wimp knows in his deepest subconscious mind, that he can never be as masculine, strong, virile a man as Trey is. Trey is about half his age, and has fathered so many kids, the wimp knows he can't compete with Trey in virility..He knows, even if Julie gives him 'equal opportunity' to knock her up, there's no way he can compete with Trey. Not that he thinks Julie will give him equal opportunity, because he is conscious of the primal lust Julie feels for him. He knows the shrivelling effect Trey's domination has on his balls and penis. His chances of even having sex successfully with Julie are so small, the chances of him seeding some of her future offspring are very bleak.

And subconsciously, he has started adjusting for the likely future he's facing: raising Julie and Trey's offspring.

He obviously would have had a natural resistance to it, and 3 months before, had he been faced with the same prospect, he may have tried to get out with a divorce.

3 months of washing the alpha male's underwear have conditioned him to accepting his role as the beta male. He feels humiliated at the prospect of having to pass off clearly biracial offspring as his own,...but he will do it anyway...knowing how his balls and penis are shrivelling up.

And Trey obviously doesn't want to let up, he wants the wimp raising his babies with Julie. He's continuing the underwear washing 'training' exercises even after Julie moves back with the wimp.

These factors getting established in this chapter make it easily the most erotic of the 21 chapters in this series. It could get more erotic, but I think this chapter was the best of the lot so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Analysis

Submale45 has given a well thought out analysis of what's happening with the story. Some seem to think that erotic writing means only graphic descriptions of sex acts. But there are other kinds of eroticism and what's happening in this story is that.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago

Totally agree with the two comments below, trying to find stories on here that go beyond the hi, wanna fuck, take that hubby, the end is not easy. At least even with the stereotypes and over emphasis on the repetitive and mundane this story makes an attempt to get into the psyche of the characters and though greatly exaggerated examines some of the issues involved when a beta male faces an alpha male determined to devalue everything about him in front of his wife.

Fact is stereotypes like that wives, black men and white men exist. Many wives do have a fetish for such characters, many accept an abusive relationship from men and the excuse from Julie about 'its just his culture' whether you consider that racist is irrelevant its an attitude I have heard from women be it black, medditeraean, arab or asian men whatever the difference to the woman might be.

The only thing I dont agree totally with submale is over Julies motives for returning. No doubt she sees it as a sensible solution but she was reluctant it is Trey who having achieved his mission of marking her as his and knocking her up now wants her close by and available but not a drag on his lifestyle. She will simply go along with it and as such only in those circumstances will see the advantages of being with Richard. Cant wait to find out how the parents are told about this. The last few chapters have worked out surprisingly similar to what I imagined somewhat spookily and I hope this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When a man is Not a man

I am having a very hard time trying to figure out this story. It is really quite sad. Aside from the pathetic, racist, over the top stereotypes, there are no characters any sane human can identify with. Your Black super-hero is a vicious animal, not a man and why anyone would want to be around him for more that 30 seconds is beyond me. I can understand why a woman would want to have extra-marital sex, but to be dominated by a sociopath and monster is just beyond the pale. This story is NOT erotic. It is a very disturbing portrait of someone's warped racial fantasy. I think nearly all Black people would find the characters obscene racial stereotypes. I know lots of Black folks and none of them come even close to your depictions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp

The white whip has been completely dominated by black man one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the others comments , there's no real need to make the young man quite THAT arrogant , he's such the superior male obviously it didnt require it. I think the husband should have accepted just how pathetic a specimen he was and enjoyed his new role as a cuckold husband. Several years ago it happened to myself, without all that violence and the transition was fantastic, some guys , both black and white CAN'T satisfy their wives sexually so cuckolding CAN be a great lifestyle for some couples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous