Black Man One Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of Julie's "lashing out" came from her frustration of being with a "lesser" man all these years, and in some ways I wondered if she even regretted saying these things to me.

"That's not the reason we are talking now, Richard." my wife suddenly said. "It's not the reason why I needed to talk." she finished.

"Wh-what do you mean, Julie?" I asked, puzzled.

"Well, if you weren't such a jerk and saying all those things I was going to tell you." she said.

"Tell me what?" I asked curiously.

My nerves were "frazzled" beyond belief. The silence between us was uncomfortable as I sat across from Julie anticipating what she was trying to say. My first thought was that Julie was ready to ask me for a divorce. I felt it coming, and I braced myself for what I thought would be the inevitable.

From all that she had said about me during our little argument there could be no other possible end result. In my mind, I was convinced of this. But, unbelievably there would be another result.

"Well, I was going to tell you that I was coming back. That I was moving back into our condo." Julie said, pausing.

"With you I mean." she added.

I sat there in complete shock. In my mind, her words couldn't have been real. She could not possibly be serious about this, not at this time. I thought for sure I was imagining things when I heard Julie say those words.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"Y-You broke up with Trey?" I asked, confused.

"Well, no. I mean yes. I guess. Sort of." Julie replied.

Her response was even more confusing to me. Just minutes before she was praising him like he was some sort of "black god" and defending all the things I said about him. Now, my beautiful blonde wife was telling me that she was planning on coming back to me?

"Was she? Was this really happening?" I asked myself.

Many thoughts came to mind. I wondered if Julie was being "kicked out" of Trey's apartment or they were simply breaking up. I thought that maybe she realized that things weren't going to work out with Tra'mon. Perhaps, Julie was coming to her senses and realized that she belonged with me?

But, then other thoughts entered my mind.

I wondered about her changes. If they were, in fact, breaking up then why did she have her breasts enhanced like that? Why did she get all those tattoos that he supposedly chose? Why was Julie defending the black man in such an adament way?

Nothing made sense to me.

Julie had all but admitted that she felt Tra'mon was more of a "man" than I was, and that I was a far lesser man. She had conveyed a total feeling of disappointment in seeing her taller white wimp of a husband "bowing" to the masculinity of a powerful young black man.

She had given me a clear impression of how she felt so strongly about having this black stud in her life. She had all but conveyed a real feeling of frustration by my lack of manhood, and the frustration of how the arrogant "bully" of a black man had made me kiss his ass. She had even vocalized many, if not most of these feelings she was having.

Her explanation would make me feel shallow inside.

Julie went on to explain that Tra'mon "needed some space" and "wanted some space." She told me that he was not ready to settle into a relationship just yet, and that he was feeling a bit confined.

Even more embarrassing, Julie told me that she completely understood this. She said that she accepted it and respected his decision for her to leave. She completely and totally supported the black man's decision for her to go back to me.

"Wh-what? Oh my gawd! He's treating y-you like g-garbage, Julie." I screamed out in a heavy whisper.

"That doesn't matter." she replied.

"What d-does that mean? Wh-Why doesn't that m-mater?" I asked, in disbelief.

"It just doesn't." Julie replied, timidly.

"Y-you know he's seeing all those other women, and ... and, now he's m-making you leave?" I asked, worriedly.

"Yes. I know. Yes, that's what he decided." she answered.

"B-But, how... h-how could you just accept that, Julie?" I asked, in desperation.

"I do accept it. Trey is a young, virile man. A black man." she began.

"Trey is a single man. Trey knows what he wants. Trey doesn't need to feel pinned down with, well, with just things. I understand this about Trey." she added.

The carefree attitude my wife was exhibiting was completely foreign to me, and it would be foreign to almost all white men.

She didn't seem to mind that this young black stud was making her leave his apartment after more than 12 weeks. He had fucked her into oblivion and now he was seemingly tossing her to the curb. Yet, Julie was telling me that she understood this and accepted it. She was telling me that she supported what she termed as "his decision" and I could hardly believe my ears.

At the time, I wasn't sure about my feelings.

As much as I wanted my beautiful wife back there was still a "glimmer" of doubt in my mind. After all that had happened, and all that she had said about the black man, I knew that I would never be more than a second rate husband to her. A second rate man.

Still, I wanted her back as my wife so badly that I would have done anything. In my dillusioned mind, I just knew that if I had my wife back for awhile she would come to the realization that I was the man for her. These feelings of getting her back were winning over my other feelings of disgust about what had been happening. I sat there quietly thinking through these options.

My silence prompted Julie to continue.

"Listen, Richard. If you don't want be to come back then I'll just move in with Karen." she said, suddenly.

"N-No, no Julie. I-I do want you to come back. I really do." I groveled.

"P-Please?" I begged.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Well, uh-yes. I-I am. I-I've wanted you back for so long." I cried.

"You're my wife, J-Julie." I pleaded.

That is when Julie's eyes fell to the ground. She wasn't elated like I had hoped she would be, nor was she responsive to my groveling to get her back.

She appeared to be lost in thought as I gazed at the top of her head in that african-braided hairstyle. I didn't know what else to say at the time, and I sat there crying and wondering what to do next. Finally, she raised her head and began speaking.

"Well, then I guess I'll just tell you Richard." Julie started, as my eyes grew weary from the tears of shame.

"I'm 8 weeks pregnant with Trey's child." she confessed.

I couldn't even imagine things could get any worse. I was absolutely "floored" by her admission, and I sat there with my weak jaw hung open in complete awe.

"Wh-wh-what?" I stuttered.

"I'm pregnant, Richard. It's Trey's child. The baby is going to be black." Julie answered with affirmation.

"Oh my gawd. Julie?" I quivered.

Immediately, I went into a panic and I "rambled" on and on with my words. I told Julie that we were moving away from here. I told her that we could move right away. I told her that I would support her getting an abortion, and that I was quitting my job right away. I explained that we could find another place to live. Frantically, I proposed that we could leave today and stay with my parents until things settle down.

I even berated Tra'mon for being a "thug" and a "bully," and for being "disrespectful" in getting her pregnant when he had gotten so many other women pregnant. I said so many bad things about the black man in a weak attempt to further convince Julie of his crudeness.

I was carrying on and on like a ranting fool as I began making all these plans to run away. In a sense, I was telling her how we were "running away" from the whole situation, and from the young black man. Like some of the other white husbands from the community, I was all set to "flee" like the wimpy coward that I was. I carried on as Julie listened patiently before speaking up.

"Richard? Richard?!" Julie screamed, trying to break the flow of my rants.

"Richard, stop already!" she yelled louder.

"Be quiet!" she added. "Please?" she asked.

My head was beading from sweat. I only stopped my rant as Julie's voice grew louder. I realized that I was still sitting outside by the pool with Julie, and that my flustered state could have been making a scene if I had continued. With a red face and breathing heavily, I stopped talking. I stopped and looked at Julie sitting across from me. She was now patient and calm as she waited for me to clear my head.

"Richard, I'm not moving." she said casually.

"I'm not getting an abortion." she continued.

"I'm having this black baby. I'm having Trey's baby." she explained.

Again, I couldn't believe my ears. My look of shock only prompted Julie to explain further, yet she still appeared to be holding some things back. I was speechless and did not know how to react as my eyes begged my own wife to take back her last statement.

"That part hasn't changed, Richard. It's not going to change." Julie said.

"Trey is still going to be the father of my baby." she continued.

"Trey is still my boss. I'm not quitting my job." she added.

"B-But, Julie?... my parents, y-your parents... our families?" I pleaded in a questionable tone.

"I no longer care about that, Richard. I don't care what they think. I don't care what anyone thinks. Not anymore." she answered with a definitive tone.

"I'm having this baby. I'm having this black baby." she added.

My wife's words couldn't have been more shocking to me. I wondered if this is how all white women felt when they got "knocked up" by a powerful young black stud. She seemed so defiant towards my opinion and any one else's perception of what she would soon become, which was yet another white woman with a black child.

My head hung almost between my legs in complete defeat.

"I need to move my things now, Richard." Julie suddenly said.

"Maybe I should just go to Karen's?" she proposed.

I lifted my pathetic eyes up to Julie's beautiful face and I was about to answer her. I was about to say "yes" and beg her to come back to our condo apartment with me. Then, I froze when I felt "his" presence once again.

In the peripheral vision of my left eye I could already see the massive bulge of the young black stud inches away. He was standing right beside me just to my left. His mammoth-sized black cock packed in the flimsy, zebra-printed nylon-spandex pouch of his bikini was literally "jutting" straight outward.

Obnoxiously, he was more than half erect already. His zebra-printed cock pouch couldn't have been more than 3 inches from the side of my face. My face blushed and my eyes "bowed" to the ground, unable to look up at Julie. I simply couldn't believe the black man was suddenly here.

All the references I had made to Julie about not standing up to the black man because I was "caught off guard" disappeared. I was uncontrollably trembling in the fear of what Tra'mon might have heard during our lengthy conversation.

"Yor' things are by my door, girl." Tra'mon said, suddenly speaking.

"Oh, okay Trey. Yes, Trey. I'll get them right away, Trey. I'll go now, Trey." Julie replied as she slowly began to get up from her chair.

"Stay put, girl!" Tra'mon commanded.

Julie suddenly stopped her ascent. Slowly and nervously, she sat back down on her chair as she looked over to me cowering in fear.

"Yes, Sir." she answered him quietly.

My eyes went back to their downward position, and to the ground. I only lifted them for a few seconds towards Julie. Her face seemed worried now as she could easily see that her weakling husband was shaking in fear. She didn't know what to expect, nor did I.

Sitting there and "cowering" before the black man caused my eyes to begin tearing up, once again.

"Thug, huh?" Tra'mon snarled, his voice seemingly disturbed.

"Bully, huh?" he added.

"Brute too, huh?" he continued, sarcastically.

"Dats' a good one, boy." Tra'mon added.

Tra'mon was making reference to the insolent comments I had made about him to Julie. The comments I had made about him were out of anger and frustration, and it was now apparent that he had overheard them. I was speechless and panicked as I remained in my sitting position while he remained standing to my left side.

With complete arrogance and disdain, the young black stud then bent down and removed the zebra-printed bikini speedoes suit that he had been wearing all day. He was now standing off to my side completely nude, and his massive dark cock appeared stimulated by my humiliation.

His chiseled body intimidated me and his presence now standing in the pool area with such boldness made me feel sick to my stomach.

Tra'mon then put his strong fingers to my weak and pale chin. He pushed my chin upwards from underneath until my face met his, yet my eyes steered away from his stern and angered face with helplessness.

That is when Tra'mon placed his skimpy bikini speedoes suit directly over my head. Demoralizingly, he positioned them until the crotch part of his bikini suit was over my nose, mouth and chin. He stretched them out and then "snapped" them into place over my head and face. Arrogantly, he took his time in making a complete and utter fool of me. The legholes of his bikini were over my eyes and part of the spandex bikini covered both of my ears. The zebra-printed crotch was stretched and snapped into place directly over my nose, and "tucked" under my chin to keep them in place. With even more arrogance, he "snapped" the crotch of his bikinis on my face another time.

"Dats' what a thug-nigga's cock smells like, boy." he ripped.

"Dats' the smell of a bully's cock, white boy." he added, grinning in a disturbed tone.

"Dats' what a REEEEL MAN'S cock smells like." he shouted, his stern voice thundering in my ears.

I was too weak and scared to fight back.

"Stand up, boy." he commanded.

Like a big "pussy" I began crying. Nervously, I stood up to my feet as I obeyed the black stud. I could only imagine what Julie must've been feeling watching how this young bully was treating me.

In the back of my mind I was pleading for her to say something to stop him from beating me up, once again. I felt that he would hurt me, and I didn't want this to happen in her presence.

"P-please?" I blurted in a whisper, as I stood above the now nude black stud.

Although I towered a full head above Tra'mon, I was shaking all over, inside and out. My insignificant little penis shriveled into nothingness, once again. Embarrassingly, I was being made to inhale the raw, musky and horrific scent of his massive sweaty cock that had been held in that bikini crotch all day. No man could ever feel more degraded.

"Please what, boy? You gots somethin' to say to this thug nigga?" he asked.

"N-N-No. No, S-Sir ... I-I didn't mean th-that. I d-d-didn't mean a-any of that. R-really, I-I didn't." I begged.

"I-I'm sorry. Oh gawd, I'm s-s-so sorry." I cried, as I spoke through the crotch of his bikini speedoes.

"Please?" I groveled.

"Oh, please S-Sir." I pleaded, as my crying increased.

The nude, muscular black stud just sneered.

"Shut th' fuck up already, pussy." he commanded.

"You gonna be taking care of my bitch for me ... ain't cha, boy? And my nigga' baby too." he began.

"Dats' what all y'all whiteboys are good fo' huh? Takin' care of our nigga' babies." he continued.

I could not answer. His disrespectful tone and added fury petrified me. I could not move. Humiliated, I just stood there in utter shame hoping and praying that he wouldn't slap me. I felt helpness to do anything.

"C'mon. I'll show ya' her things." He suddenly said as he reached upwards to grab my left ear.

"Let's go, girl. Ya' gots some things inside too." he ordered.

"Y-Yes, Trey." she answered passively, afraid to say anything else at all.

In disbelief, the young now nude black ruffian began pulling me along the deck of this pool area by my ear. In complete disgrace, I was being "lead by the ear" to the condo building with Tra'mon's musky bikini crotch placed over my nose and face. The rest of bikini suit stretched over my head, ears and chin in demoralizing fashion.

Uncomfortably, my much taller weakened body was hunched over as the considerably shorter black stud pulled me along by my ear. My arms remained submissively down at my sides, in defeat, while his firm grip pinching my ear turned beet red.

Julie simply followed behind in silence. The mere thought of what she had to be witnessing demoralized me to no end. I could hardly bear the humiliation of my own futility.

As Tra'mon pulled me inside the bulding and down the short hallway that lead to his condo unit, I saw 4 large bags. They were Julie's bags.

His apartment door was wide open and the naked black stud let go of my ear,then confidently stepped into the foyer. I held my earlobe from the wrenched pain as I watched Julie obediently step towards the black man. In awe, I watched as she immediately fell to her knees before him and placed both of her hands to her lap.

The 5'9" tall muscular black stud wasted no time in putting his elephantine-sized dark cock to her mouth. I watched as she began sucking his black cock while I stood there in the hallways just outside the foyer. I was disgraced. The stern face of this studly man intimidated me. He just gripped Julie's blonde braids and began fucking her mouth harder.

"Her things." Tra'mon snapped, speaking to me and referring to my wife's bags on the floor.

Defeatedly, I picked up two of the large duffle styled bags from the floor in the hallway before his front door. I began carrying them towards my condo apartment when I realized Tra'mon's bikinis were still over my head and covering my face. The obnoxious musky aroma pervaded my senses, and I dropped the bags to remove them from my head as I began to bawl. In tears, I finally made it to my condo unit and dropped the bags.

I was fearful of heading back down the stairs to gather the last two bags, yet I knew I had to. I minced my way through the halls with the black stud's repulsive bikinis now held in my hands. My face was red from the humiliation and I had no idea what to expect. My mind was racing thinking that maybe Julie was just saying "good bye" to Tra'mon for the last time? At least, this was my hope.

I tried so hard to think about the more positive side of Julie moving back in with me.

But, when I got down there the front door to his unit was still wide open, and he was fucking Julie. Right there in the carpeted foyer of his condo unit, with the door wide open, Julie was bent over onto her forearms and knees. Her face was to the floor. The black stud was absolutely pulverizing her pussy from behind.

In awe, I stood there to see this image. Julie was screaming and writhing in pain.

"Oh, God! Oh My God... Oww, Oww... Ahhhh!" she screeched as Tra'mon ruthlessly fucked her blonde pussy from behind.

See this grotesquely bold and arrogant sight caused me to freeze in my tracks.

Unconsciously, I dropped the black stud's zebra-printed bikini to the floor in the door way. I watched him pummeling my wife with his horse-sized black cock. My feeble brain was scattered. I had no idea what to think. I did not know what to do, or how to react to the brazen actions of Tra'mon.

Julie had just told me that she was moving back in with me, and now she was getting fucked into oblivion by this young black man.

Tra'mon just peered at me and sneered. He seemed amused by the sight of me and how flustered I must have looked. He never stopped fucking Julie as he looked straight into my eyes. His stern eyes scared me, as always.

"Bring'em here boy." he suddenly ordered.

My eyes widened by the sound of his voice. I wasn't sure what he was referring to, but that is when he repeated his command.