Black Man One Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said bring'em here!!" he snapped.

Tra'mon was referring to the flimsy zebra-print bikinis I had dropped, and when I realized this I nearly fainted. He was telling me to bring them to him while he was still fucking Julie.

"O Gaawd." I thought to myself.

Nevertheless, the fear and intimidation I felt was like no other. I found myself walking towards him as he continued pounding away on my wife's pussy. Julie, in turn, had her eyes closed and was grimacing in both pain and pleasure at the same time.

Timidly, I approached. In defeat, I just handed the bikini speedoes suit to the black stud. My hands never trembled so much before.

With uncanny arrogance, Tra'mon simply pulled out his monstrous cock and grabbed his bikini from my limp grip. That is when he wiped his cock with them. I stood there in disbelief as he then put them back over my head and face. Once again, he snapped them into place over my face. This time, it was more than just the disgusting scent of his large cock and balls in them. Now, they were wet and also contained both his and Julie's cum juices. Non chalantly, he put his ominous black cock back inside Julie's pussy.

"Leave us." he demanded.

Submissively, I turned and began walking out the door with the sound of Julie groaning and moaning, once again. She didn't even look up to me. She simply accepted Tra'mon's ruthless and brutal fucking of her as if it was expected.

As I stood out in the hallway looking back, the black man pounded Julie in the most fierce way one can imagine. The intensity of his fucking of her had just increased to a level I thought would never be possible.

"Oww.. Arghhh.. Oh, Oh, Oh God!" Julie squealed.

"Close the door and git' the fuck out." Tra'mon ordered.

"I'll bring dis' cunt back when I'm done usin' it." he added, now with a firmer and more commanding tone.

"And grab that other bag too, boy." he ordered, referring to the small mesh bag of his laundry sitting against the wall near the door.

Unbelievably defeated, I just did what I was told.

With the cum-smeared soiled bikini speedoes suit over my face, I picked up the remaining two bags and his bag of worn bikini underwear from the floor. I carried them back to my apartment.

The disgusting sounds of Julie being fucked in severe pain combined with her intense groans of pleasure echoed in my ears. They echoed through the entire building. I couldn't have felt more degraded. The sounds could be have been heard from outside the building as well. They were that loud this time.

Finally back in my apartment, I just slumped into a chair. I sat there feeling confused and defeated as my arms "drooped" to the floor. Demoralized, I just sat there confused and wondering what all this meant. I questioned if Julie would be coming back at all now, and my mind wandered in and out of wanting her back. My emotional state was one that I had never felt.

end.