All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 22'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short, but hope you're going someplace with this.

Your thought process is exceptional. Knowing the white wimp is nearly twice Trey's age and substantially taller than him makes the wimp's humiliation even greater. Being made to kiss his ass had to be one of the pinnacles of degradation. At one point I expected the white weakling to stand up to the young black, but he is a total wimp and becomes more of a coward everyday! So many comments, so many insolent ones as you try to detail your story, which I do believe is either based upon a true event, or really happened (even if it seems so exaggerated). Can't wait for the next. Good writing from emotion rather than just writing about dicks and pussies. Please continue fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shoot the nigga

Don't understand. At all but i would have shot the fucker and dumped the used and abused nigger whore in the projects somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfectly captures...

The mind and heart of a white wimp. Please continue as your story is both an erotic mind game for us white wimps and a source of education for us in teaching us the superiority of Black Men. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree with comment above

Your story has a deep physcological insight and well concieved to explore ultimate humililation. However, a little miore dick and pussy wouldn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

To The Guy who said shoot the nigger.

Aww dont hate white boy, I would love to meet your girl (that's if you have one). I would take her and do worst then what is in this story, see I am an actual Bull. Not only do I take the white wives but I also take their wimpy husbands and have them them kneel beside their wives servicing me. So its quite obvious that this excellent story has you scared and you should be. We are out their and on the prowl, so scared White Boy, Im in Cali and I prey to one day run into you, I will show you a couple of things so you best check what you say.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Intriguing possibilities

Good to see that you are finally broadening the story a little (or potentially so) with hope that the other members of the condo and wider family may enter into the equation. It now needs to be seen in a wider context if new elements are to be introduced to add to the erotic thrill of the story. It is certainly far less predictable at this juncture and all the better for it as other events start to come into play. Keep up this flavour and this could start to become a seriously good tale rather than a frustratingly magnetic one.

My only comment would be that having given her these massive new boobs I was dying to hear about the dance they performed during that heavy fucking or how wimp reacted to finally seeing them naked and close up with Trey's marks staring him in the eye and with the spaced out Julie making some such comment telling him to stop being disgusting looking at her tits. Oh the irony in that moment but its moments of irrationality like that in our women that make them so different yet strangely appealing to us as we try to impossibly fathom their thinking.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Mixed emotions

Wow that was almost longer than this story. Most readers don't really need to be patronised, no one is suggesting this really happens though various elements of it do, I had a partner who was a magnet for abused women who would call during the night and when advised what to do simply say 'but I love him'. Personally I find myself wanting J to come to her senses its all quite difficult to take at times but many films out there have worse scenarios including abuse and win prizes for it and like it or not submission especially in women has a dark appeal that cannot be ignored and has a sexual eroticism. Point is this is simply a fantasy and if you think this is 'warped' then you really need to see some of the stuff that's out there that's really scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
big dick accident of birth

and has nothing to do with the recipient. thse are just niggers trying to feel good about not being white. obviously they don't measure up in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mom gets bbc

i hope mom and dad vistit and young black makes mom his sex toy while dad and son watch.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Great minds...

The thought had crossed my mind lets hope both their moms visit to double the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have really enjoyed..

....this wonderful series and hope that you will continue. As others have suggested, it would be great if you introduce Richard and Julie's moms into Trey's harem.. ultimately, I would expect that, just as at the end of Nineteen-Eighty Four Winston Smith comes to love Big Brother, so eventually Richard will come to learn and accept that his need to be dominated and humiliated by black men is as strong as Julie's need to be fucked and impregnated by them... well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
spyinthesky

I left the long comment below that you responded too

I understand that there are graphic erotic stories out there. Hell, I've lived some crazy stuff that I still can't believe actually happened to me.

The problem I have with this story is that it's basically about women being raped by a lunatic, only because a male is writing the fantasy, they enjoy it.

I understand completely that its not something that is actually happening - quite obvious really - but for me that's another problem: I like my stories to have that essences of realism that makes me wonder whether or not it did actually happen. This story lost that a long time ago.

And yet, like bad reality TV shows with some people, it grips me. I think its the author's mind: How can someone be so pathetic as to write something like this? How can someone want this to happen to them this badly? How can someone take sexual satisfaction in imagining themselves pissing their pants at the sight of another man? Why does he imagine black men in this way? Why does he imagine women in this way? What caused his mind to go here?

As I said below, I think the man lost his wife/gf to a black guy and now comforts himself with the idea that it was inevitable because he imagines all black guys to be built like NFL linebackers, have 13 inch dicks and box like Joe Louis, all with the nasty streak of Sonny Corleone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I just hope the story continues! It's been weeks without a new chapter. I check every day.

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me too...

I also check in daily in the hope of an update. PLEASE continue this epic and supremely erotic adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Add me to the list....

I'm another who checks back every single day hoping for a new chapter. I've read a ton of IR stories, and this is by far my favorite (although your other stories, Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss and Black Cock Took Me Too are also excellent) PLEASE don't end it like this. There are too many loose ends and unanswered questions. What really goes on at the Club and the Fitness Center? How is Julie going to act around Richard now that she's Trey's woman? What's going to happen when Richard's parents visit? What's going to happen to Julie now that Trey's moved on to other white women? What happens in the "Member's Only" section of the club with the Black Power fist on the door? What's going to happen to the other wives at the condo? What is the tattoo above Julie's ass going to say?

Please don't listen to the haters. They aren't your audience. There are plenty of guys like myself who share the exact same fetishes that you do who LOVE your stories. Please don't quit on us....

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
yes

... and what happens when Trey pops round with some more washing to keep him busy while he does an early morning roll call with Julie. There are in fact more possibilities now than throughout most of this story when the actual revelation or the truth was being so fastidiously held back from us. Cant wait for the parents to hear about the baby thinking they are going to have a lovely wasp grandchild. Delicious torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next chapter

when are you going to continue? I love this story!!

submale45submale45over 12 years ago
Exciting possibilities

The possibilities that are open at the end of this chapter are exciting, but I am surprised that the author hasn't posted any updates. It would be a shame if he ends the story here, as it was quite promising and had a lot of build up leading to this point.Hoping for an update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's the holdup ???

After reading the first 22 chapters even I could have finished 4 more chapters in the last 28 days. I guess anybodys creative juices can dry up. Too bad you couldn't finish what to some is a great story.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago

Yes its ironic that 5 chapters ago I felt it was nearing the end of practical development (many would have said 10 chapters ago) but the last couple chapters have opened and developed options in lateral ways that now give it more possibilities than since the early chapters by re connecting with peripheral characters (husbands, wives, gym trainers) or introducing new ones (parents). Not to mention having J back with the wimp. Yes ending it here would indeed be a pity.

Hopefully the writer is taking a mental break but I agree far easier to write as it stands than when it got bogged down in a single dimension as it did for a while earlier when chapters appeared almost every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
vewi good

Hi this story was vewi good I'm sure she wnt feel u lil wimp white dick in ha well stretched pussy she did a vewi good thing cos u are a white wimp who cnt fuck mayb I shud meet ha I wil gve ha a better fuck dan trey cn dream of y dnt u do ch23 nw I am eagerly awaitng it fwd ur wife my details amirah.arklogistics@gmail.com my name is jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story is like a drug

This story is like a drug. As more you are reading as more you want to read more. It is very interesting what influence such a kind of story has. Always when you are thinking now it really start it goes into a another very interesting direction and you are curious what comes next.

Therefore please..... deploy the next chapters. Don't be rude to us please.

We all can hardly wait to read the next chapters.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Reality distortion field

Well I think jason has a real handle on things there, clearly the writer is too busy washing Treys underwear to spare the time to write more lol.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
An interlude

While you are waiting, perhaps indefinitely this story might entice you. http://www.literotica.com/s/karens-master-pt-01

doughman42doughman42over 12 years ago
@spyinthesky

Hey. Thanks for the story. I loved it. Can you recommend anything else? We seem to share the same taste in literature.. Have you read Bull Rock? I didn't enjoy it as much as I do Black Man One and the story you recommended, (for one, the hubby is a willing cuckold, which I don't find quite as exciting) but I was trying to think of some IR cuck stories you might enjoy and that one came to mind.

As for the hater who posted the other new comment, dude, get a life. Nobody needs you to tell us why the story isn't realistic. We know it isn't realistic. It's not supposed to be. It's a fantasy. And some of us enjoy it. If you don't, fine. But please just LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE and go find something you DO enjoy. It really pisses me off that this guy took the time to write a story that a lot of people like, and then have a bunch of douche bags like you come in here and crap all over him for it until he finally gives up and quits. If you don't like it, WHY ARE YOU HERE? I'm not into tranny porn, therefore I don't go visit tranny forums and trash all the shit that those guys like. Live and let live. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The internet is a big place. If you want a story with love and romance, go find a story with love and romance. Why is it that you seem to feel that no one has a right to enjoy something that you don't? As far as I'm concerned, ANYONE who takes the time to share their fantasies and creativity with us (ESPECIALLY on a site like this, where they aren't making any money for it) deserve our gratitude and respect. And that goes for the people who write stuff that I'm not into, as well as the people who do. Guys like you, who DON'T add anything except negativity and criticism, deserve neither.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doughman42

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I agree with you 100% plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wife found out

White Wimp's wife probably found his story on his computer and is now making him lick her ass for the next few weeks while she finds a real man with a stiff cock to take care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Similar Story

Those who enjoyed this story might take a look at "Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss". http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1016819&page=submissions

I suspect the stories are written by the same author using different names.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
I agree

Funny enough I recommended that story some chapters back as a similar story and style. I agree I think the author is the same especially the habit of leaving things in the lurch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Unfinished Story

I agree with Doughman42, White whimp looses to Black Boss, could be by the same author and it is a very interesting story, but lets hope this author dosn't follow in the same footsteps as that author. It has taken 3 and half years and it still hasn't been finished at less than half the chapters. It would be nice if the author would finish the story. I have a lot of ideas on how the story could go, but I am not the author. It would also be nice if Week White Whimp would post a message on when the next chapter would be submitted "if ever" so people wouldn't keep checking back. Excellent story so far I know a lot of people are checking even though they are not posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue altering her

She could get piercings on her cunt lips. Give her an undercut hairstyle. She forces husband to lick and clean her pussy. She asks her husband to trim her undercut hairstyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Knocking up the other wifes

It has been a long time sense the last chapter. It would nice to find out that Tra was only letting the other black guys get blow jobs from the other 10 wifes and decides to have the 10 white husbands come down one at a time to his condo and watch as he knocks up each of their wifes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Chapter

What would make this story a lot better, is if she now explained to her husband exactly what happened, when, how, etc

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Even more weird

I do find it amazing that anyone who comes to Literotica has the audacity to criticise others kinks. Probably best to look in the mirror before asking others to see a shrink.

Weak_White_WimpWeak_White_Wimpabout 12 years agoAuthor
COMMENTS FROM THE AUTHOR of BLACK MAN ONE

Many Thanks to All the fans and comments to my story "Black Man One," good or bad. Yes, i shall be finishing my story very, very soon as i was "side-tracked" by two family losses (death in family) that caught me off guard and left me un-motivated to complete. i am back now and have read some disheartening comments and some encouraging ones. i thank all of you for sharing your comments - AND - i would like all of you to know that my intention is not to anger anyone ... it is not to be racist ... and it is certainly not to inspire hatred or the "threats" of physical abuse i have received by writing my story. Not at all. My humble intentions are simply to depict my true experiences in an imaginative way, using as much truth and accuracy as possible. Yes, my experience of losing my wife to a younger Black Stud is true - Yes, i was His "sparring" partner - and Yes, i have been and was defeated. Most of the story is quite accurate and i realize this is hard to believe and some of it simply using an exaggeration of certain truths. i am back now - and feel inspired to continue this story, despite the threats and the angry comments. i really never expected such hatred towards me as i felt in this free country we were all free to express ourselves in this open format? Those of you who have been defeated by a Black Man, like Tra'mon, will understand more. Those of you who fire back with such anger and hatred and disbelief, you may be surprised just how much of my story is true and which parts are absolute truth. Truly, i do not mean to disturb anyone and i apologize (again and again) for my lack of writing skills. i am simply trying to write and i am not a professional writer, like many of my critics. i am TRYING. i do not mean to anger those skilled writers by my lack of writing skills. Can't i share my story and do my best to complete it without being criticized? Should i be physically threatened just because i wanted to share my story and share my experiences? Do i deserve to be treated with such abuse for simply trying to detail my experiences? But - to those who have been patient and supportive i would like to say thank you for doing so. Again, my only delays have been due to family losses that have left me unmotivated to continue. Yes, it took some time but there were underlying issues that needed attention, and i will be back soon to finish my story. i will begin as soon as possible. i only ask, in return, that one would understand that i am trying to do my best here. i am sorry that i am not as proficient in my writing skills as you are. i am simply trying to get better and hope those of you will understand this. Please. i do appreciate all comments, although some are hurtful to me, i will accept them as i would hope that my words will be accepted too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Weak White WimP

Sorry to hear of your losses. I appreciate your candor in explaining this series of stories. I think some of the people who have bashed you in the past do not understand how you could continue to have feekings for a wife who did what yours has done to you. In other words people lash out at what they do not undertand.I personally have given negative comments once or twice but only because this series of stories has gone on and on without resolution. It has been relatively obvious what the resloution was going to be early on in the series. You seem like basically a pretty good person and it seems to me that you need to just move on with your life and start over. Does this have to be a lifelong affliction? I think not. Unless of course this is what you want and then I don't think anybody would ever understand your side. Please finish this abd good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please!!!!!

please continue with this great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry for your loss

I am truly sorry for your loss. Thanks for posting. I have been disturbed by some of the story but the truth is the truth. Please finish writing the story where ever it goes and how ever many chapters it takes. Please don't leave out any of the details.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Nicely stated

As I said before hopefully some of those haters will now look in the mirror before they accuse others of deficiencies that they themselves clearly have in abundance. Writing is often about playing out ones inner thoughts as a release in ways that can be much more extreme than would ever be comtemplated for real and indeed can also involve prejudices that would not be acceptable in true life. To condemn for it says a lot about the ignorance of the critic.

I dont now how much of this is true or is imagined and for me that is not the point. as for the accuracy I just know for one example I had just met my later fiancee (30 years ago) who had within a week of our getting together returned from a pre booked weekend with a friend in the country. When i picked her up she told me she wanted to be honest and that weekend they had had a party and this black guy was there and she just wanted to know what it was like with a black guy so slept with him. She refused to sy any more and to be honest I didnt know what to ask back then but can you imagine my feelings indeed shock on that drive home and how I felt powerless to say or do anything. It was totally unexpected but started me on a long road to having this respect/fear black guys and what they can do to/for our women. My present partner claims she doesnt fancy black men but clearly she does and is always being chatted up by young black men (she is in her 50s). The power of my imagination in regard to this and previous events over the years has for good or bad become totally beyond bounds and I can feel the need to express some of the thoughts many of them dark and infused with power (abusive or otherwise) that this author has done here bravely, so yes lets have a little more understanding and less hate for some of these dark things are a form of release that in our own ways we all need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good writing skills

I am one of those who criticized your story.

I think your writing skills are fine . I hope you continue your writing and grow from the comments re your story. Maybe even accept that you are entitled to respect as a human being and develop. As with all bullies, compliance is the key. You could actually and easily undermine a bully in a subtle way, if you are afraid of direct confrontation. They require to humiliate and fear themselves being humiliated. Julie could have told the bully Tramon to grow up and leave her alone. Tramon obviously needed many women as he had no self esteem. As a white Aryan, i find my natural instincts would direct me to defeat and dispose of tramon at any cost as his practises are abhorent and also dispose of the woman as her loyalty was nil. Also the white lady Julie had little or no self respect because of the way she let him treat her. I don't have a problem with mixed race relations based on love and respect. But im afraid Tramon has neither and is a terrible example of white or black or brown. As a human my instinct would have the tramons of the world on chain gangs for life at their first transgression and Julie would be in therapy for degenerative pain addiction self worth issues and possible a medical facility for aids and std infections .

You have obviously experienced this bullying personally. I sympathize knowing that a person can be trapped by a bully into and accepting a lifetime of shame by conditioning.

I do hope you continue your story and maybe find a way to get the main characters to develop some self worth and put this guy in his place. Either way i will read on to satisfy my curiosity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Weak_White_Wimp

I discovered your story only a few days ago. I read the first 10 chapters before I had to stop and go to sleep. I thought I was the only one who had fantasy's like this. I know you said this is based on your true story, I guess I could believe it....Truth is stranger than fiction. I have done some strange things as well. Can you tell us if these events are recent or from awhile ago. Just curious. Please finish it. I'm as hooked on your story as I am the TV Series Weeds. Thank you.

GDW

steve_cuck_burrowssteve_cuck_burrowsover 10 years ago
understand

totally with you friend same happened to me, blacks seem to have it all including our women, but if that's what they want what can we do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm Dreaming!

I love your account of Black Man One, so realistic. I can only dream of me being trained as his cuckold while he has total control over my wife (HIS WIFE) and me!

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Racist nonsense

no man or woman with any self worth would allow this, and live with it like you portray. I am throwing a flag on your representation this is a true telling. This is the kind of stuff that resulted in Trump as president, white folks are tired of being portrayed as the bad guy, evil, privileged, etc so we are fighting back and minorities dont really have a chance. There is a reason the great civilizations of the world were built and continue to be run by caucasians and asians. Not africans, hispanics nor arabic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous