All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 23'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thanks

glad to see you posting again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WEAK ASSED BLACK MAN TRYING TO BE BIGGER

I HAVE READ SOME OF THESE STORIES AND THINK I HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT THE AUTHOR IS A BLACK MAN WHO HAS BEEN BEAT UP ALL HIS LIFE BY WHITE MEN AND IS TRYING TO MAKE HIS SELF FEEL BETTER BY WRITING THIS CRAP..BUDDY THERE ARE NO SUPREME RACES..THEY ARE JUST WHAT YOU MAKE THEM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shave her head in a black barber shop

IN the next scene the wimp would be forced to take his wife to a black men's barber shop.

At the shop his blonde wife asks the barber to shave her head and pussy. She fucks the barber and some dirty rastafarian men.

She decides to do this herself (Not at Tramon's instruction) as a solution for the mangled hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

and the train wreck continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shit

Another week attempt at writing my a scared little man who only job in life is to try and make himself better by talking up how scared he is of anyone

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
These idiots are drving me crazy...

Jesus. Do you guys really think you're fooling anybody? It's been months since this guy posted, and yet, on the VERY night he posts a new chapter, he's gotten five or six new comments about how "the horrible story continues". It's pretty fucking obvious all you are anxiously awaiting a new chapter, compulsively jerking off to it once it comes out, then feeling guilty about it afterwards and trying to make yourselves feel like men again by trashing him.

Just out of curiosity, are any of you named Larry Craig, Rush Limbaugh, or Bill Bennet? (Google them) You honestly expect us to believe that you guys have continued to read a twenty three chapter story just because you hate it so much and want to talk about how bad it is? Does that make sense? Would you watch episode after episode of a television show you hate when you could just change the channel? Of course not. Look, we all know you secretly get off to this. You're not convincing anyone. So why don't you all just jerk off in private, then go out and beat up someone smaller than you or something if you need to feel like a man afterwards. But LEAVE THIS GUY ALONE! NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO READ THIS STORY! And the only reason for you to keep checking back and reading chapter after chapter is because you enjoy it. You know it, and we know it.

To the author: Please realize that most of the guys leaving negative comments are really you're biggest fans. They love it. And they hate themselves for loving it. So they take it out on you...

I also just wanted to say that it's pretty obvious you took the criticisms of your grammar (Personally, I thought it was fine before) to heart. This chapter was written very well. The only small complaint I have is that, for me personally, the story tends to bog down when there aren't any females involved. Trey humiliating Richard directly is not nearly as hot as when he has to watch Julie humiliating herself for Trey. Or any of the white women humiliating themselves for Trey, for that matter. There's nothing more humbling than to see the woman you love completely debasing herself for another man. To summarize, more, more, MORE scenes of white wives massaging Trey's feet, opening up doors, washing his car, cleaning his apartment, and of course, servicing him sexually in whatever way he desires... It would also be great to see a few scenes with several women waiting on him at the same time.

Finally, I just want to submit a plea that when you're finished with this story, you write one from one of the women's point of view. I'd LOVE to hear Julie's story, but any of the women from the club/ fitness center/ condo would be awesome. THANK YOU for continuing, and PLEASE don't get in any rush to finish up. I could read another twenty three chapters, and I'd still be begging for more. Best IR cuckold story I've ever read, hands down. (And I've read a lot).

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
quotes from the haters...

"I'VE READ SOME OF THESE STORIES..."

"and the train wreck CONTINUES..."

"ANOTHER weak attempt..."

Notice how ALL THREE insinuate that they've read the author's stories before, and hated them. But for SOME REASON, they can't help but keep reading...

I think we have a problem. Either we have a bunch of guys out there who can't seem to come to grips with what turns them on, or there's some dude running around putting a gun to peoples heads and forcing them to read interracial cuckold stories online.

Anyway, I gotta' run. I love sucking cock, but I'm really embarrassed about it. So I'm off to my favorite gay message board to post some messages telling all the homosexuals how sick and disgusting they all are. I'll let you know if it makes me feel any better. Catch you all later...

submale45submale45about 12 years ago
Good continuation

My comments:

On the backdrop:

Am sorry for the loss suffered by the author. Frankly, I feel bad even coming back and reading the story given the loss suffered by the author. But the author's writing style is incredibly erotic, and makes me come back anyway.

On the Chapter:

Good pickup, but slow progress. Understandable, as this is effectively the same night Julie came back to the condo. Also, while Trey's actions are no doubt humiliating for Richard, what would really turn up the humiliation (in my opinion) is if Julie also starts emasculating Richard when in Richard's company, seeing how Trey has completely emasculated him already. All sorts of possibilities exist given she's pregnant, given she's got herself tattooed. Am expecting to see some developments on those lines as well.

Finally, about the pussies who showed up here and started berating the author the same night he showed up after a couple of months.

I suspect they have lost their wife/girlfriend to a black man.

I suspect they also imagine the author is a black man (even thoug it's pretty obvious he isn't), and taking revenge on the author for the stuff they wanted to do but perhaps weren't able to.

They're showing their bravery online. Brave pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mixed feelings

I kind of like the story. The sense of Tramon overwhelming masculinity is appealing, But the utter lack of sex action is making the story a painful tease. I recongnize that the authors fetish is feeling emasculated and humilated, and the black guy has been built up to project maximum dominance, but I am sorry that reading an entire chapter about one guy dominating 9 guys into investing into a business donation is not erotic, regardless of the different skin color or how degrading he speak to them.

Please give us some sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shave the wife's head in the next chapter

Like mentioned in an earlier comment, it would be nice to see his wife get shaved and fucked in a black barber shop. A domineering black woman could wax her pussy too.

Please give us the next chapter quickly. I really like this whole series.

I also look forward to the wife having some sex with the husband.

doughman42doughman42about 12 years ago
comments...

To the guy who wants to see her head shaved, I have to respectfully disagree. Personally, I don't find bald women to be erotic at all. No offense to the guy who suggested it. To each his own. But I've got to cast my vote against it.

However, I do agree with the guy who would like to see more sex. I enjoy the humiliation and submission aspect (especially the white women's submission to the black men), but I would really like to see some action to balance it out.

Also, I'd really like to see a scene depicting Julie's acceptance of Trey's other conquests. Possibly having Richard called over to Trey's only to find Julie cleaning his apartment or washing his dishes in nothing but panties and high heels, while he's in the bedroom enjoying a couple of other women. When Trey finishes, he could come out, have Julie kneel down and clean off his cock, then attend to whatever business he has with Richard. Perhaps he could have been called over to return his washed clothing or something... Just a thought.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Like the input

Love that idea just below.

The shaving one is really arousing to see in a d or photos especially when the girl is unable to move but not sure that in a story at this stage will be erotic to imagine, might be proved wrong.

One thing I did imagine 3 or 4 chapters ago which I thought might happen as a few of my previous thoughts materialised, was that the husbands were made to perform as waiters at a pool party in cages and lil brief thongs mimicking Treys as the wives got friendly with all the male invitees be they fellow workers or special guests. As a bonus the boys were made to write secretly the name of the wife who each felt should spend the night with the special guest and Trey would select one from a pot and read it out to cheers and makes the lucky hubby take her by the hand lead her to the lucky man and present her to him. As she stands facing the winner the husband would be forced to stand behind her and release her bikini to even more whoops and cheers. She and the winner then go off together. This would of course have the added bonus (to trey) of breaking up trust between the wimps.

barb45barb45about 12 years ago
Love it buddy

I love you submissions..... Truly Amazing .....All i pray is that you dont stop .....keep going on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous