Black Master Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Sir was all I said. Now, take me dick out and suck it, just like you did your boyfriends the other day when I caught you. I reached for Jim’s cock and undid his pants until his dickmeat sprang free. He started rubbing all around my face telling me what a sexy bitch I was and how he was going to love getting his rocks off in my mouth. He pushed his dick in and I started sucking for all I was worth. Licking his balls and the underside of the dick shaft then taking his whole prick into my mouth. The whole time he is telling me what a great cocksucker I was.

Then he switched around so he was laying on the bed and I was on my hands and knees over his cock, sucking it with me on top. After a few minutes he pulled my cocksucking lips off his dick and moved telling me to stay just like I was. He came around behind me and lifted my cheerleader skirt and exposed my ass. He started to rub my ass hole with his cock and just like my Black Master told me to say before, I started telling Jim not to fuck my pussy. Jim said not to worry that he wouldn’t fuck my pussy but he decided to fuck my ass instead.

Again, just like I was told to say, I told Jim not fuck my ass that I never did that and that it was dirty. Now listen bitch Jim said. You made a deal and I have the proof to get you into a lot of trouble, which will it be, he screamed. Please don’t tell on me, please I begged. OK then bitch, and he rammed his dick into my ass. I didn’t need to pretend to scream, I did for real. He was inside my ass and ramming it hard. Just like I was told, I was screaming for him to stop, that it hurt and that he was killing my virgin asshole.

He smacked my ass a few times and drove harder. Then he reached around and squeezed my tits which was my signal to start telling him to fuck my ass harder and that I loved it. He picked up the pace and really starting tearing into my asscrack. The whole time I’m begging him to fuck the shit out of my ass.

After about ten minutes he said he was gonna cum and pulled out of my ass and flipped me over onto my back and beat off until he started to blow his cum onto and into my open dick sucking mouth. He let his cum on my face as my Black Master went from one camera to the other getting shots or zooming in closer. He told us we did a good job and that we had to make some more movies but for right now he was gonna fuck my ass himself. He was rock hard from watching me get fucked and was buried up to his nut sack in a second, he started driving his dick in and out of my well fucked ass with deep hard thrusts.

He was calling me names like slut and white trash whore the whole time boning my asshole. He pulled out and shot his spunk on my asshole, then scooped it up with his fingers and had me lick it off. Then he turned me around and had me lick his dick clean. After he got up, he told me to take my panties off and lay on the bed with just my bra on. He made Jim kneel between my legs and suck my hard cock. He told me to pull my dick out of Jim’s mouth when I was ready to cum and aim for his tongue. Jim sucked me off and I blew my nuts into his mouth.

It felt good to cum again, after all the hot man sex I had been in the last day or so. My Black Master told me that we were done for today but he wanted me back again and that I had better come back next weekend or else I’d be sorry. More to come...

12