All Comments on 'Black Night'

by Psahro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Good idea. Could been better if your showered with her and maybe told her you loved her, if only as a sister.

I would add another chpater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Broadly Fantastic

I loved that you never gave detailed physical descriptions of the characters. It let the imagination run wild. While the ending left you craving more, it has a great sense of realism that something like this will only happen once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great conclusion!

The whole story was fantastic! And the conclusion was just right. Not too little, not too much. Don't listen to people who always want "one more chapter."

PsahroPsahroover 7 years agoAuthor

prop69, I could add another chapter, but it would be disingenuous to the characters. Nat and Cam only ever, in my mind, have this one encounter. Cam has others, but not with Nat. As for the "I love you." afterward, I think Nat knows, seeing how she chose Cam so she wouldn't regret her first time.

To the anonymous comments, I am glad you enjoyed the story and thank you for the feedback on the level of detail. It's good to know what works and what doesn't.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Excellent!

This was a very good read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous