Black Orchid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me like," I returned as I stroked her matted hair from her face. Her deep mahogany skin was ashened and cool to the touch; as if she'd been awakened from a voodoo trance.

She flipped onto her back and wrapped her arms and legs around my torso, locking her upturned feet at the ankles. Staring deeply into my eyes, I could detect just a glint of...then it was gone.

"We gotta clean up, Ray." she announced.

"Sure," I agreed. It was getting late. The last thing we both needed was her folks coming home to the sight of their promising little girl lying heels up and freshly reamed next to daddy's favorite chair.

We quickly removed all evidence of our fuck fest. While I cracked the patio doors open to allow the incredibly sweet-pungent aroma of our copulation escape into the courtyard, Tamia went to the bathroom and returned with a soapy, wet hand towel to sponge me off. The lavender scented shower did a passable job of masking the telltale scent of pussy and booty juice wafting from my crotch. After all, I still had to get past both her and my mother when I went upstairs.

"Call me later, 'K?" Tamia made me promise as she shuttled me out. Despite all freaky things we'd done over the past hour, she had returned to her demure, almost shy, persona as we exchanged a final, 'friends who fuck', smooch.

As the apartment door closed behind me, I could sense pressure from the other side, as if she'd leaned against it. After a few moments, I felt her footfalls vibrate on the floorboards as she walked away.

I slowly climbed up the stairs to the next level, hoping that this day of firsts would not soon be over. It was still early and Darnita, my sweet Darnita, was still waiting.

12