Black Pearls - Plancti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes!" Plancti said. Shella barely glimpsed her stare as she placed her pants on the antler-rack. Fitting that Plancti would ogle her if she did so before.

After taking off the bandanna and hooking it on to the rack, Shella turned back to Plancti and catching her stare red-handed. "What? Is there something you'd like to say?" Shella asked.

"Why do sirens have to be so small?" Plancti wondered aloud, looking down at herself. Shella couldn't fault her, but Plancti had her own fair share of curves. Her hips were generous and her breasts curved out wonderfully.

Shella slide into the pool, first one leg, then the other, then down to her breasts. She could have the pool reformed deeper for more interesting action, but Plancti was short and not a fish.

The water was warm and wonderful. Shella knew that it came in from the ocean directly, but it passed through magically heated rocks and coral before it entered the pool, and that made it feel pure and warm on the skin. If the sea was cold and hostile, then her bath was warm and inviting, perhaps overly inviting.

Shella sat on the bottom, which she had raised up, and splayed her legs. Her arms rested on the edges of the pool and the water lapped at her teats. "Come on in, it's fantastic," she taunted Plancti.

One of Plancti's talons dipped into the pool before she jumped in herself. The waves of her entrance splashed against Shella's breasts. Her feet were resting on the bath's floor, but her wings, mostly in the water, caught it like paddles.

Plancti's wings folded up against her side, pushing her up against the wall, and sighed in comfort. "Told ya it'd be good," Shella commented.

"It's more than that," Plancti sighed, dipping her head beneath the surface and getting her feathery hair wet. The drops of water slid right off of Plancti's feathers, sliding back down into the pool.

Plancti twisted around, resting her head and curled wings on the edge. Shella should make her move now. "Would you like it to feel better?" Shella asked.

"My shoulders wouldn't mind a rub," Plancti idly commented back.

Shella glided through the water and rose up silently behind Plancti. Plancti squeaked in surprise as Shella's palms brushed against her shoulder blades. Shella kneaded into her shoulders, rubbed them, got a feel for them. The muscle here was thick, Shella noted. Plancti probably had a whole lot more upper body strength than she did.

"Mmmm, why are you doing this?" Plancti asked as Shella's palms rubbed around in circles.

"I said I didn't want to give you a bad time, didn't I? Here, we're interested in having very good times," Shella whispered into Planti's ear.

Plancti rubbed her head into Shella's cheek. "Mmmm, I don't think Jason would like me having a 'very good time' with somebody else," she mumbled back. Plancti was obviously feeling the massage, but damn, those feathers were ticklish!

"Jason isn't here right now. Besides, he's not going to lose you to me. He's your man. I'm just here to alleviate the boredom," Shella said.

"Well, I'm not bored yet, but, mmmm, that does feel good!" Plancti said.

"We could skip the boredom part and move on to feeling good," Shella continued, her hands moving down to massage Plancti's lower back.

Shella's hands squeezed Plancti's skin as she thought. "Yes, let's feel good," she said with a chirp.

Shella slides her hands around Plancti's waist and up her chest. She could feel her breasts, handfuls with a little bump on them. Shella's fingers danced along those bumps. "I've got so many ways of making you feel good. We're going to have an excellent time," she whispered into Plancti's ears.

Plancti's nipples got harder underneath Shella's fingers. They poked out proudly, interrupting smooth caresses. Shella could hear Plancti's breaths get shorter, infected by the sensation. "What are you going to do first?" Plancti wondered aloud.

"This," Shella hissed. One hand left Plancti's chest and grazed over her belly, past her bush, and settled between her legs. Shella's fingers curled up, save for the middle finger, and brushed it past Plancti's labia. Wetness was irrelevant in the water, but Shella could feel the slit run on her finger, a soft, layered, precious thing.

Shella squeezed Plancti's breast and pinched her teat, her finger running between Plancti's thighs gently. Plancti chirped lightly with each dedicated movement and leaned into Shella, rubbing Shella's breasts with her back.

Plancti's slit was ready. Shella could feel a hard bean, the clitorous, tiny yet hard and swollen down there, and danced around it. Shella's fingers splayed out, her middle running back and forth across Plancti's mound. With each pass, Shella could feel Plancti shiver and rustle her feathers.

Shella's hand pulled up, and her middle finger pointed inwards. With the next pass, it found the slit into Plancti and dove in. Plancti gasped, and Shella could feel slick, warm walls of flesh press in on her finger.

Shella flexed her hand, pulling the finger in and out of Plancti. She sunk it in as deep as the second knuckle and Shella made sure to press back on the walls when she pulled it out. As she sunk her finger back in, Shella whispered into Plancti's ears, "This is what this world is about; the Freedom of Body." The pull out made Plancti squeak. "You can do what you want with who you want," Shella continued. A push in. "There's no need to limit yourself." Out. "You can be with heroes," in, "wizards," out, "men," in, "or women," out. Shella's fingertip was at the edge of Plancti's lips, feeling the soft, slightly trembling flesh. She drew her ring finger to be with her middle, crooked to dive back in. "You can do anything you want with them," she said, and the fingers plunged back in.

The push in was tighter from the extra width, and Plancti moaned, high and soft, with the thrust. Her thighs were splayed far apart, and Shella found herself situating her thighs under Plancti's to give support. A feathery fan dug between her legs as Plancti raised her tail with ecstasy, and Shella found herself rubbing against it. Its touch was barely there, the breeze of an angel running against her snatch and hard clit. She nearly moaned herself from the brushes, with a numb heat bubbling up from her loins.

Shella's fingers dove in and out, her hand pressing against and rubbing Plancti's hard bean when she could. With each cycle, Plancti would chirp out a high-pitched moan, and her eyes were glazed and lost in feeling.

Shella's fingers stroked inside of Plancti with rhythm and disregarding time, her other hand gently squeezing Plancti's breast. Shella took her hand away from Plancti's breasts and slid it down to her crotch. Lifting the current hand down there a little, and she slid two fingers around Plancti's swollen clit. They pinched it, caressed it, pushed it and pulled it. As they worked with the fingers inside Plancti, her happy chirps grew louder and her hips buckled inwards

It didn't take long with her fingers working on Plancti. Plancti moaned and gasped and writhed at the behest of Shella's fingers. Shella could feel Plancti's flesh twitch under her. She could hear Plancti's moans get closer and closer together. Plancti's tail rose, pressing harder and getting harder to ignore. The numb sensation of pleasure had just started in Shella when Plancti's flesh clamped on her fingers, gasping like it needed air. Plancti near-mindlessly thrust about on Shella as she moaned the love-song of a bird. Plancti twisted and pushed, rubbing herself against as much against Shella as possible, her feathers rustling, before settling down against the pool edge in a warm and happy glow.

Shella dragged her fingers out, juices from Plancti mingling with the water. There was a sense of pride along with lust in her heart. It had been too long since Shella was the giving one, and not receiving. It was great to see that she still had the touch. "You get it now?" she asked.

Plancti's wings were crossed on the pool's edge and her head was resting on them. "Yeah..." Plancti sighed out.

Plancti struggled out of the pool, talons clicking on the rocks of the bath. She stood up straight, and then shook herself off. Feathers flapped, hips shook, arms trembled, and water flew off her body. Shella instinctively covered her hand with her face. "I wanna see the rest of the ship now!" Plancti proclaimed.

Shella settled back into the water. There really wouldn't be much issue with Plancti running about the ship. The door to the pearls was locked, and Lily could block off any other sections if Plancti was going where she probably shouldn't. "The stairs'll take you back up to the deck. 'M plannin' on soakin' a bit more," Shella said.

Plancti took to the stairs and left, a combination of hopping, walking, and fluttering. Shella watched her leave. Shella had never really considered it, but it probably would be a hassle to move in such confined places for somebody made like that.

Once Plancti had disappeared to the cabin above, Shella turned her attentions to herself. She closed her eyes, leaned back, and gently rubbed a finger over her slit. Plancti may not have done it intentionally, but that feathered tail of hers had been something else again.

The warmth spread from between her legs and blossomed upwards, shooting up Shella's spine. It didn't take long. One finger in, then two, working the tension out, then letting the sensation overtake her mind. Shella had known herself for a long time.

After the cloud of pleasure had passed, Shella cracked open her eyes. Much to her surprise, Lily was standing on the edge of the pool, her arms crossed and looking more angry than Shella had ever seen her. "What is it? Plancti went and done somethin' you don't like?" Shella asked.

Lily gave a terse nod, but remained still. Shella sighed and hoisted herself out of the water. "You know, if you want to say somethin' to me, we're goin' to need to get a better way of talkin'," Shella commented.

Shella took the towel and quickly dried herself off. It was a little bit weird that she didn't feel the need to ask Lily to turn around or something similar. Guess it was just a byproduct of being stuck in this world for so long. She slid into her pants, buttoned up her shirt, and tied off her bandanna. "All right, where's your issue?" Shella asked Lily.

Lily uncrossed her arms and immediately started walking towards the stairs. Her boots made no sound as they were placed on the deck. Shella followed her up the stairs, through the cabin, and on to the deck. There, Lily pointed up. Following her finger, Shella saw Plancti perched on a beam of a mast, poking at the rigging.

"Wha, so it's with her? I don't think she can do anythin' to you that you can't fix," Shella said.

Lily stomped a boot against the floor in frustration and vanished into the walls. Shella caught Plancti waving at her, and waved back.

* * *

Perhaps the thing that bothered Shella the most about this whole encounter was the weather. When she first arrived here, the permanently calm weather had unsettled her, and she was experiencing the same feelings again. The sky, the sea, from the day into the night, was as still as ever, as if the storm had never happened at all. Its effects were still present; Lily was still impaled on the rock spires, and Shella just couldn't think up of a way to get her off them.

Plancti had remained outside, hopping from the weathered grey masts to the rocks and back again. She looked like she was searching for someone, scanning the horizons like a hawk. Probably that Jason fellow, Shella concluded.

As it was, Lily didn't reappear in front of Shella for the rest of the day, probably because she was fed up with Shella not understanding whatever it was she was having issues with. As night fell, Shella retreated to her cabin to sleep out yet another day in the unending, unchanging world.

* * *

Writhing. Twisting. Curling. Inside her. Things inside her. They twisted about, curling and flexing inside her body. More. More of them. More inside. Too much. There were too many inside her, writhing, twisting. Her body bulges. It will break. She can feel her skin stretch. Her belly is distending. It's taunt. It's about to tear, it's starting to...

Shella woke up in a cold sweat. It had been so long since that dream had reared itself in her sleep. She thought she had gotten rid of it. Shella was just glad it ended before the next parts. She didn't think she could stand it if she went through that again.

Shella twisted about to look out the grand window behind her bed. The moon was low and sinking lower in the sky. Maybe a few more hours? No, the dream won't let that happen.

Shella crawled out of bed, threw her clothes on, and walked on to the deck. The ship was eerily silent. Waves barely lapped at the sides, the wind not even a light breeze. The sky was cloudless and the shifting stars twinkled mockingly.

Shella searched the sky for signs of Plancti. It was tricky in the dark, but the crow's nest had an unfamiliar shape in it, probably Plancti. After the bath, Shella didn't want Plancti to leave the ship.

Shella had gotten a metal-framed 'lawn chair' a while ago, and it usually was on deck. It was a decent place to sit and lie down if she needed it, and she could always move it to a new spot. Miraculously, it was still on deck, though crumpled against the railing. She straightened it out and sat on it, intending to watch the sun rise.

Or something similar, at least. Shella must've dozed off, because she was woken up by someone bumping into her. She cracked open her eyes and saw Plancti standing next to the chair. "Mm, yeah, wha izzit?" Shella mumbled, somewhat groggily.

"Is Lily another sailor?" Plancti asked.

Shella rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Kinda. I didn't go too much into her, did I?"

"Nope. But another woman has been staring at me rather angrily," Plancti chirped.

"Was she wearing a dress, and did she look wet?" Shella asked.

"Yes!" Plancti chirped. Yeah, that would be Lily, though Shella couldn't imagine why Lily would be glaring at Plancti. If it was a territory deal, then that'd be flat-out weird. Shella had barely even touched Lily yet, but Shella had been with just about everybody else who set foot on the ship. As far as Shella knew, Lily stuck around the bare minimum she needed or wanted to.

"Don' worry about her. If she gives you trouble, I'll talk to her," Shella said. She got up from the chair and stretched, before going to the railing and looking at the spires of rock. If she was super-strong, Shella could push Lily off the rocks easily. That'd brighten up her mood considerably, probably. But pushing the ship was the only real solution Shella could come up with. Well, the island might have something.

Shella looked at the island. It was a tall, rocky, cliff-face-ridden affair, with scraggly plants growing where they could. Shella herself couldn't go on the island, there just wasn't a way to get on, but she did have Plancti.

"Hey," Shella directed towards Plancti, "Do you know what's on the island?"

Plancti looked at her, then hopped over to the railing. "I think nothing. But if I'm in a new world, it may have changed. Why do you want to know?"

"Cause there might be something there that can get Lily off these rocks. Can ye go check?" Shella asked.

Plancti looked at her, then took off, wings flapping madly. She circled around a few times, then dove back on to the railing. "There's nothing there. It's just as I had first left it. There's a beach on the other side. That's where Jason's boat arrived at!"

Nothing. Damn. Shella stood there in silence, hanging her head in frustration. Plancti stood around awkwardly in silence for a few minutes, before asking, "Umm, can we have sex now?

Shella looked at Plancti. "What's got you so interested?" she asked.

"I'm just remembering the bath. Can we do that again? I also had a dream about my body that felt wonderful." Plancti chirped.

"I can make it better," Shella said with a grin, her previous mood dispelled. Shella motioned for Plancti to follow her back to her cabin.

Once there, Shella said, "Please get on the bed." Plancti flopped on, quite happily, onto her back. With her legs spread, bedsheets tangled and disregarded, Plancti's slit was bared to the world.

Shella looked on with hungry eyes as she unbuttoned and removed her shirt. She couldn't deny it. Sliding out of her pants, Shella felt the unworded predatory power she claimed as hers. She stalked on to the bed, resting on her knees and towering over Plancti. First a taste...

Sliding her hands under Plancti's thighs and pulling her up slightly, lifting her hips off the bed. Closer now was Plancti's slit, and Shella could see her loins swollen, her petals moist. Shella felt her own body warm, her own loins as wanting as Plancti's. She'd get there eventually.

Shella's lips closed with Plancti's lips. Her tongue, a skillful, dark pink tongue, poked between her lips. A casual slide across Plancti's petals, and Plancti was trembling. Slightly salty, so slick, an experience to delight upon.

Shella's tongue danced gently across Plancti's snatch, playing into the folds. From her vantage, she could see Plancti almost curled underneath her, wings splayed in a vulnerable fashion and yellow eyes watching her through half-closed lids.

A pink worm wriggling upon a pink hole, Shella slid and lashed her tongue. She dug it into the valley, slid it into the folds, and lashed against the hardened pink button Shella had played with not even a day before. Her eyes watched the effects she sowed grow. Shella watched pink teats puff up, the nipples grown into hard pegs. She'd taste those. Plancti's eyes had closed, and she was moaning with each flick of Shella's tongue.

Shella dug in harder, her tongue pressing harder into the flesh of Plancti's snatch. Her lips were grazing Plancti's in a kiss she had done and done to her hundreds of times. Her tongue slide up and down, worked up and down, working in to the trembling flesh. Plancti moans louder and louder, moaning with each flick.

Harder yet, faster still, Shella tasted Plancti's petals. Plancti's juices flowed down her body, her cries rising in lust. Plancti's hips buckled, rising up and down in the air, trying to press themselves against Shella.

Plancti cried out, long and sweet. Her slit gasped wildly for air, desperately sucking on something Shella did not provide. A small jet of fluid squirts from Plancti's loins, barely traveling any distance. Plancti's wings twitched, feathers splaying irregularly, and her face was of all-consuming bliss.

Once Plancti had settled down, Shella set her waist down. Plancti looked happy, a big grin on her face, and her bright eyes were looking at Shella through half-closed lids. Even though her chest heaved, she didn't look tired. Neither was Shella.

Shella bent over Plancti, her breasts grazing Plancti's. Shella whispered a single question into Plancti's ear; "Do you want more?"

"Give me more," Plancti demanded, whispering back into Shella's ear, "I want it. I want lots of it"

Shella grinned to herself. "All right, but I'm part of this too," she whispered. Crawling further up Plancti and turning around, Shella arranged her crotch above Plancti's head., knees sliding underneath wings. Shella bent down, her hands supporting her, so that she could lick at Plancti again.

The first taste of a second round, Shella's tongue sliding against Plancti's soaked slit. Sweat mixed with the woman's juices play on Shella's tongue. Plancti returned to moaning at the returned attention, but not for long.

Shella splayed her legs, and she felt Plancti's wings curl around her waist. The feathers were so ticklish! The first lick came as a shock to Shella. She felt a slick, soft paddle slide against her wet labia, separating the lips. It was so gratifying. The pleasure, blossoming in her loins, adding to the heat in her belly. Shella shouldn't have waited this long.