Black Pearls - Plancti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shella returned to her work. Curled over Plancti, her tongue dug into Plancti's folds again. Underneath her, Plancti squirmed, hips trying to reach up and out. Her own folds were being played with. Shella felt the pressure apply itself, going up and down, stroking along her lips and flicking across her clit. She didn't realize how hard it was until Plancti's tongue slid against it.

It was hard to focus on Plancti when each lick she got sent shivers up her spine. Shella made her tongue dance and flick, felt the dance and flick on her. She felt the sensation on her tongue, in her body. Shella wanted more.

Her hips pressed down harder on Plancti, feeling Plancti's nose dig into her buttocks. She felt the shapes of Plancti's chin as it moved to accept and give. Shella curled tighter around the little Plancti, her arms curling around Plancti's legs, letting her in. More than tongue now, her lips kiss with Plancti's, and Plancti's with hers, but no tongues cross each other.

Shella's lips slide across Plancti's clit, and she moans into Plancti as Plancti does likewise. Her tongue slid inside of Plancti, a casual dip to taste the clinging wet walls. She shivered with Plancti in delight as they do to each other the same thing. The sensation, the pleasure, the numbness of desire fills in Shella, pouring in from Plancti.

She's almost there, she could feel it. The pleasure was brimming in her, and it would overflow soon. More tongue flicks on and in her, feathers rubbing her side like leaves in the wind. It's building, building...

Shella felt the sensation overflow, her mind rendered blank. Unconsciously, she dug deeper into Plancti. Her worked snatch gasped on Plancti, letting her juices spurt out. Beneath her and her pleasure, Shella can barely hear Plancti moan like a songbird, barely feel her twitching beneath her own, but surely, Shella's passion did not go amiss.

Shella sighed in happiness, slid off of Plancti, and sat up. Lily was in front of the bed. Arms crossed, standing as stoically as a soldier, Lily did not look happy. In fact, she looked rather mad. Maybe Shella should have invited her? The post-orgasm was still cluttering Shella's mind. Plancti looked past her stomach towards Lily and chirped enthusiastically, "Hello!"

"What is it?" Shella asked, crawling off of Lily to let her off the bed.

Lily stood there a while, the ship creaking around her like an old resentful ghost. Gingerly, one hand untangled itself, one finger stretched itself out, and Lily pointed at Plancti.

Plancti sat up. "Me?" she asked.

Lily nodded, then, thrust her thumb at the door. Plancti glanced around, then said, "Okay, then," before hopping off the bed and out of the room.

After the door slammed with a forceful thud, Shella looked at Lily. "Okay, seriously, what the hell is this about? Is it Plancti? Something about her? My habits? We both know that I ain't gonna have just one partner, and none of them stick around anyways. So come on, speak up!" Shella demanded.

Lily pulled away at the side of her dress, exposing the missing hunk again. She pointed outside, then again at her wound. "That's obvious. I know you're hurt outside, but I can't do anythin' about it," Shella stated. She felt like she was missing something.

Lily's face contorted in rage, and she slammed her foot down on the ground like a child in a tantrum, even with the footfall silent as a graveyard. She turned around and walked through the door, ignoring opening it and letting the wood ripple like water behind her.

Shella followed her outside, yanking the door open and jogging on to the deck. Lily stood with her back turned to Shella, bony spine slouched. Lily looked over her shoulder and pointed up towards one of the masts. Plancti was perched on a lower crossbar, looking down at them with birdlike curiosity.

A snap, a whistling noise, and a cut rope curled around Plancti's foot and snatched her off her perch. Amidst squawking and fluttering of wings, the rope dragged Plancti on to the deck, smashing her into the deck.

"Lily, what the hell are ye doin'!" Shella exclaimed. She was paralysed in shock. She didn't think Lily was capable of this kind of behavior! Hell, there was rarely a moment on the ship where anything broke or went wrong, but it was plain to see that Lilith was expressing her wrath.

Lily held a finger to Shella's mouth to silence her and pointed at her ears. Plancti's panicked squawking wasn't squawking, not as Shella would call it. It was a beautiful song, a song that invoked scenes of sharp rocks, tumbling winds, and sailors overboard; a song of distress. With each musical call, the wind picked up at snatched at Shella's hair and pierced her skin. That's right, she was naked. But there definitely was a storm being brewed up right on the spot. The skies darkened and Shella felt a fat raindrop slap into her hair.

Lily glided to Plancti's tangled form on the deck and clapped a hand over her mouth. The cries of the song were muffled, and the storm lessened into bleary, ugly weather. Shella was starting to get the picture now, but she wanted to hear from Plancti herself. "All right, what's goin' on here? Plancti, talk. Start with your singin', and don't sing. Lily seems to have taken it personally," Shella said.

Plancti's muffled cries died down slightly, and tears streamed from her eyes. Lily lifted her hand from Plancti's mouth once she stopped crying. "I'm a siren!" she exclaimed between tears, "Don't you know I control the weather?"

The weather was turning sunny even as Plancti's tears wet the deck. "No, I don't,'' Shella stated, "Where I'm from, sirens sing and lure men in with their voices, then fuck 'em. They don't sing up a storm."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I thought you knew already!" Plancti cried out. Her voice warbled, tottering into singing.

"This is a different world, with different critters that have the same name and different abilities. Don't assume," Shella said, "Another thing, did you wreck Lily?"

"I don't know, maybe? I woke up and Jason wasn't there and I flew up and saw his boat leaving and I started singing to get him back and I didn't think this would happen!" Lily cried out in one long rushed stream.

Lily was moving her hand to clamp Plancti up again. "Leave her alone, Lily," Shella ordered, "You might make it worse."

Lily looked at her, then backed away from Plancti. Automatically, the rope around Plancti's leg loosened and slipped off, and Plancti took off from the deck howling. The wind picked up again and the dark clouds returned. "Come on, we need to talk," Shella said, walking back into her cabin.

She had barely stepped inside when the rain thundered down. It was an exact copy of the storm a few days before. Lily had glided in behind her, closing the door and barring it against the weather.

"I don't know what you're thinkin'" Shella said as she put her clothes back on, "An' I probably should have caught on, but don't threaten somebody like that. I know we can't get hurt here, but you messed up."

Lily pointed to her wound, obviously at odds to the 'no-hurting' statement. Shella sighed, and buttoned her shirt. Yeah, maybe Lily was the exception. "Okay, you were hurt. I know you can fix it, once we're off these rocks, but there's the thing; you just bashed the one girl with the power to get us off this rock. I figure that if she can sing up a storm, then she can get it to fill the sails an' pull us off those spikes. She ain't gonna do that if you're tryin' to kill her."

Lily picked up at that speech, then looked downwards in shame. "Don't worry. I don't think Plancti's gonna leave this place, and I'll try and make up with her. It'll help if you're there, maybe. Besides, I've been shootin' for another black pearl. Stick with me, and I think we can get it."

Lily looked up again at the mention of the black pearl. It wasn't a part of Shella that Shella liked, but it was part of her and her way out of here. When Shella sexed with someone new, then a pearl would start to grow from that union. Whomever 'recieved' the sex got the pearl in them. Unfortunately for Shella, she could feel it in her when it grew, and it hurt. Lily had the same ability, but as far as Shella knew, she didn't get pain out of it.

So far, Shella had hundreds of white pearls, the most base kind, but dozens of colored pearls from better experiences, and only three black pearls. Those were the hardest to get to bloom. Shella blamed herself for pullin' out pearls early. Years and years ago, she met a man with a bird's head who knew a great many interesting positions, as well as a pathway out of this damned world of mindless sex; ten black pearls on a necklace as an offering, then home forever. A true life of adventure and action was seven pearls away.

Unfortunately, for the present, there was another storm raging outside. The ship creaked back and forth, impaled on the stony spikes, while the wind raged. Shella looked outside. It didn't look as dark, and Shella could see furled sails when she peered outside. It wouldn't be as bad.

And, indeed, it wasn't. What only could have been an hour later, and the storm lessened. Lily had stuck around, and her stillness creeped Shella out. When the last drops or rain had pattered out, Shella and Lily walked outside.

The sky was still grey, and Shella searched the sky for anything flying. Lily tugged on her shirt sleeve and pointed towards the stone spire. Perched there on a small branch-like spike was Plancti. She was looking over the sea and seemed to be humming to herself.

"Hey! You alright?" Shella yelled. Plancti jumped, and Shella was afraid that she'd start keening again.

"A-are you mad at me?" Plancti asked, scooting gingerly closer to the ship. She looked nervously back and forth between Shella and Lily.

"I'm not. Lily's not goin' to harm you, so she's probably not mad at you any more. I got her promise," Shella said. Strictly speaking, Lily didn't promise anything, but Shella wasn't going to let that stop her. "You goin' to come down from there?"

Plancti looked apprehensively at Lily. Lily was trying her best to look inoffensive, which seemed to consist of slouching and not crossing her arms. It didn't look very convincing. "I think I'll stay up here," Plancti called back.

Damn. Looks like she'd have to go after Plancti herself, instead of getting her to come to Shella. Shella looked at Lily and nudged her head towards the cabin. Lily nodded in agreement and slunk off, disappearing into the wall.

Shella walked over to the railing and placed one flipper-foot on it. She took a few deep breathes, then launched herself into the water. Without the intervention of a magical song, the sea was as still as still could be. Only Shella twisted and swam in the ocean.

Shella swam over to the tree-like stone spike that Plancti had perched herself on and poked her head above the waves. Plancti was looking downwards with curiosity. Shella placed her hands on a spike low enough for the water to lap at it and hoisted herself up. Looking around, Shella found a spike close enough to clamber to.

Shella made her way up, one spike at a time, until she was close to Plancti. She nearly slipped up a few times, and her large feet didn't make finding solid footholds easy, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

"Wanna talk?" Shella asked when she got close enough to Plancti. Her arms were crossed and rested on the stone pier Plancti was resting upon. Her feet were on a spike a quarter of a circle around the spike, and she was tilted at a pretty severe angle. Flight made it very convenient to get away from people.

Plancti peered at her, and then said, "Not really. You'll get mad at me again. Or maybe Lily will get mad at me. I don't want to be hit with a ship again."

"I ain't mad," Shella said. "I was more shocked at Lily. Didn't expect her to do that."

"She doesn't normally hit people with a ship?" Plancti asked.

"She normally don't come out at all. I mean, I see her, but she hides if there's someone new about. You just got unlucky."

"I did sing a storm and that storm hit the ship with rocks," Plancti noted.

"Yeah, and you couldn't control that," Shella said. "Look, singin's natural for you. I can't think of a single other thing that would sing when slammed into the deck of a ship. I ain't gonna blame you for whatever wacky effects your voice makes. An' gettin' sucked into here, the pleasure world, that's entirely random. It was just bad luck all the way around."

Plancti looked at the ship. "I still think Lily hates me for that."

"I know a way that you can make it up to her," Shella said. "Can you control your singin' magic?"

"When I'm not panicking, yes," Plancti said, looking back at Shella.

"Excellent. If you can sing a strong wind that can pull Lily off of the rocks by fillin' her sails, I think she'll forgive you. Can you do that?"

"Of course, but I still just feel bad. It'd be easier to do it if I was happy."

"Well, take your time. If you want to come to me for some attitude boosting, we'll call it, I'll be in my cabin," Shella said.

"Where Lily is?" Plancti asked, trembling slightly.

"Don't worry about her. I got her to stop troublin' you. I don't think she'll try again, especially if you sing a breeze off of these rocks," Shella said. She ducked down and jumped into the water, barely avoiding the spikes. A rope ladder had been lowered over the side for her, and Shella climbed up and walked into her cabin.

As she closed the door behind her, Shella breathed out a sigh of relief. Hopefully, Plancti would trust her enough to hope on to the ship. She only needed one more session (Shella found herself smiling at that), and she would try to get the black pearl out. No guarantee of it working, she didn't know what caused black pearls, but it was better than nothing. And chances are that the nymphomaniacal Plancti would come knocking sooner or later.

Shella found herself lying on the bed, propped up by pillows and almost napping, when she heard a knock at the cabin door. It must have been hours since she talked to Plancti, and Lily had vanished again. She went over to the door and opened it. Plancti was standing there, looking up expectantly. "You want your attitude boosted?" Shella asked with a teasing voice.

"Does that involve sex? Because I kinda want sex now," Plancti said, wholly serious. Shella let Plancti in and shook her head to herself. Some days, you just get people that can't understand an innuendo.

Plancti sat on the bed normally, her talons dangling off the edge and her wings folded close to her body. "Do you have anything special planned?" she asked.

Damn, no Shella didn't. She had completely squandered the time alone. "Don't worry, we'll figure it out as we go along," she said, stripping out of her clothes. Shella bent down for a quick little peck on Plancti's lips. "But perhaps we can start on me," she taunted, standing back up.

Plancti shrugged and leaned back, and Shella kneeled on to the bed on top of her. Standing on her knees and letting her flippers hang off, Shella's snatch was barely at the right height for Plancti to lick it. Plancti's great wings encircled Shella's legs, and she felt slightly-scaly hands grip her hips.

The first graze felt heavenly. Just a moment between her petals, parting them slightly, but it was good enough to start. Shella idly rubbed her nipple, building the arousal. She was beginning to think up of quite a lot of interesting things to do. She couldn't tell if her smile was from her thoughts or from the warm arousal in her.

More licks, sliding up and down her slit. She could feel the change down there, feel the puffiness each time Plancti's tongue slide on her. The change was measurable, the resistance in her slit shrinking with each pass. Plancti looked up, eyes wide and innocent at Shella. Shella, in returned, placed her free hand on Plancti's feathery hair and stroked. From the muffled, happy chirps, it wasn't bad for Plancti.

The warmth in her grew, but Shella knew that this was just foreplay. She was ready, but she wasn't sure if Plancti was. Shella crawled off the bed, out of Plancti's hug, and said, "Let's see how ready you are,"

Plancti chirped in excitement and flopped back. Her legs splayed open, showing her open slit. Just to check, Shella grazed a finger against Plancti's snatch. It was very, very wet.

Shella laid down on the bed next to Plancti, though she had to close a wing for it. One hand sneaked over to Plancti and rolled her on top of Shella. She was surprisingly light! Shella slid Plancti up until their faces were on the same level and kissed Plancti on her nose. Plancti giggle and asked, "What's this?"

"Oh, just wanted to do this," Shella said. Plancti's hips were resting on Shella's stomach. Shella slid her hands underneath Plancti's tail feathers and in between her thighs, gently grazing the skin there. Elaborate set-up, but Shella did want to try this.

Shella's searching fingers grazed past a tightly-closed hole between two soft cheeks and drifted down to feel a wet slit. In response, Plancti spread her legs, hugging Shella's sides with her knees. With how short Plancti was, this pose would be easy.

Positioning her fingers above the slit, Shella rubbed back and forth, caressing the slick folds. Plancti sighed, song-like, into Shella's ear with the attention. Her fingers felt the familiar bud that she had caressed before swell and harden in lust.

Again, Shella crooked her fingers. Again, she put two fingers against Plancti's slit. And again, Shella pressed inwards, letting the middle and ring fingers of her right hand sink into Planti's body.

Instead of rubbing in and out, Shella decided to swirl her fingers inside Plancti. She twisted her fingers in a circular pattern, rubbing Plancti's wet walls in a repeated, focused pattern. Plancti sang softly in her ears, moaning from Shella's actions.

Shella's other hand focused on Plancti's clit. In time to her fingers slid inside Plancti, her left hand gently caressed the hard nub so close to Shella's belly. Plancti cried out lightly with that, her head arching back.

Plancti's body trembled on Shella, her voice keyed by Shella's fingers. Shella, for her part, worked silently, admiring the smoothness of Plancti's skin and the fluffiness of her feathers.

Plancti cried out sweetly, and between Plancti's legs, Shella could feel walls of slick flesh clamp around her fingers and the lips there tremble in desire. Plancti pressed her hips into Shella harder, grinding them against her. And then, orgasm finished, Plancti collapsed on top of Shella, her breathing harder. In between breathes, Plancti asked, "More?"

Why not? Shella grinned and pushed Plancti on to her back. Grabbing one of Plancti's feet, she pulled it away from Plancti, twisting her hips to one side. Plancti's snatch was open and shining with lust-juices, their combined efforts showing on her body.

Shella scooted forwards so that Plancti's raised leg was close to her. Her own slit, almost as wet, was close. Just a little thrust of her hips and, oh! The contact was a grace on her body. Between her legs, where her flower was, she could feel the contact of Plancti. Two sets of lips molding into one another, two hard buttons filling their bodies with lust, two pairs of legs entwining.

Shella started gyrating slowly, pushing her hips forward and sliding them up and down against Plancti. Plancti moaned again, and Shella was inclined to join. She could feel the slick waters mingle, could feel the flesh part and slide against, could feel the heat of her partner against her. The warmth bubbled into her.

Shella closed her eyes and let the rubbing sink in. It was like licking, the feeling. But with more covered, and her button finding and loving another, it built up greater. The numb warmth inside her grew as she slid up and down on Plancti, her hands holding Plancti in place and guiding her.