Black Pearls - Ochia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, do come in," Ochia tempted, her arms launching her into the recesses of the cave. Frillia swam in first, Shella following her hesitantly. Whatever this ended up in, she did not want a tentacle rammed inside her. That was the worst.

The walls of the cavern eventually were illuminated by a green glow, issued from glowing swollen bubbles that were in seaweed growing in the cave. None of the junk from outside had made it into the sea cave. Instead, the walls eventually gave way to rocky shelves on which fish skeletons, discarded crab shells, and other tokens of life that wasn't in this world sat. Those in turn gave way to metal trinkets, lockets rusted open and showing pictures of noble bearded sailors and young women in fine dresses. Gold coins of every conceivable make and mold were put on display, joined by silver coins. Golden and silver chalices, crosses, and other trinkets joined them, as more and more shelves occupied the walls top to bottom. Soon, spyglasses, sextants, compasses, and even a tiny sailing ship inside a glass bottle had appeared amongst the vast collection.

Finally, the cavern hall swelled into an open room. Glowing seaweed grew from the edges, covering more shelves full of lost nautical dreams. Above, the water sloshed into an open-air chamber. In the center of the room, surrounded by stunted glowing seaweeds, a desk made out of stone was surrounded by nets holding glass bottles, fish spines, animal bones and more things right out of a witch's cauldron. Ochia's tentacles pulsed one last time, putting her in the center of the room and letting her curl herself amidst the arcane collection. "Let's see you now, shall we?" she flaunted.

Shella wasn't exactly into this witch-doctory stuff, but the lights were just too bright, the voices too loud, and everything was tilting uncomfortably, just slightly. She could wait, but that would mean retreating to her ship and interrupting whatever Lily was doing. Shella nervously swam closer.

Ochia's arm reached out to cup Shella's chin gingerly, her tentacles wavering nearby. Ochia's eyes were green, with horizontal pupils that made her so incredibly alien. She studied Shella, eyes pouring over her face, her breasts and stomach, her thighs. "Mmm, nothing I can't deal with," Ochia announced.

She flew back, flying closer to the nets, and snatched a few limp leaves out of a bowl and twisted them together, forming a bundle, before drifting back down to Shella. "Here you are,'' Ochia said, handing the bundle to her. "Swallow, no chewing."

Shella inspected the bundle. The leaves were mottled, one spikey, the others more curved. It wasn't really too chewable with how tightly it had been packed. Grumbling at the throbbing in her head, Shella threw back her head and gulped down the hangover cure.

Immediately spikes of pain thrusted into her head. Doubling over, it took the most of her strength to prevent herself from screaming. The pain, however, quickly receded, followed by a blessed mental calm that felt like it never would have come about at all.

"How are you feeling now, Shella dear?" Ochia was leaning down close to Shella, her ass thrusted upwards. Given the way her skirt clung to her, it did look like she had butt cheeks.

Shella pushed back a stray hair. Her body and mind were flushed from the oversensitive pain of the hangover. Hell, it actually felt pure! "Marvelous," she said.

"Mmm, that's good," Ochia said. She slithered around Shella. "Do you have a place to stay?"

"Whatever could you be asking that for?" Shella asked, but she had distinct possibility that Ochia wanted physical company.

"Oh, I was just wondering if a soul like you, entranced by the beauty of the mermaid, would like a reprieve from her attentions. Besides, a lonely soul like myself could always use... company," Ochia said, a naughty smile on her lips.

Huh. Well, Shella didn't expect women to be throwing themselves at her feet, but it was happening anyways. But something about Ochia's tone said that she wouldn't be the one throwing herself down.

"Don' worry. I'm in the Sea Lilith. But if you bring more company that just yeself, then ye'll have ta do with that company," Shella said. Who was she to turn down a hot partner? Even if Ochia tried to bring those limbs about in a more penetrative way, if she just made herself clear enough, that wouldn't happen.

"Oh, don't worry. I enjoy just one," Ochia said. Shella squeaked in surprise as something touched her ass. A boneless serpentine limb had hugged one of Shella's buttcheeks and squeezed gently, then vanished without a trace. She could feel the heat race to her cheeks.

Turning and covering her blush with a hand, Shella darted out of the cave. She didn't see Frillia as she left. She must've already left for her own place, possibly to gossip with the other mermaids.

Swimming for the surface, her feet flat and lashing back and forth, Shella's head broke above the waves. She was close to the shore, and the sun was rising higher in the sky. To her left, if she tried, she could make out the edge of a wooden structure. The Port was probably that way. Shella swam off towards it.

* * *

It didn't take as long to get back to the Sea Lilith as Shella thought it would. Somehow, Frillia had guided her drunken ass around most of the island, then guided her hungover ass around most of the rest of it, almost forming a circle. It also helped that the Sea Lilith was the rightmost ship in the harbor. She did have to navigate the seedy web of wood of the Port, but just going by the outskirts was quick enough.

When she arrived, the gangplank was still down, but had been buckled and bent with stress to the point of almost falling off. In addition, the ship was gently creaking unnaturally, going back and forth regularly. Shella didn't think Lily would bang Hawwa that fast, but maybe she had underestimated the poor girl's loneliness.

Shella dragged herself to her bed, massive and colossal, flooded with sheets and pillows of all types and colors, and flopped down in it. She couldn't remember last night well. Brief blurred patches of memory had her follow Frillia, fall into the water, and had her straddling the waist of Frillia, sexes grinding together. Swimming as well had been more exhaustive than she reckoned. Shella really did need to get out and about more. Pulling a sheet over herself, Shella resolved to recuperate.

The creaking did keep her up, but it died down. The last time this had happened, it kept on returning, just slightly different. It didn't return this time.

A short while later, heavy footsteps tromped up a set of stairs close by. Shella knew where they were. A massive bed of coral hid a set of stairs from view normally that led down to the second floor, home to a massive bathing room, a treasure room, and Lily's personal chambers.

The feet clonked up the final few steps, making them creak tortuously, before Hawwa walked into view. She was stretching and yawning, covering her mouth with a hand. Her heavy breasts were bare, their dark nipples like stars in a reversed night sky. She paused, looked slowly over at Shella, and peeped in surprise. Her hands flew to her breasts, covering up her nipples.

The wall rippled and Lily strode out, fully clothed and Hawwa's top in her hands. Her cheeks were blushing purple and she was smiling as she handed Hawwa her top. Hawwa mouthed something to Lily, took the top, and hid behind the bed of coral as she put it back on. She hurriedly exited the cabin, her cheeks blushing the color of wet sand.

"Trust you had a good time?" Shella asked nonchalantly. Lily kept her blush, but her smile turned into a tight, personal frown.

"Alright, I won' pry," Shella replied. After pausing, she said, "I ain't sure how long I wanna stay. I'll keep you in mind, though. But there may be an octopus woman called Ochia comin' aboard durin' our time here. Haven't slept with her yet, but she'll probably be turnin' up. Just a heads-up."

Lily nodded in acknowledgement before retreating back into the wall, leaving Shella in her bed.

* * *

A gentle shake on Shella's arm tried to drag her out of sleep, then a harder one. "Mnsats? Wha?" Shella mumbled as her eyes flicked open. She'd gone to sleep without noticing it.

Lily was standing above her, one hand outstretched to wake her. "Is somebody here?" Shella asked.

Lily nodded. She put her hands together, thumbs tucked under her palms, and waggled her eight fingers. It looked rather silly, Shella thought, but it also put her in mind of a certain woman she'd just met.

"Ochia's here? What time is it?" Shella asked, answering her own question by looking out the window. From the sun's position, it was probably late afternoon. Shella looked back at Lily, catching her nod. Behind her, the twin doors of Shella's cabin were closed.

Shella struggled upright and jumped out of the bed. Readjusting her clothes and smoothing them out, Shella walked to the front of the bed. "Let her in," she directed to Lily.

Lily walked to the doors, opened them, and bowed politely to the outside world. Standing aside, she let Ochia in. Ochia hadn't changed a single thing she had worn earlier, but her hair was plastered against her shoulders, back, and chest.

Ochia moved to the center of the room, her tentacles going one over the other, swarming like serpents to make her glide as she moved. She was slightly shorter than Shella out of the water, but her limbs splayed out and seized the floor with suckers. Behind her, Lily slid into the wall, leaving Shella and Ochia alone.

"Mmm, didn't know you had servants," Ochia idly commented.

"Just Lily, an' she ain't a servant. She just has her formalities," Shella explained.

"Oh, how nice. Will she be joining us?"

"Nah, she's got her preferences."

"Ah, what a shame. I must confess, I do love the feel of women," Ochia said, holding her hands up to her blushing cheeks.

"She's a bit wary against folk of natural origins," Shella replied. In recent memory, Lily only seemed to have bad experiences with regular living folk.

"Mmm, there is a lonely golemess that works in a tavern in the docks. She's quite the catch," Ochia said, closing her eyes and shuddering her tentacles in some kind of fantasy.

"You wanna go anywhere? Take me around port?" Shella asked.

"Mmm, I can skip out on that dreadful town. They have no proper appreciation of the body. So self-serving!" Ochia said as she squirmed closer to Shella. "After all, I came to you for you. There is no such need for that place!"

Shella was caught off-guard as Ochia's lips encompassed hers. Ochia's lips were just slightly rubbery, but still smooth and soft. She gasped and started to murmur something after Ochia broke their kiss, but was turned around by hands and boneless, grasping limbs. "I want to play with you as much as possible," Ochia taunted as Shella felt a tentacle slither up her calf.

What? Already?! Shella struggled, trying to get the many-limbed women back under her control. A raised arm was caught by a tentacle, and Shella felt smooth, slimy bumps run themselves along her forearm. A wriggling worm-like tip wrapped itself around her fingers, stroking them and sucking at them.

"Hey, now, let's set some-ah!" Shella was cut off as Ochia's hands grabbed her breasts and she felt a tongue rub along her fin-like ear. She felt teeth gently nip her fin-tips, and felt a thrumming desire worm into her. Were they that sensitive?

"Don't worry, I'm here to worship you, you and your lovely body," Ochia whispered into Shella's ear. Shella could feel herself being pulled back towards the bed. "You wanted me, or you would not have invited me."

"Yeah, but let's set some ground rules first!" Shella tried to bark out. The want in her was growing, but she needed control! Ochia's tentacles were wrapped around her shins, rubbing and adoring them, molding to them, and she could feel the tips hug her feet, sliding against them.

Abruptly, Shella tilted on her back with a yelp of surprise. She was resting on the dense body of Ochia, her head against Ochia's covered breast. "Hmm, what would you like? I can touch any part you, so what would be best?" Ochia asked.

"It ain't that. But I'm more about givin' the lovin', like you! We can't just sit here, with me bein' played by you like a fiddle," Shella protested.

Ochia paused, then stammered out, "Umm... alright." Shella twisted up to look at her. She was avoiding Shella's eyes and blushing massively, red-purple patches encompassing her cheeks. "But, ah, I've never had it done... on me...."

The limbs groping Shella loosened, and she twisted around to straddle Ochia's stomach. A lecherous grin crept across her face. She could salvage this yet! "Don't worry, and let me do my thing."

Shella's hands slipped under the leafy hem of the seaweed covering Ochia's chest. She couldn't find where it begun, so Shella just slid it off Ochia's breasts. Ochia's round breasts burst free, her dark purple nipples uncovered, and Shella grabbed one with her hand. The texture was so smooth and soft! Squeezing experimentally, Shella asked, "Do you always keep these babies bound?"

"Ah! Be careful with them!" Ochia said, her voice almost moaning. Shella grinned to herself. This was the way she liked it. None of that getting-bound crap!

Shella slid down, keeping her hand on Ochia's breast. Her legs slid amongst the writhing tangle of Ochia's tentacles, their suckers hugging her skin and making her shiver. Bending down, Shella dragged her tongue across Ochia's nipple. Nice and soft, the flesh responded to her touch and stiffened. "Don't that feel good?" Shella teased.

"Y-yes," Ochia quivered. Tentacles creeped up Shella's body, encircling and rubbing her clothed thighs.

Ochia's soft breasts tasted faintly of salt, a reminder of where the sea witch had come from. Her nipples perked up as Shella passed back and forth between them, her tongue lashing them and feeling their hardness swell. Her tender skin was pliant, easily squeezed and rubbed, making Ochia moan. "You really should let the twins out more," Shella commented, "They love this kind of stuff."

"But, mmm, but I prefer playing with other girls' more," Ochia moaned out, her arms outstretched and writhing underneath Shella's fingers.

Shella sat up, taking a hand to her shirt. Her nipples were erect and trying to tear through the cloth, and her loins were burning with want. "Well, don't worry, I ain't gonna leave you out on that. Or me, fer that matter."

An errant tentacle slid up and groped Shella's arm, rubbing the skin. "Please don't. I like feeling cloth and skin seperate under my tentacles," Ochia pleaded. "Mmm, in fact, I can recall one of my most favourite catches."

A long, warm tentacle started creeping up Shella's back, the suckers sliding against her skin and making her shiver. "A woman wearing a heavy dress. Humans can wear so many layers sometimes!"

The tentacle slide underneath the back of Shella's shirt, creeping like a serpent. Shella could feel tentacles massage her legs and grope them firmly, sliding against the soles of her feet. "My tentacles got everywhere inside that dress of hers. By the end, she was screaming for more."

With a yelp, Shella was dragged on to her back, landing with a fwump. The tentacles slid and writhed under her, and Ochia was above her, arms to either side of Shella.

"So, please, let me do this," Ochia finished. Her breasts dangled freely, soft and tender, and her tentacles were trembling with excitement.

Should she let Ochia? Shella at least had some control left, but Ochia seemed to be fanatically in love with touchy-feely. She might regret this in the morning, but Shella could always take care of it. With a devious smile, Shella said, "Go right ahead. But I don't want anythin' put inside of me."

If Ochia heard the last part, she gave no indication. Tentacles slid away from Shella and regrouped. Boneless arms shot up into her shirt, encircling her breasts and bulging against the fabric like an erection. Soft, wet suckers slid sponge-like across Shella's skin, sending in creepers of pleasure.

More limbs went to Shella's waist, then tried to dive into her pants. The tight fabric was too taunt to let them through, so they pushed her pants down, exposing her hairless mound and smooth ass. Tentacles slid under the cloth, traveling around her thighs and then groping her buttocks. Another one slid between her thighs like an invader, almost touching her wet, open snatch.

Shella buzzed with nervous excitement. Two tentacles holding her thighs, two on her breasts, and one between her legs. Hopefully, Ochia wouldn't get too invasive with that particular limb. The remaining three supported Ochia, along with her arms.

With a yelp, Shella was pulled upright, turned around, and fell down again, her head crashing between Ochia's bared breasts. Ochia was resting on her back again, with Shella forced to do likewise. Hands held on to Shella's waist, Ochia was in control, and her limbs started to move.

Pleasure exploded in Shella. Sucking limbs tugged at her hard nipples, swirling them around and trying to stretch them, playing with them like toys. Squeezing tentacles groped her breasts, stretching against her shirt, pressing in and rubbing her skin.

The arms around her thighs clutched at her, warm, slimy skin pressed close to her skin. Warmth crept into her, driving her already-boiling desire even higher. Octopus flesh squeezed her ass in lust, feeling the smoothness, the roundness.

Shella's arms were raised defenselessly, and she felt two of the remaining tentacles grope them and slide down them. Slick, deft tendrils slid into her sleeves and under her arms, rubbing into her armpits and restricting her movements further. She was trapped in Ochia's many-limbed net.

Warm, numbing, delirious pleasure cascaded into Shella as she felt the suckered side of the tentacle between her thighs rub back and forth, sliding eel-like over her wanting sex and between her asscheeks. Wet bumps and slimy surfaces pressed against her lips like rubbing fingers, playing with and spreading her folds. She wanted it, oh how she wanted it! Shella moaned in heat as mind-rending lust poured into her, all sensation sacrificed to the playing of Ochia.

Shella's hazy eyes focused on one remaining tentacle, wavering tauntingly over her belly. She heard Ochia say, "Just one more tentacle, one more way to make you writhe oh so gloriously! But where to, mmm? Oh, I think I know a place that will drive you mad!"

The dexterous tip poked Shella's belly button, swirling around it and tracing her stomach. It danced down to her crotch, where the clutching tentacles still slid. One part had been suspiciously avoided by the rubbing limb, saved for last. Shella could feel it, hard, wanting, but untouched, feeling the heat of the tentacle close to it and aching for its touch. Her clit had yet to be graced.

The tendril lashed towards Shella's clit, tiny suckers wrapping around it and making her groan in ecstasy. The tiny bean was enveloped by the sensation of sucking, rubbing, pinching, and more, the whole of it blazing up her body and adding to the passions burning in her. Shella couldn't control her voice, moans of pleasure emitted as her mind melted under the contact.

The writhing tentacles plagued and pleasured Shella, trembling and hugging her. Numbing fire blazed into her from her erect tits, nipples subject to the suckers. Enticing warmth plagued her from her bound arms and legs, sensitive spots rubbed by lusting tendrils. A boneless arms slid between her legs, splaying open her rose lips and feeling between her cheeks, so close to that puckered hole. And finally, her clit, sucked and rubbed, twirled and flicked while consumed by a relentless questing tentacle, wave after wave of ecstasy wracking her body.