Black Pearls - Ochia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ochia slipped into the water, simultaneously falling and slipping into the pool, with her inky limbs trailing behind her. Through the rippling surface, Shella saw her drift to the bottom, then twist around and move about to explore the pool by pumping her tentacles.

Shella quickly slid in after her, following Ochia to the bottom of the pool. Her gills opened up and pumped to feel the supernaturally-clear water flow through her and dance on her skin.

"Mmm, I didn't know a sapient ship was capable of this," Ochia said, her voice echoing through the water. "It's so clean! So clear! If the ocean was like this, then perhaps we'd all leave land behind!"

Shella chuckled to herself. Part of it was Lily, who somehow smuggled the pool's stones onboard while Shella wasn't looking, long before Shella knew the extent of Lily's intelligence, and part of it was Shella herself. Coral plugged the gaps of the pool and lit it with a blue luminescence. Seawater filtered through the place, which led to its relaxing qualities. There was a reason why she ran to the place earlier.

Concentrating on her words, Shella said, "Yeah, but ain't we here for more than water?" She drifted to the bottom and sat with her knees up and legs apart. One hand casually drifted downwards and stroked at her hairless sex, while the other hung back behind her head.

Ochia giggled and pulsed towards Shella. "Yes, yes, I suppose we are here for that as well," she said.

Comfortably-slimy tentacles wrapped around Shella's legs and brought Ochia closer, while another one gently ushered Shella's hand away from her snatch. One of Ochia's hands rested on Shella's belly as she lay down on top of her. A purple tongue wagged out of Ochia's mouth, and with a quick movement, she dragged it across one of Shella's tits. A trail of joy followed her tongue and stiffened Shella's nipple.

Ochia's tongue trailed to Shella's other breast and lashed across her other tit, planting the numbing sensation of want inside her. That purplish fleshy paddle dragged itself around her breasts, grazing against her dark, aching nipples and pressing against her soft flesh. Growing ecstasy followed behind it, sinking into her body.

Shella felt Ochia's hand trail down her belly and in between her legs. Fingers slid easily between open, wanting lips. A shock of joy shot through her body as Shella felt the fingers splay her snatch open slightly.

"Mmm, you're quite open, despite our past experiences," Ochia taunted. Twisting black tentacles writhed under Shella's body to provide a cushion as she added, "I'm glad that it wasn't that bad."

"Don' worry about me, I've seen plenty," Shella said back. She squeaked as delight blossomed from one of her finned ears. The tip of an inky tentacle was playing amongst the prongs, kissing and sucking like a set of lips.

Another sucking limb encircled a breast, crawling and encircling it until it could suckle at her hard nipple. Joy shocked into her as Shella felt the tentacle suck on her tit, massaging her flesh with its muscled length.

Ochia giggled, making bubbles launch skyward around her, and kissed Shella's other tit. She pulled on it with her teeth, scraping Shella's flesh in a delightful way, then sucked on the rock-hard nipple.

More pleasure grew from Shella's sex as Ochia's fingers slid up and down her slit, parting the lips and running amongst them. Each pass was a delight, making the pleasure in her grow like a warming flame. Every stroke made that inner heat blossom more and more, like a flower.

Pleasure burst into Shella's body as she felt two fingers slide into her womanhood. Her walls parted around them and lit up with ecstasy as they rubbed against her. They pushed into her, going until a flat palm cupped her burgeoning, aching clit. With practiced moves, the fingers twitched about inside her as the palm rubbed against her clit. The sensational joy Shella felt erupting in her body made her emit a moan uncontrollably and lean her head into the tentacle cushions.

From there, there was only sensation. Shella felt her body pushed into, rubbed against, and pulled. Each movement was dedicated to her pleasure, trying to drive her deeper into passion. Damn, she would have to return the favor!

The passion mounted up higher and higher in her as Ochia worked her sea-witchy magic. The water of her pool was a cradle carrying her and her delight. One of her fervent hands held on to Ochia's head, keeping her at Shella's tit, while the other grasped a stray tentacle, feeling it squirm under her fingers and play with her.

A peak was approaching in her power to hang on. The pleasure was getting too much, building too high inside her. Her clit was ablaze with sensation as a palm rubbed into it and crushed it again and again in a delirious dance. Her breasts were aflame with the suckling and massaging on them, trying to milk them. Even her face burned, her surprisingly sensitive ears tickled and the heat in her face almost burning.

With a cry of utter lust, Shella came. Her mind blanked out, carried into water, as her frame shook with utter pleasure. She felt herself clamp on the friendly invaders and press against the cushion of squirming flesh holding her up. Again and again, her hips bucked against her partner's hand, until the tide of pleasure ceased to drown her mind.

Ochia's fingers withdrew from Shella's body, and her tendrils began to retreat. Shella clamped a hand around one. "Hol' on," she commented, "If'n I get off this pleasure high, it's gonna hurt like hell in me gut."

"Hmm?" Ochia hummed in curiosity, then understanding dawned on her face. Her tentacles remained, shifting their hold to play against Shella easier.

The low thrum of passion kept the pain at bay, thankfully. Shella'd hate to feel the pearl in her now. She always hated it, but keeping it in herself for so long was a trial. And she still wanted to make Ochia squirm, like she had. No good deed should go unpunished, and no stupid curse should interrupt that.

"Besides," Shella said, placing her hands on Ochia's shoulders, "It's my go."

Ochia peeped in surprise as Shella pushed her down on to the pool's floor. Slimy, squirming limbs slid past Shella's body and legs, flying about to lie on the floor like scattered leaves. Though the two sucking at Shella's breasts remained, most of them blossomed outwards, exposing Ochia's reddish-violet snatch.

Shella placed her hands on either side of Ochia's sex, almost as if she was parting thighs instead of tentacles. Their slimy, strange flesh wiggled under her fingers, and their tips writhed in time to Ochia's expectant breathing. Shella licked her lips tauntingly and bowed down to Ochia's snatch.

Her tongue traced up the slick folds, feeling the fleshy lips part for her. With just a touch, Ochia was trying to suppress moans. The slime wasn't bad, honestly. It was a surprisingly thin layer, and didn't get in the way of Ochia's vaguely octopus-like taste.

As Shella used her tongue to push against Ochia's sex, she felt the tendrils writhe back down, slipping past her arms to hug against her body. Tentacles suckled against her breasts and tickled her thighs again, once more granting that numbing warmth.

With her tongue losing itself in Ochia's snatch, Shella pulled her arms out of the squirming, hugging net of tentacles. She set one around Ochia's waist to keep her hold on the sea witch. The other dived underneath Ochia's sea of limbs until it got to the other side. Then, Shella pushed up, and found a smooth, soft curve. When she touched it, Ochia peeped and arched momentarily away from her.

Shella smiled momentarily, then resumed to licking and parting Ochia's folds. She had found Ochia's butt, and it seemed that Ochia should really receive more massaging herself.

Her tongue found a straining purple-pink bean and gave a decisive flick against it. Ochia groaned in ecstasy, her tentacles dancing on Shella's skin. Another flick brought forth another groan agonized by pleasure.

Shella snuck her tongue away from Ochia's snatch to smile. She couldn't recall another woman acting like this in forever! Snickering in devious delight, Shella dragged her hand away from groping Ochia's butt. She pointed two finger at Ochia's open snatch and then dragged them around her petals, keeping her eyes on Ochia.

Ochia shivered when Shella's fingers dragged against her sex, her round breasts almost shaking in want. Around and around they traced, making Ochia's body shudder and twitch in all kinds of interesting ways. But there were ways to further this.

The fingers traced around one final time, then stood and the entry, attentive and filled with intent. With a dexterous jab, the two fingers slid into Ochia's snatch. Ochia arced with an unsuppressed moan, the walls of her sex gripping Shella's fingers.

Shella twisted her fingers about, then pushed them in further. Each movement was accompanied by Ochia's own blissed movements. Shella spread her fingers in Ochia, and Ochia crooned in delight. A twist and a drag out, and Ochia was still crooning.

Shella was loving this. Finally, after being played like a fiddle on Ochia's limbs, here she was, making Ochia dance to her tune. It helped that Ochia was unbelievably sensitive, and trembled at every casual graze Shella subjected her to.

However, even with her body elated as it was just by making Ochia hers, Shella couldn't deny the pleasure trickling in to her. Sucking tentacles at her breasts and thighs continued to twitch and press against her, giving her enough delight to keep that erotic high going.

Grinning wickedly as she admired Ochia shake from her ministrations, Shella lowered her head. Her lips encompassed that aching bean at the front of Ochia's snatch. Then, she sucked.

Ochia's moans echoed through the pool, unable to be contained by her willpower. Shella could only guess at the raw ecstasy that consumed the sea witch as she pulled at the fleshy button with her teeth.

Even though Ochia crooned in delightful agony, Shella did not relent. Her tongue lapped against Ochia's clit as her fingers twisted and turned inside her snatch. As she sucked on the clit with her lips, her fingers flexed in and out of Ochia's sex.

Shella kept her eyes on Ochia throughout her strokes and licks. She saw Ochia's breasts began to heave and heard her groan in lust. She saw the moment that Ochia's body arched in orgasm and felt her clamp on Shella's fingers. She saw Ochia's tentacles curl and uncurl, twisting like delirious serpents. She heard Ochia's unbridled groan echo through the pool.

And, finally, Shella saw Ochia relax from that pleasure high, and dragged herself away from Ochia's body. Inky limbs slid away from her body, drifting onto the floor and wavering, like seaweed in the currents. Every sucker was loose and weary, and couldn't hold a grip.

Shella bolted upright. The pleasure was gone! That meant - Searing pain wracked her body, making her double over. Flaming poison had been injected into her body by way of getting stabbed. She heaved, as if trying to vomit, but nothing came out. The torture wracked her head in agony, worse than any hangover.

Desperately, Shella's fingers found her stomach and plunged in as if the flesh was just water. Her fingers wrapped around a rock-solid orb, and with an agonized pull, yanked it out of her body. Fuck this god-damned curse.

"-m sorry, I'm sorry!" Ochia cried out. She had bolted upright as well, and was leaning towards Shella with concern plastered all over her face.

"Don't be. It's a curse, what'dya expect?" Shella replied snarkily, meaner than she intended. She let go of the pearl in her hands, and it drifted to the bottom of the pool. It was of good size, and black as the darkest parts of the ocean. She kicked up to the surface of the pool and hauled herself out. Her body felt worn ragged, one part from the sex, another from the pain.

"At least it's over. Gods, I don't want to see what'd happen to me if'n I tried to push it as far as I could," Shella muttered.

Ochia's head broke above the water and she said, "Don't. If you could suffer injury, then it'd rip your abdomen apart."

"Hnn? How so?" Shella asked, to feed her curiosity.

"Your body, it, uh, it doesn't have a womb. It's where it should go, but when you were remade, the maker simply didn't know what it was. That's why it hurts," Ochia said.

"Didja tell Lily this?"

"I told her everything. She asked me to. She's got the same pearl curse as you do, but because of her body, it doesn't hurt her. She also told me about the deal with the pearls," Ochia continued.

"How the hell'd she do that?" Shella asked.

"Writing! It just scrawled its way across the paper. Truly marvelous. But that pearl curse...it's separate from your ordeal," Ochia said.

"Kinda figured that one out. Lily's got it too."

"Yes, and I believe it's something from the masters of this place. I don't know who they are, but they've forced this pearl thing upon you. I think it's either a gift or a game in their eyes. I'm not sure why they're giving you a chance. My only guess is that something is off about you and Lily, and they're having fun correcting it," Ochia said.

"Jackasses," Shella threw out. For a moment, she thought she heard the rumble of thunder. Must be in her head. She thunked herself down next to the coral branch with the towels, and began to dry herself off.

Ochia dived back down into the pool, then rose up again. Her hand was closed around the black pearl. Her octopoid limbs pulled her out of the pool. Stretching out an arm, she said "I believe this belongs to you?"

Shella held out her hand, and Ochia placed it in her palm. Holding it up with two fingers and a thumb, Shella looked at herself in it as she dried off her thighs. "Damned things could have some decency of not being such a pain," she groused.

The ship creaked slightly, and Lily walked out of the far wall and over to Shella, whom she sat next to. She was also looking at the pearl, but her face was blank.

Ochia settled down next to the pool, and her limbs began to pass her seaweed clothing back around her body. "What will you do now?" she asked.

Shella rolled the pearl back into her palm and clasped it. "Dunno. The booze was good, an' you weren't that bad, in all honesty. It was jest me. But I'm not sure if this town has anythin' else for us. 'M tempted to leave."

Lily tapped her on the shoulder, and Shella looked at her.

Ochia scooted up, and asked, "What about Hawwa?"

Lily looked at Ochia, then back at Shella. She mouthed something, and it looked like 'Talk To Hawwa'.

Shella put the towel down and set the pearl in a prong of the coral. "If'n we can talk to her, I think it'd be a good idea. Finish up that business as well."

Lily bent down to the wooden deck and slid her hand through the wood. She pulled out first a white shirt, then a set of pants, a torn pirate flag, and a faded red bandanna, placing them each on a hook of coral.

Shella grabbed the shirt and took a look at it. It was badly torn, and only had one button remaining. It'd function more like a bra than anything else. It was also what she had been wearing earlier, when she had thrown Ochia by accident.

She grabbed the pants and looked at them. Torn at the knee, yet the same color as before. Those had been totally destroyed! "How'dja do this?!" Shella cried out, shaking her pants.

Lily giggled silently, hiding her smile with a hand. She stretched it out, and a metal needle on a tiny brass armature and a length of thread flopped out of her hand, before seizing into a straightened position.

Well, that was new.

Shella sighed and slid her pants back on. Getting them past her butt, they fit just like they should. She slid her arms through the sleeves of her shirt, then buttoned it. Gave just the amount of support it normally did. The pirate flag was never busted, it was just gaudy display and tied on easily enough. Finally, Shella tied the red bandanna so that her hair was out of her eyes. "Right, let's go talk to Hawwa," Shella said as she stood up.

* * *

It didn't take long to find Hawwa again. She was at Briant's, but Shella didn't expect her to be doing anything other than shyly delivering drinks. Hawwa, instead, was sitting at a table right at front, smiling as if she'd just heard a good joke and with her arm around a dark-skinned woman that had onyx eyes and smoke rolling off her body.

"Hawwa?" Shella asked to get her attention.

Hawwa and the other woman looked up. Shella noticed there was a lamp on the table.

"Me 'n Lily will be leavin' soon. Not sure how settled you are with her, but I jest wanted to tell you that. If'n you got any last words, I'd recommend gettin' them out now," Shella said.

Hawwa paused, and put her hands on the table. Her orange eyes were cast downwards, like they had been when Shella first saw her. Then, her friend, eyebrows twisted up in worry, placed an arm on her shoulder. Hawwa smiled and met her hand with her own.

She turned back to Shella and spoke. He voice was odd and hollow, as if bouncing through a clay pot just once. With it, she said, "I will be okay."

"Alright, then," Shella said. That was that. Another chapter closed and, hopefully, another pearl. Shella turned and walked off. She missed the smoking woman kissing Hawwa on the cheek and Hawwa blushing wet sand again.

* * *

The waves gently rocked the Sea Lilith, boards creaking naturally. Shella was beat. Pleasure, Pain, and finally, another End. The sheets to her massive bed were neatly made. They never stayed that way for long. Shella sat on the edge with a whumph.

Lily sat down next to her. Shella hadn't taken notice of how she chose to enter this time.

"Didja get anythin' from Hawwa?" Shella asked.

Obligingly, Lily lifted her hand up. Laying in her palm like eggs were two black pearls. Shella knew that one was from Shella, so the other from either Lily or Hawwa. Probably was Hawwa, back when she got her new clothes made, Shella thought.

"Jest put them with th' others. I don' wanna go an' think about them now," Shella commented.

Lily put her hand back down. The fingers of her other hand clutched at the sheets, then relaxed. She brought it up to Shella's cheek and turned her head gently to face Lily. Her lips were mere inches away from Shella's but she jerked back, looking ashamed.

"Don' worry, Lily. We can get to that too," Shella said.

Lily nodded, then stood up and walked to the stairs to place the pearls where they belonged.

Her body faintly aching with memories and futures, Shella wriggled her way into the covers and set off to sleep as the Sea Lilith set off for another coastline.