All Comments on 'Black Pussy is Addictive'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
CEASE IMMEDIATELY Samuelx

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am truly not just making fun of you

It is apparent you do not want honest criticism. You have blocked my comments. Shows you are not interested in the truth. Therefore, I will comment as anonymous.

Your earliest stories were much better. You have become the random story generator. You just seem to use earlier ideas and link thoughts, pull things together and there it is -- another Samuelx story. People saw promise in your earliest stories and nothing has improved from there. Actually gone down hill. I keep wondering, as I check your stories, why do you not try to improve and keep writing the same kind of stuff. Why not find a mentor, someone who can help you? You did have promise. What happened to that promise?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Haven't you gotten the message YET?

n/t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Garbage

more garbage from a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
come on now

Didn't really like the story but aren't the commentors taking this stuff a little too seriously? I mean come on people a guy wrote a story and you didn't like it...move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well

Yup.....chocolate cunt is good...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
black pussy is nice

uhmm nice but please next time tell everything in details

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Black Pussy - The BEST!

Hey all you dumb white men - there is so much good black pussy out here just waiting to fuck - just spend a little cash on on her - go to her place (she will make sure no angry brothers around or anyone who might rat her out) but better a hotel or motel do not bring her to your house or let her see your address as she will want to own you after fucking. I have fuked over 250 black women of all ages, sizes, and best have been the married ones or ones with steady boyfriends who know their men are cheating on them. They go all out for revenge and will do anything to please you - do not cum inside them - no babies - cum in their mouth - do not risk the asshole some cum may drip into that pussy or they may push the cum themselves into that fucking hot pussy - make sure they swallow every drop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...