All Comments on 'Black Reign'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
As humans we’re designed to be autonomous,

And to be self-sufficient. The most mundane and average person would fight losing their consciousness and certainly not surrender as though that is what we all secretly long for.

It would have been better to have ended it with her fighting the losing battle of wills instead of being happy to be a puppet...because where’s the fun in that?

Bah. Boring.

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Excellent

I definitely love science fiction . Especially erotic sex mind control. Please more like this😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It says Lesbian, but there really wasn't anything lesbian at all there...

I'm hoping there is more to this story because while I will keep an eye out for it I feel like it will just disappoint me for some reason. I don't mind the mind control part of it at all, as long as their is girl-girl stuff going on like their was tagged. I don't like the non consent/tentacle rape stuff, FYI. Just get to the good parts, don't care about the goodie-goodie Rhea so much as her and this other ladies "bonding" time (which, great choice of name there, hopefully it has some meaning to the story).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Everyone’s a Critic

This is an excellent example of the genre. Don’t let the Cretins curb your creative direction.

gnome_mangnome_manover 4 years ago
Excellently Scary

Very good. I want to agree with Whackdoodle, but at the same time, what about hypnosis?

Hypnotists tell us that they can't force us to do anything that we don't want to do... But that could just be them covering themselves. I've been hypnotized, but I have never been told to do something really bad.

I don't KNOW what is the truth there.

So, what would someone do if they were in this situation, exhausted, with little hope and no chance of contacting anyone for 75 years? Which, if they knew anything about psychology, would guarantee her profound madness caused by her loneliness?

With those sorts of thoughts in the background of her mind, it would be so much easier to just give up, wouldn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous