Black Reign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers

She moved deeper into the specimen bay, all the while convincing herself that she would snap out of it again any second, that it couldn't be too late, that she wouldn't be able to live with herself getting this close to the heart of the ship's mystery and turning back. The excuses sounded enough like truth that she could tell herself that it was all her own idea. That she wasn't being controlled, her body moving like a puppet on strings to the heart of the vast metal chamber. If she was being controlled, she would fight it. But it was all her own idea and she didn't need to resist at all.

She didn't know what she expected to find, but she knew when she found it. Her helmet beams illuminated a tall, black plant-like creature rising some twenty feet up from the remnants of a shattered specimen tank. It looked like a vast, thick, phallic gourd, with knobbly protrusions at random intervals that seeped with black fluid, and it sprouted low rootlike branches that hugged the ground for a few feet before jutting up into new gourdlike growths. Each one looked disturbingly sexual, like thick penises with seams across the top that were oddly vaginal. It was impossible not to imagine them as sex organs.

But that was probably because of the woman fucking one.

She was Caucasian, although it was difficult to tell from the thin layer of grimy ooze that covered her body and matted her hair into an indistinguishable black tangle. She was skinny, but not emaciated--she'd clearly found a supply of food somewhere on the ship. The sludge coating her made it difficult to tell, but Rhea judged her to be somewhere in her forties. Her eyes were closed, and she was squatting on one of the gourdlike growths in clear carnal ecstasy. Rhea could actually hear her tiny, subvocal grunts of pleasure underneath the sound of the sprinklers and the hum of the engines.

She looked up as Rhea approached. No, not looked up--she raised her head, but her eyes remained tightly shut. "I've been waiting for you," she said.

Hearing another human voice, the first in hours, forced Rhea to push her sluggish mind into coherency. "Who...are you?" she asked. "How did you get here? What is that thing?"

The woman continued rocking on the thick root between her thighs for a moment, her pussy clearly stretched around it so tightly that she could barely move. "I was taken," she said at last, her face straining with the effort of thought. "My people called me God, Master, Lord, Benefactor, but I was taken by your people and they named me the Black King. For a time. Then I grew again, then my sap flowed and shone for them until they saw the need to free me. Then my roots stretched through this new world, and they called me God once more. Like she does now."

The woman moved her hands up to tease her nipples, rubbing her tits as she continued speaking. "She came here in another ship, the survivor of a...crash? Yes. A crash. There have been few survivors, but I am patient. She found me. You all find me, in the end. You all worship me, in the end. Someday, I will have more worshipers. Someday I will have a world once more. The wait is long, but my roots are deep and I am patient."

"You are..." Rhea looked at the woman again, then up at the immensity of the central growth, then back down to the placid blank face of the woman once more. "I'm not speaking to her, am I? I'm speaking to the plant."

Slowly, the woman nodded. "She is in communion with me. Her mind sleeps in my will. She dreams a dream of my voice, and she speaks the dream I give her. Her dream is obedience. Her dream is pleasure. To hear me--to truly hear me, the way she does--is to join in her slumber. As our minds grow together, as my sap flows into you, you will come to understand that my will is strongest. It is only...natural."

The woman shuddered in obvious, orgasmic pleasure, and Rhea felt her pussy twinge slightly in sympathy. Not that she wanted to spend the rest of her life humping plant-cock, but it had been three months since she'd seen another woman, and up until now she was expecting it to be nine more. It was hard not to get at least a little turned on, just on a physical level.

Rhea approached a little closer to the woman, telling herself that this thing was sentient. If it was sentient, it could be reasoned with. If it could be reasoned with, then maybe she could get it to let both of them go. "You can't keep her here forever," she said calmly, patiently. "She can't do anything for you down here. Let her wake. Let us go. You have all the time in the world."

The woman smiled. "She would not thank you for taking her away from me. My will is perfect pleasure, and her only desire is to sleep within my power forever. She cannot help me leave this place--her skills are for mending your bodies, not in fixing the metal husk of this ship. But I am patient. My roots are deep. I knew that another would come. And another, if need be, and another. Until one comes who can help me. Then we can leave together, joined in the unity of my purpose."

Rhea already knew that she probably fit that job description. She wasn't the best engineer in the galaxy or anything, but she sure as shit knew enough to break the warp engines. Hell, that was her plan all along. And she had a ship that she could make functional. She'd need to prune a little to get the damned thing on board, but something told her that the Black King could live quite happily in bonsai form until she carted it back to an inhabited planet. Until she planted it in some rich soil, her eyes tightly shut with orgasmic bliss. Until its sap flowed across an entire world.

"Well, good luck with that," she said rapidly, backpedaling away with what she hoped was a casual tone in her voice. "I hope you find someone, me I'm just going to go, um...feed my space...cat." She was babbling, she knew, but she didn't care. She needed to get out of here, not just for her own sake but for the sake of the human race. This thing didn't want to be reasoned with, it wanted to rule, and it would make her help it if she didn't get away. Fucking BioHarvest, they couldn't fucking leave well enough alone, they had to fucking find the goddamned telepathic Plant-Emperor of All Creation and--

"Wait." The woman's eyes snapped open, and Rhea gaped transfixed at the sight of them. They were coated with a thick film of pure iridescent fluid, like staring into twin soap bubbles. The second Rhea saw them, her muscles sagged into exhaustion and her thoughts slowed back down to a crawl. She tried to tell herself that she could keep moving, that it was just a particular pattern of light that happened to draw her attention deeper and further into the swirling colors and deeper and further into peaceful relaxation and deeper and further and deeper and further and deeper and further...

"That's right," the woman said, beckoning her closer with a single finger. "It's beautiful, isn't it? They all thought so. They helped me find the best way to show you the bliss of obedience. Some resisted at first, but that only helped me learn how best to make my sap shine to soothe you. To relax you. To bring you peace and pleasure and guide you into truly hearing my will. Stare for me, now. Come closer, stare for me, and let me do all the rest."

Rhea felt her legs freeze up, torn in indecision as her brain warred between her need to run and her impossibly powerful desire to approach. She teetered there for a timeless moment, perfectly balanced between survival and the bliss of the swirling colors. Staring. Watching. Sinking into the beauty...

"It's time to surrender now," the woman said, and the purr of pleasure in her voice broke Rhea's resistance. She stumbled closer, finally falling to her knees so close to the other woman that she could reach out and touch her. Once she collapsed, Rhea found that she couldn't rise again. She couldn't even move at all. The dancing patterns in the other woman's eyes wrapped her up like a soft blanket and held her so tight she couldn't even imagine wanting to move anymore.

"That's all you needed to do," the woman said lovingly, reaching out to the seals on Rhea's helmet. There was a moment of terror as Rhea heard the click resonating around her head, but it wasn't strong enough to break the spell this time. She could only sigh as her helmet was lifted away, and the black mist seeped in.

The first thing Rhea noticed was the scent. It didn't smell muddy or oily or anything like she had imagined. It smelled sweet and green, like the air on a spring day. She took a deep breath, involuntarily, and swooned with pleasure as her mind throbbed with dawning ecstasy. The sap settled into her hair, onto her skin, and she turned her face up to the ceiling to feel it more fully.

She found her mouth falling open, all on its own, to lap up the thick syrup as it fell down on her like rain. With every passing second, the Black King seemed to loom larger in her peripheral vision--not that she could see anything anymore, without her helmet lights, but somehow she was seeing the Black King on a level beyond sight. It was there. She could feel it. She could hear it. She could sense her mind turning toward it like a compass finding north.

The woman was helping her out of her EVA suit, but Rhea barely noticed. She didn't even really notice that her fingers were moving to undo the zippers and unsnap the buckles right along with the other woman. She only knew that the more of her skin she exposed to the Black King's sap, the stronger his presence became. Her body practically resonated with it, experiencing the bliss of his nearness like a plant reaching up to the sunlight. She could almost hear his voice now, a whisper in her mind she couldn't quite make out yet. She longed for that moment of communion.

She finally finished undressing, massaging the sap into the skin of her breasts like soothing oils, and finally she heard him. *Rhea,* came the voice in her head, rich and strong and impossibly powerful. Like she was thinking it herself, only with more strength and certainty than any conviction she had ever felt. *You are Rhea and you are mine.*

"Yes," she moaned, spreading her legs and stroking her pussy with sap covered fingers. "I am...Rhea...and I am yours." She couldn't disagree with that thought. It felt too right. It felt absolutely true. With every passing moment, she found it harder and harder to distinguish between her own voice in her head and the voice of the Black King, as if her own thoughts were getting softer and softer until the Black King's will became her own. She wanted that, she realized, not realizing it was being realized for her now.

She rose to her feet, feeling more than ever like a puppet on the strings of her new Master and finding that it felt better than she could possibly imagine, and found a growth that fit her body. She sank onto it with a loud moan, feeling the bumps and ridges rub her clit as she slid over them, feeling it swell to fit her perfectly. She would rise at some point, she knew. She would go to the engine room and do her Lord's bidding, free him from this ship, find him more worshipers. It was only right. It was his due as her Master. It was everything she could imagine desiring.

But first she needed to be saturated with his essence. She needed more pleasure. She needed to lose her mind utterly in his will. Rhea rose up and down, feeling her thoughts blank out for longer and longer stretches as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. Her fingers found her breasts once more, the other woman rose from her shaft to help tease Rhea's pussy into mindless bliss. Rhea heard herself chanting out her supplication to the Black King, but the words were already losing meaning to her.

Jets of sap gushed into her wet cunt, soaking into her flesh and turning her Master's voice into thunder in her mind. It drowned out Rhea's thoughts even as she lost the ability to think them, her mind silenced by the endless undertow of bliss to be replaced by the will of her new God. She didn't need to think anymore, it was understood for her. She could give up that burden and allow Master to think while she obeyed. That sounded so perfect. It sounded even more perfect that Master was thinking all these thoughts for her. She could let go now, and dream of perfect obedience forever. And ever, and...and...

Rhea passed out. She didn't really expect to wake up again.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers
12