Black Rock City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy moaned and leaned back, resting his head against the camper, one hand on Darcie's shoulder.

She started taking more of his shaft into her mouth. Soon she had a rhythm going, bobbing up and down his length. She used her hand to jerk him off into her mouth, his cock wet with her saliva. Her other hand had fluttered down between her thighs. Her fingers were a blur of motion against her clit.

Jeff stood there, watching. Jeff quickly looked around, but no one was in the area. His own hand drifted to his cock as he watched his girlfriend blow another guy.

He wasn't going to last very long. Darcie was pumping his dick with her hand, swirling her tongue around the head, sucking hard. Jeff knew how good that felt, how good Darcie was at that. From time to time she would pop the cock out of her mouth to give it a lick along the length of the shaft, lubricating it, giving herself a chance to breathe. And then in went the cock in her mouth again, and her hand resumed her rapid motion up and down its length.

Jeff was mesmerized by the motion, watching her mouth being fucked by this unknown cock. His own cock was rock hard, tenting his sarong. But Jeff could barely move, rooted to the spot.

Her rhythm was getting chaotic as her own orgasm was rising. The guy started to buck and writhe. Suddenly he grabbed hold of her head and held her mouth against his cock, his hips jerking. He threw his head back and filled her mouth with his cum. She spasmed against his cock, wracked by her own orgasm, stream of his cum spilling out from between her lips.

Finally he let go and leaned back again the camper. Darcie stood up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She was still holding on to his softening cock. She turned and saw Jeff. She smiled and let go of his cock. She walked towards Jeff, leaving the other man spent, his pants around his ankles.

She came to Jeff almost as if to kiss him. She still had flecks of the man's cum all over her mouth. She whispered in his ear instead.

"You're going to fuck me right now." She said in a husky voice.

Jeff grabbed her hand and led her away. Jeff didn't know what to do or feel. Part of him wanted to turn around and yell at her, another wanted to just run as far away as possible. Another part of him found a scaffolding tower a few tents in from the main avenue. Colorful flags had been draped around the base.

Jeff led Darcie though a small thicket of tent spikes and ropes to the tower. He pushed a flag aside and found the space he needed; the base of the scaffolding tower, wrapped in flags, making them invisible from the street. Jeff pulled Darcie into this tiny space. Without saying a word he pushed her against a supporting pole with her back to him, pulled up her sarong, placed his cock against her pussy, and shoved.

She grunted. She was soaking wet. Jeff slipped all the way in with almost no resistance. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, and started fucking her. There was rage in that fucking, and hurt, and Jeff had never been this turned on in his life.

Darcie held on to the pole and pushed her ass out, receiving his every thrust. Her sarong had fallen off her body at some point, so Jeff had full view of the swell of her hips, her rounded ass parting to reveal the deep cleft of her pussy as it swallowed his cock whole. His other hand held on to her hip, pulling her to him, fucking her as hard as he could. She was groaning and panting, making no attempt to be quiet. Their skin slapped wetly again teach other, his balls slapping against her wet cunt. Jeff was going to cum, and he was going to cum hard. He felt his balls tighten.

Jeff pulled on her hair, pulling her back and down, forcing her mouth onto his cock. She eagerly took the whole length in, licking her own juices off of it. Jeff held on to her hair and fucked her mouth, harshly, with no care for her comfort. She kept taking his cock in her throat, one hand on his cock to keep it from going too deep. A part of his brain noticed that she was frantically rubbing her pussy with her other hand at the same time.

Finally Jeff erupted in her mouth, his cum washing off of the other guy's sperm from her tongue. She sucked on his cock, draining his balls, taking in every drop, hanging onto his hips to pull him deeper into her mouth.

Jeff pushed Darcie away and staggered back. She fell on her ass, legs spread, her pussy wet and raw.

Jeff turned back to her. Any anger was gone. He pulled her up and hugged her. A new desire swelled and Jeff was hard again. He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. His cock found the entrance to her pussy and he slid in, making her gasp. He found a scaffolding bracing and rested her back against it.

Slowly, while looking her in the eye, Jeff started to pump in and out of Darcie. Small, slow thrusts that ground her clit again the base of his cock. She held on to the back of his neck, her mouth open, her breathing ragged. Jeff watched the orgasm build and rise and whip through her body. She screamed once then buried her head in his shoulder as her pussy spasmed around his cock.

They stayed like that for a few seconds. Finally Jeff pulled her up and off of him, setting her on her feet. She was a mess, covered in dust and sweat, her hair all askew. She had streaks of wetness down her inner thighs and all over her lower jaw. It was obvious what she had been doing. Her sarong was on the floor.

She picked it up and threw it over her shoulder. She took his hand.

"Dinner?" she asked.

Jeff laughed.

"Yes, dinner." Jeff replied.

"Good, I'm starving." she said.

"You're cooking for a month. Actually now you owe me. I get to eat a pussy to balance things out." Jeff said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Ok." she said.

They ducked under the flags to step out from under the scaffolding. A scattering of applause erupted as they did. A dozen or so people were standing around, looking at them, clapping and cheering. Darcie waived her sarong over her head in salute.

12